• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #7380 on: December 04, 2020, 01:04:24 AM »
*sigh*

... you're right ...

Ok.

These farcical hearings where no-one is under oath and can thus claim what they like are meaningless.

Not meaningless. The hearings show the public the evidence.

Trump team now has physical evidence in a dominion machine that votes were switched.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesThe17th/status/1334632535565996033

« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 01:36:36 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #7381 on: December 04, 2020, 01:39:00 AM »
*sigh*

... you're right ...

Ok.

These farcical hearings where no-one is under oath and can thus claim what they like are meaningless.

Trump team now has physical evidence in a dominion machine that votes were switched.

Fascinating. Can’t wait to see how they lied, or bumbled their way through this.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7382 on: December 04, 2020, 01:54:27 AM »
*sigh*

... you're right ...

Ok.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesThe17th/status/1334632535565996033

What of it? Garland Favorito has been all up in Dominion's grill for over 2 weeks now. The hack shock jock on Bannon's "show" said that Garland has his hands on a machine and evidence that it switched votes and he was going to testify about that about an hour ago. I can't find his testimony in the feed:

Is this more Survivor Contestant/Falconer Terabytes Treason stuff?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7383 on: December 04, 2020, 02:13:05 AM »
What of it? Garland Favorito has been all up in Dominion's grill for over 2 weeks now. The hack shock jock on Bannon's "show" said that Garland has his hands on a machine and evidence that it switched votes and he was going to testify about that about an hour ago. I can't find his testimony in the feed:

He didn't say when they would testify in the War Room video. No need to be disingenuous.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7384 on: December 04, 2020, 02:22:52 AM »

He didn't say when they would testify in the War Room video. No need to be disingenuous.

Try and keep up. Go to your link. The War Room video has the guy saying to Bannon that Garland is going to "testify in a half an hour" at the Georgia Judiciary Hearing I linked. Scrubbing through the hearing, I couldn't find him. Just the same old stuff from people saying the "paper absentee ballots were so clean...", etc. A rehash of everything that has been booted for weeks now.

So where's the evidence that this Garland guy got his hands on a machine and has evidence it switched votes? Simple question. Enough with the twitter garbage. Where's the evidence?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7385 on: December 04, 2020, 02:44:17 AM »

Try and keep up. Go to your link. The War Room video has the guy saying to Bannon that Garland is going to "testify in a half an hour"

That's not a time. The video I linked you to was not live. Nor is it specifically mentioned that he would be testifying in that particular room or location. I would suggest doing more research and following the story and people involved to find out more and get back to us before making conclusions.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7386 on: December 04, 2020, 02:46:05 AM »
From the Georgia hearing - Busted

Rama Set

« Reply #7387 on: December 04, 2020, 02:52:25 AM »
It’s so cute that your biggest victory so far is that the guy was in a room saying stuff.

« Reply #7388 on: December 04, 2020, 03:20:04 AM »
tom's video convinced me. it clearly shows two boxes under a table, and that's only possible if the election was rigged. i don't know what's in those boxes, but it cannot be anything but fake ballots. otherwise why would there also be a table. it doesn't make sense any other way. this is truly powerful evidence.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7389 on: December 04, 2020, 03:23:12 AM »
From the Georgia hearing - Busted

Busted for what?

Who is doing the voiceover? Is the narrator accurately describing everything? I have no idea. Do you just blindly agree with every video you see without knowing anything regarding the context? Seems you don't do that elsewhere. Why here? What happened to some semblance of a critical thinking/observation you think you have? I think you've gone beyond coping at this point.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7390 on: December 04, 2020, 04:04:33 AM »
See the full Georgia hearing. It's video footage from Georgia from when poll workers were told to stop counting and leave, while four people stayed behind to continue counting ballots in private. Another clip here:

Daily Signal reports on it here:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/12/03/4-highlights-from-georgia-senates-election-fraud-hearing/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=4-highlights-from-georgia-senates-election-fraud-hearing

"The Trump legal team made a video presentation of what the lawyers described as—and what appeared to be—continued vote counting after the process supposedly had stopped.

An election worker told count observers and the press to clear out of State Farm Arena in Atlanta on election night for more than two hours, saying that counting of Fulton County ballots would temporarily stop, said Jackie Pick, who narrated the Trump team’s video presentation to the Judiciary Committee.

