Hmmm

the moon map hypothesis
« on: September 13, 2017, 09:04:12 PM »
What if the moon's face is a true map of earth? ???
The only thing i wanted to re-translate and to claim is that moon could actually have earth's map "drawn" on it.
I know people are sometimes misled by pareidolia, and confuse something they see with familiar patterns, as faces, eyes, animals, humans.

But this idea and hypothesis is interesting to me:

Although i disagree, that moon is reflecting off the dome/"bi-dome"/mantle of earth.

I think, the moon and the sun are both artificial and exist in multitudes. They are of the same type of semi-holographic/plasma highly-advanced technology

planes flying through the sun:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:41:39 AM by Hmmm »

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Re: the moon map hypothesis
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 10:24:44 PM »
Thank you Junker for bringing this to the "Debate" forum, we couldn't say what needs to be said where it started (in the "General" forum).
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:09:04 AM by Rounder »
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 03:16:56 AM »
This suffers from the same problem as all other FE moon theories - in reality, the moon looks "upside down" in the southern hemisphere and 90 degree rotated at the equator - and it couldn't happen if your claim was true.

However, there are MUCH bigger problems here.   How can the moon be reflecting sunlight from places where it's night time?    When there is a full moon, you're claiming that the entire map of the flat Earth is reflected onto the moon...but how can that be when it's nighttime over half of the world?   

That video you pointed to clearly showed both Australia and North America being reflected...but when Australia is in daylight, it's nighttime in America...and vice-versa.   What light is being reflected from America when it's nighttime?

Also - what would explain the phases of the moon?   If the moon is being lit by reflections from the Earth - then it should be lit up in the same way every night.

Sorry - but this is even more crazy than the normal FE moon claims.

I realized this within about 30 seconds of seeing the claim...are the people who make (and promote) these videos so amazingly stupid that they go for days...weeks...of careful thinking about this and NEVER think about these really obvious problems?

(And the "holographic moon" theory?   Really?   You *DO* know that holograms don't work like they do on StarWars - right?   That's fiction.   In reality, the light you're seeing is travelling in straight lines from the projector - so unless you're looking towards the projector, you can't see the hologram).
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:23:15 AM by 3DGeek »
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 04:08:01 AM »
I think 3DGeek has addressed the main point, so I took a look at your last video.  Those planes are not "flying through the sun".  The optical illusion that makes a plane passing in front of the sun appear to draw a trail of solar gasses behind it?  That is light refracting in the air turbulence behind the hot jet engines.  If that plane were actually flying through the sun, the sun would be only a few thousand FEET above the ground* which people would have noticed (understatement)

Please tell me you don't ACTUALLY believe that airplanes are flying through the sun?  You know, you don't actually have to click on every video that claims you "must see" it, that phrase is pretty much a dead giveaway that it's crap.

*(maybe less, I suspect this footage was taken near an airport, which puts the aircraft only a few hundred feet up)
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 02:07:54 PM »
That is light refracting in the air turbulence behind the hot jet engines.

Of course it is!

I'm fairly sure the actual passage THROUGH the sun would cause a certain amount of total blindness to both passengers and crew and a certain degree of melting of the airframe and scorching of the paintwork.  (You know how many people got eyesight damage just from viewing the eclipse?  Imagine that rather than seeing just a little bead of sunlight without wearing dark welding glasses - you saw full sunlight shining in from windows all around you!  You'd be blind as a bat within milliseconds.

Nobody who ever landed from a plane trip around sunset would give this ridiculous claim any credence whatever.  FE'ers who believe this must be total shut-ins who never flew in a plane in their lives.

Fortunately, 99% of FE'ers are a lot smarter than this guy.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?