Nasa LIVESTREAMS Fake?
« on: August 14, 2018, 12:44:08 AM »
Like really, someone answer how NASA fakes multiple 24/7 live streams of satellites going around our earth?
Its not CGI, you can't make a constant video 24 hours a day.
explain. 

Offline Bad Puppy

• Belief does not make something a theory.
    • View Profile
Re: Nasa LIVESTREAMS Fake?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 01:13:43 AM »
Given enough funds and a good team of CGI artists, I don't think it would be too difficult to make multiple 24/7 "live streams" of a camera pointing to earth.  Keeping the CGI accurate to weather patterns that we can see when we look outside or on the weather channel (assuming they're not in on the "conspiracy") would be considerably more difficult.  My PS3 could probably fool my kids. 

Since a CGI feed wouldn't technically live and would be generated by a computer, I don't think a 24/7 feed would be an issue.  The problem is duplicating with extreme precision that which people observe on the planet from multiple feeds in perfect sync. 

Another problem is replicating events such as lightning storms or large scale power outages in real time. 
Quote from: Tom Bishop
...circles do not exist and pi is not 3.14159...

Quote from: totallackey
Do you have any evidence of reality?

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 01:53:28 AM »
Given enough funds and a good team of CGI artists, I don't think it would be too difficult to make multiple 24/7 "live streams" of a camera pointing to earth.  Keeping the CGI accurate to weather patterns that we can see when we look outside or on the weather channel (assuming they're not in on the "conspiracy") would be considerably more difficult.  My PS3 could probably fool my kids. 

Since a CGI feed wouldn't technically live and would be generated by a computer, I don't think a 24/7 feed would be an issue.  The problem is duplicating with extreme precision that which people observe on the planet from multiple feeds in perfect sync. 

Another problem is replicating events such as lightning storms or large scale power outages in real time.

You can't fake a HD 24/7 livestream. There is no CGI artist that can constantly create photo perfect pictures of the Earth indefinitely, and there is no super computer powerful enough anywhere in the world to create multiple 24/7 video of Earth with 100% accuracy.

You have you argument,  The Earth is 100% round.

These are not fake. This is Earth, go back to 6th grade science class.

Offline Bad Puppy

• Belief does not make something a theory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 03:14:08 AM »
Oh, you don't have to convince me.  I'm RE all the way.  I was stating that while it's theoretically possible, there would be too many factors to consider to make it plausible and convincing.

I find the thought that somehow the entire population of the planet is being deceived by some globally coordinated effort with CGI, math that works in all RE scenarios, a global layout of continents which makes sense, not to mention objects outside of our planet which have been observed, photographed, traveled to, etc.... quite amusing.

If we're being fooled, then it has certainly made life easier.  Thanks NASA!
Quote from: Tom Bishop
...circles do not exist and pi is not 3.14159...

Quote from: totallackey
Do you have any evidence of reality?