The video seemed to show that after the volunteer observers and reporters were gone, several election workers stayed behind and continued counting votes unobserved until early the next morning, Nov. 4.

The video appeared to show election workers—evidently unaware or not caring that cameras were still running— pulling four suitcases out from under tables after the others left the room.

'What are these ballots doing there separate from all the other ballots? And why are they only counting them when the place is cleared out with no witnesses?' Pick asked the lawmakers."
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 04:26:18 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #7391 on: December 04, 2020, 05:00:40 AM »
The more important question is where do they get the X-ray glasses to see inside the boxes? I got some from the back of a comic book and they didn’t work for me.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7392 on: December 04, 2020, 05:23:37 AM »
The video shows 5 people and stops after 5 minutes.  Did they stay til 4am?  How did they get out?  The building would have been locked by security, right?  Alarms on?

And yet, none of that happened.  Perhaps they didn't stay long (since the video is so short) or perhaps they were allowed to stay. 

Or maybe they were counting Trump Votes?  Ever think about that?

Ps. i watched without sound as I didn't want to be influenced by narration.  I wanted to base my opinion only on what I saw.

Also.also:
If they were fake ballots all for biden AND the workers knew... Why count?  Why spend many hours counting a pile of ballots you know are all for Biden?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 05:36:12 AM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7393 on: December 04, 2020, 06:02:26 AM »
The more important question is where do they get the X-ray glasses to see inside the boxes? I got some from the back of a comic book and they didn’t work for me.

They stayed after everyone left and took boxes from under the table to the scanning machines.

17 min video of segment from the hearing, with video composite for better viewing:

« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 06:04:24 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7394 on: December 04, 2020, 07:17:42 AM »

Yeah. And the evidence is a load of people saying “I saw a thing” or making crazy claims which have long since been debunked.
Why is none of this evidence standing up in court? Why are judges repeatedly throwing all these cases out?

You understand what this is really about, right? Trump is going to be in serious shit when he stops being President. He has a load of campaign debt and other debts which are going to be called in. He’s using this to raise money from a load of gullible supporters who are blinded to all his flaws. I hope you’re not sending him money.

At some level he knows he lost. He lost in a landslide (his own logic,’Biden will get 306 electoral votes which he called a landslide last time out). And he lost to “the worst candidate in Presidential election history”. Someone he said he hoped he’d be up against because he would be so easy to beat. He’s spent years grooming his supporters to hate losers and now that’s exactly what he’s become.
So he has to reframe that, he has to pretend that he has been robbed. It’s a bit sad how gullible his supporters are, how they fall for his obvious lies.

Trump team now has physical evidence in a dominion machine that votes were switched

Cool. I’ll look forward to hearing your excuses about why this gets nowhere in court.

It’s too little, too late but it’s good to see some Republicans calling Trump out on his bullshit

« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 07:25:28 AM by AllAroundTheWorld »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #7395 on: December 04, 2020, 11:27:22 AM »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7396 on: December 04, 2020, 01:07:13 PM »
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #7397 on: December 04, 2020, 01:33:20 PM »
I can't believe we have to deal with six more weeks of this. We can argue all day and all night, but there will always be another "what about this" in the endless Gish gallop of bullshit coming from the pro-Trumpers. The only thing that will dampen their insistence that Biden will never be the president will be Biden's inevitable inauguration. At that point, the narrative will of course shift, but at least we won't have to deal with the denial of the obvious fact that Biden will be the next president.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Rama Set

« Reply #7398 on: December 04, 2020, 01:43:22 PM »
I can't believe we have to deal with six more weeks of this. We can argue all day and all night, but there will always be another "what about this" in the endless Gish gallop of bullshit coming from the pro-Trumpers. The only thing that will dampen their insistence that Biden will never be the president will be Biden's inevitable inauguration. At that point, the narrative will of course shift, but at least we won't have to deal with the denial of the obvious fact that Biden will be the next president.

Fortunately it’s less than a week until all the dumb ass law suits dry up as safe harbour day is passed and 10 days until the EC votes.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #7399 on: December 04, 2020, 01:53:11 PM »
I would be very surprised if that actually stopped the lawsuits, and it certainly won't stop the fantasy that Biden won't be inaugurated.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y