Re: Perception
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2016, 12:16:15 PM »
I don't see a fish anywhere Dawg... and are you on that level now? Asking for a source of information on whether that was a prairie dog? I understand you're frustrated for whatever reason with probably some of the exchanges you've had here, but looks like you're being extra petty now lol

Offline BlueMoon

• NASA Defender
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2016, 01:56:05 PM »
Here's what the rock is probably shaped like.  The "eye" is most likely the shadow of a small rock behind it. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

geckothegeek

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2016, 05:38:48 PM »
Notice there are also many small "black dot" shaped pebbles or rocks all over the ground that look like the "eyes" of the "animal."

Here is another one. Look just to the right of ""the animal. There is one with some of those "black dots" that looks like the face of a dog to me. LOL. All it takes is a bit of imagination !

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2016, 06:10:07 PM »

I guess those particular rocks must've crawled away

Offline Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2016, 07:00:50 PM »

I guess those particular rocks must've crawled away

I very quick comparison tells me more than the "prairie dog" moved and rocks change their appearance.

I already showed where prairie dogs lived and possible locations where the picture was taken on Earth.  I will leave it to someone else to analyze the pictures and then present supporting evidence that it is a prairie dog.   
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 07:02:37 PM by Woody »

Offline CableDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2016, 04:55:08 AM »
I don't see a fish anywhere Dawg... and are you on that level now? Asking for a source of information on whether that was a prairie dog? I understand you're frustrated for whatever reason with probably some of the exchanges you've had here, but looks like you're being extra petty now lol

So you openly acknowledge the pettiness of FE supporters demanding this, that or other documentation?

As far as frustration.  No.  I'm not frustrated at all.  But I do realize that FE supporters, at least in this part of the forum, are either unwilling or unable to interact on any basis other than low and petty.  I've got no problem interacting on a mature level but I'm not going to waste all of my time and energy to that end.