Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #2160 on: August 24, 2017, 08:00:22 AM »
We're in charge. We're so in charge that we need you to sign this petition to help us scrape our laws through Congress...

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: August 24, 2017, 08:51:50 AM »
'My skin crawled': Hillary Clinton recalls dealing with 'creep' Trump

Poor Hillary, she was so close to accomplishing her goals, but then an ugly creepy man stood close to her and it all went to shit :(
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 09:32:05 AM by SexWarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: August 24, 2017, 11:55:43 PM »

Poor Hillary, she was so close to accomplishing her goals, but then an ugly creepy man stood close to her and it all went to shit :(

Funny she says that since he was just standing at his podium and she was the one who walked over and invaded his space.

Rama Set

« Reply #2163 on: August 25, 2017, 12:09:45 AM »

Funny she says that since he was just standing at his podium and she was the one who walked over and invaded his space.

Incorrect.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: August 25, 2017, 02:25:08 AM »

Incorrect.

Check the debate videos.

Rama Set

« Reply #2165 on: August 25, 2017, 04:16:04 AM »
He is neither at his podium nor being invaded by HRC in that photo. I know you kill the Hil and pump the Trump, but your narrative don't make no sense brah.

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: August 25, 2017, 04:38:10 AM »
She crossed over to the other side of the stage. ::) The whole thing was stupid anyway. It was just a meme based more than anything on the fact that certain camera angles made Trump's positioning look comedically sinister at times. Neither he nor Hillary could have known how it would look on camera until the debate was over. I'm sure he got too close to her at times, but the media wouldn't have made it into such a big issue without the silly pictures people were posting the next morning.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

« Reply #2167 on: August 25, 2017, 11:15:30 AM »
2016: The Election that won't fucking end.

Who gives a shit about Clinton anymore?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: August 25, 2017, 12:08:40 PM »
She wrote a book about how she lost the election, and people seem to be buying it. So, probably, quite a few people.

Rama Set

« Reply #2169 on: August 25, 2017, 12:09:06 PM »
She crossed over to the other side of the stage. ::) The whole thing was stupid anyway. It was just a meme based more than anything on the fact that certain camera angles made Trump's positioning look comedically sinister at times. Neither he nor Hillary could have known how it would look on camera until the debate was over. I'm sure he got too close to her at times, but the media wouldn't have made it into such a big issue without the silly pictures people were posting the next morning.

Yea, and this memoir excerpt only amplifies all the criticism of her in my opinion.

2016: The Election that won't fucking end.

Tom and SexWarrior?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: August 25, 2017, 12:30:55 PM »
He is neither at his podium nor being invaded by HRC in that photo. I know you kill the Hil and pump the Trump, but your narrative don't make no sense brah.

Trump is only a few inches away from his podium. She walked across the room to stand there in front of him as she talked, and then proceeded to complain about his creepy and stalking behavior.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: August 25, 2017, 12:35:36 PM »
Tom and SexWarrior?
That Mr. Svarrior to you, thank you very much.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: August 25, 2017, 12:54:15 PM »

Trump is only a few inches away from his podium. She walked across the room to stand there in front of him as she talked, and then proceeded to complain about his creepy and stalking behavior.

Like when he constantly walked around the stage, pacing like a predator.

Also, Trump cares about Clinton.  He talks about her alot.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #2173 on: August 25, 2017, 01:33:08 PM »

I didn't say she was right, I said you were wrong.  She is not "invading his space" unless you take an extremely liberal sense of the term that only considers Trump's feelings.  I think, like many people here, that way too much is being made of the incident.  Trump looks creepy, because he has a serious resting bitch face, and it looks like he is looming because of their positions relative to the camera coupled with human's not being great at judging depth.  Perhaps he wanted HRC to feel his presence at her back, but that is not a sexual power game, it is just a power game, it is the literal definition of upstaging, and faulting him for that would be idiotic in my opinion. 

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: August 25, 2017, 08:17:27 PM »
I doubt that excerpt would exist if the media hadn't made such a big deal out of it at the time.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #2175 on: August 26, 2017, 01:14:33 AM »
Trump pardons ex-Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio

Get on Trump's good side now so you can get away with crimes.

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: August 26, 2017, 03:35:46 AM »
Arpaio is essentially to law enforcement what Trump is to business. They're both talented showmen who prioritized seeking publicity over their actual jobs, and then relied on ignorant people equating their fame with success and merit in their chosen fields to bolster their popularity. The people who think that Arpaio was a great sheriff are the same people who think that Trump was a great businessman. So it's no surprise that Trump has pardoned his kindred spirit.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: August 26, 2017, 06:52:19 AM »
I wish I could say I was surprised but I'm not.

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #2178 on: August 27, 2017, 01:06:19 AM »
I really don't see how this isn't a sign that if people on his administration were to have done something illegal, Trump would unquestionably pardon them. And if the judicial system can't hold the administration accountable, that only leaves the Republicans in congress with their impeachment power . . .

lol yea we're fucked buds.

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile