Offline BillO

• Huh?
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2022, 10:51:39 PM »
So Biden was in the back because he didn't have a good relationship with the Queen and he deserved to be in the back. That was the premise of the post you are trying to argue against.
No.  Being the leader of a friendly foreign country does not entitle you to be considered related to the queen or being a close personal friend or another royal.  In your life it may be that if you pass within 50' of someone and war does not break out you are then BFF's or a future mate, but the rest of the world is not so alone.  I would guess Biden and the queen had no personal relationship at all.  They met briefly (total time measured in minutes) only twice their lives.  The first time Biden was a relatively young man.

Quit trolling Tom.
Quote from: Ironic Pete
I DO NOT NEED DATA, I'M PRETTY SURE I'M RIGHT!!!!

You think something is true, and that's good enough for you.

Please do not express unsubstantiated opinions about a subject you haven't bothered to study.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2022, 11:06:46 PM »
Quit trolling Tom.
Quit taking the bait.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2022, 01:33:36 AM »
Biden had poopy pants and could be smelled rows away. He kept looking at his note card to see what the hell he was attending. What Queen?
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.