Moon gravity
« on: February 24, 2016, 01:53:44 AM »
If the moon is directly above us, then that means its is accelerating at the same rate as the earth right? If so, then how come it has much less gravity than the earth. If it were moving at the same speed, shouldn't the gravitational force of the moon be equal to 1g?

Thork

Re: Moon gravity
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 01:59:03 AM »
Assuming both are accelerating, neither has any gravity. ???

There is no evidence for lunar gravity. Tides were explained by Galileo using his 'sloshing theory'. That theory only got erased when illuminati fanatic Newton, started to rewrite physics in an attack against the church to discredit the texts and make God seem fallible ... ie not God-like and therefore false.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 03:08:00 AM »

There is no evidence for lunar gravity. Tides were explained by Galileo using his 'sloshing theory'. That theory only got erased when illuminati fanatic Newton, started to rewrite physics in an attack against the church to discredit the texts and make God seem fallible ... ie not God-like and therefore false.
In another post I wrote that the FE movement (in general) denigrates many scientists such as Copernicus, Newton, Cavendish etc.
Part of what I wrote was:
saac Newton . . . . . . with his "3 laws" is well known and accepted.
But, when we get onto his work on gravity, suddenly "Flat Earther" label him as an "Alchemist" (what else was there at the time?), "FreeMason", and a lot worse!
Yes, I said "Alchemist", "FreeMason", and a lot worse and you say
"illuminati fanatic Newton, started to rewrite physics in an attack against the church to discredit".

For what said I was berated in
Who's attacking Newton for being an alchemist or a Freemason?  That seems like more of a Dubay-style argument than the level of discourse we encourage on this website.
I suppose "illuminati fanatic Newton" is OK on this site but "alchemist or a Freemason" is verboten.
Come off it, attacking for their "character" what you do when you have no evidence against their material!

Yes, "Tides were explained by Galileo using his 'sloshing theory'", but how do you explain that the cycles fit with the moon and sun as we observe! I know that the tides are not simply a "lifting of the water by moon and sun" and in some ways "Galileo's 'sloshing theory'" is not that far off, but the "sloshing" is caused by the combined effects of moon and sun gravitation and the earth's rotation.
Of course you can't accept that so you have to drag in some magic way to explain the timing and two tides per day (in most places).

How do you think you sloshing ends up with two tides a day tied to the moon and sun, including the effects of elliptical orbits.
I have already said too much on Q&A!

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 11:34:27 AM »
Dont try to reply when you have no evidence to prove your claims. We have evidence because we have sent men to the moon and we have sent various probes there too, which have taken measurements and seen that it has less gravity. Newton didn't write physics papers to attack the church, in fact he was a religious man himself, and you cant prove that he was an illuminati fanatic, those are just speculations because you think that RE is a sham supported by government, but you still have no evidence to prove it.

Then how come the earth has gravitational force? If they are both accelerating at the same rate, then they should both have the same gravitational force, but that isnt true. How do you explain that?

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 12:47:36 PM »
Dont try to reply when you have no evidence to prove your claims. We have evidence because we have sent men to the moon and we have sent various probes there too, which have taken measurements and seen that it has less gravity. Newton didn't write physics papers to attack the church, in fact he was a religious man himself, and you cant prove that he was an illuminati fanatic, those are just speculations because you think that RE is a sham supported by government, but you still have no evidence to prove it.

Then how come the earth has gravitational force? If they are both accelerating at the same rate, then they should both have the same gravitational force, but that isnt true. How do you explain that?
Can I answer for the FEers? The UA is accelerating the earth, sun, moon, dark moon and stars, but somehow not the objects on the earth or the atmoplane! So to us, the other objects and the atmoplane the effect is similar to gravity!

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 06:47:07 PM »
what is the dark moon?

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 11:11:45 PM »
what is the dark moon?
Sorry, I should have called it the "Shadow Object" as in
Quote from: the Wiki Why the Lunar Eclipse is Red
The Lunar Eclipse is red because the light of the sun is shining through the edges of the Shadow Object which passes between the sun and moon during a Lunar Eclipse. The red tint occurs because the outer layers of the Shadow Object are not sufficiently dense. The Sun's light is powerful enough to shine through the outer layers of the Shadow Object, just as a flashlight is powerful enough to shine through your hand when you put it right up against your palm.

But I'm not the one to answer "what it is"! I gave up fairly stories when I was quite young.
Maybe Dr David Thork, a Zetetic Council Member is up on that sort of thing!