Offline Flatts

• View Profile
What is the whole point?
« on: September 03, 2017, 07:22:07 PM »
Why would Nasa, or anyone really, go through all the trouble to hide that the earth is flat? did the founder of Nasa just feel like "hey, we gotta keep this shit a secret just because"..? Please give me a reasonable point as to why this is all kept "a secret" by Nasa and the UN and whatnot. It just makes no sense, I want to believe, but it just isn't possible for me.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
Re: What is the whole point?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 07:28:45 PM »
Why would Nasa, or anyone really, go through all the trouble to hide that the earth is flat? did the founder of Nasa just feel like "hey, we gotta keep this shit a secret just because"..? Please give me a reasonable point as to why this is all kept "a secret" by Nasa and the UN and whatnot. It just makes no sense, I want to believe, but it just isn't possible for me.

The FE'ers claims about this are explained on their Wiki:  https://wiki.tfes.org/The_Conspiracy

As a matter of politeness, one should always look for answers there before asking here.   It's unreasonable to expect them to keep answering the same questions over and over.

Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
Re: What is the whole point?
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 07:45:12 PM »

Watch this video, it has all the answers you are asking us for. We believe in God and satan, the battle. Right now I'm kicking satans behind.

Why are all the ruly wacky videos hours long?  It's as if there is a meter for crazy.  This one is 1:55 on the crazy scale. 
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?