Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
Re: What is the speed of Sun in FET?
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2016, 03:10:46 PM »
It varies. You can work it out for any day of the year. It travels from the tropic of cancer to Capricorn. Work out the latitude. How far that latitude is around on a flat earth and divide by 24 hours.
Is sounds as though an experiment could be conducted to see if the sun moves overhead faster during summer in the south along the tropic of capricorn than it does during the summer in the north over the tropic of cancer.
He's (kinda) right, in the heliocentric spherical Earth model, the Sun moves the fastest relative to background star in January and the slowest in July.
Though his model make no attempt explaining why does the Sun move faster in a larger circumference and slower in a smaller circumference.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Offline model 29

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2016, 05:50:41 PM »
It varies. You can work it out for any day of the year. It travels from the tropic of cancer to Capricorn. Work out the latitude. How far that latitude is around on a flat earth and divide by 24 hours.
Is sounds as though an experiment could be conducted to see if the sun moves overhead faster during summer in the south along the tropic of capricorn than it does during the summer in the north over the tropic of cancer.
He's (kinda) right, in the heliocentric spherical Earth model, the Sun moves the fastest relative to background star in January and the slowest in July.
Though his model make no attempt explaining why does the Sun move faster in a larger circumference and slower in a smaller circumference.
With the fe model (mono-pole anyway) the sun would be moving along the tropic of capricorn at 2,049mph in December vs 1,204mph along the tropic of cancer in June.  That is based on measured distances from the N. pole and the resulting circumferences.  I think we all agree the equator is 24,901 miles in circumference, which gives us about 1,040mph for the sun at the equator.  Doesn't really add up, I know.

Point is, with the mono-pole model, the sun should be moving noticeably faster along the tropic of capricorn vs the tropic of cancer.  An experiment as simple as a stick in the ground and measuring how fast the shadow moves at the appropriate latitudes and times of the year can prove or disprove this.

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 09:49:58 PM »
In the summertime in Australia the sun is moving very fast because it has further to travel in a day.

How is the sun visible for over 14 hours?

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2016, 03:30:51 AM »
In the summertime in Australia the sun is moving very fast because it has further to travel in a day.

Not only is the area of the FE Southern HemiPlane (at 1,885,000,000 km2) much greater than the area of FE Northern HemiPlane (at 628,000,000 km2) the intensity of sunlight in the Southern summer is 6.9% than in the Northern Summer.
Hence during its summer the FE Southern HemiPlane receives about 3.2 times the energy the FE Northern HemiPlane receives during its summer.

Something does not seem to be right with this Solar model that can put out 3.2 times as much energy in the Southern Summer as in the Northern Summer - who "turns up the wick"? And if the sun stays at the same height how does this energy spread over THREE time the area?

I'll leave you to draw you own conclusion as to the logic of all this!

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2016, 06:33:22 PM »

Not only is the area of the FE Southern HemiPlane (at 1,885,000,000 km2) much greater than the area of FE Northern HemiPlane (at 628,000,000 km2) the intensity of sunlight in the Southern summer is 6.9% than in the Northern Summer.
Hence during its summer the FE Southern HemiPlane receives about 3.2 times the energy the FE Northern HemiPlane receives during its summer.

Something does not seem to be right with this Solar model that can put out 3.2 times as much energy in the Southern Summer as in the Northern Summer - who "turns up the wick"? And if the sun stays at the same height how does this energy spread over THREE time the area?

I'll leave you to draw you own conclusion as to the logic of all this!

These flat Earthers should be a sci-fi writers, i saw a model explaining perihelion and aphelion
was caused by "aether density" where the aether is less dense in the northern hemiplane and more
dense in the southern hemiplane, causing the motion of the Sun like that.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2016, 11:53:58 PM »
These flat Earthers should be a sci-fi writers, i saw a model explaining perihelion and aphelion
was caused by "aether density" where the aether is less dense in the northern hemiplane and more
dense in the southern hemiplane, causing the motion of the Sun like that.
I have a lot more on that. We have solar panels, so I have looked into (theoretically and measured myself) the variation of solar intensity over the day and there is no way that could fit with the sun at 5,000 km up. This would have the solar Watts/m2 falling far faster than observed.
Still, why spoil a good story with a few facts?