Offline hexagon

• View Profile
Re: Proof of Flat Earth model within Legal Science
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2018, 08:34:31 AM »
Looks like some failed scientist are trying to misuse ResearchGate to spread their weird ideas... 

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2018, 08:40:48 AM »
Looks like some failed scientist are trying to misuse ResearchGate to spread their weird ideas...
I would fail only, if I will arrive at hell. Russians never surrender. Without extensive support of Flat Earth Community (I would turn for support to the Creation Science Society and the UFO--Alien Research Society with my Light Force as well, I would never stop) I can not make the paper fairly peer-reviewed. Without such review it fails the Scientific Method.
Opponent: ``So basically what you are trying to say is it’s all just pie in the sky wishful thinking, or nonsense, take your pick.''
It is if you prefer negativism. I prefer positivism, thus I am saying: it is output of my brain, and my conscience is in piece with it. I think, that on this dirty world the results will not be (fairly) peer-reviewed. But I hope for the investigation in afterlife.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 08:43:51 AM by Astrophysics »

Offline hexagon

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2018, 08:58:28 AM »
I looked through your ResearcheGate profile. Nothing of the stuff you and your friends uploaded there has any chance to be published in a regular journal. Go back to university a try again to understand the stuff they tried to teach you the first time. 

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2018, 10:03:39 AM »
I looked through your ResearcheGate profile. Nothing of the stuff you and your friends uploaded there has any chance to be published in a regular journal. Go back to university a try again to understand the stuff they tried to teach you the first time.
No problem yet! Russians never surrender:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 10:07:24 AM by Astrophysics »

Offline hexagon

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2018, 10:28:42 AM »
Believe me, I know some real Russian scientists. Also they would never let your pseudoscience go through a peer review...  And I really admire the great physicist from Russia or the former Soviet Union. In almost all of our projects we make use of the work of great people like Landau (one of the brightest physicist of the last century), Lifschitz, Ginsburg, Dzyaloshinskii, Astrov, and so on and so on. But what you are "publishing" is just nonsense, Russian or not... 

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2018, 10:44:17 AM »
Believe me, I know some real Russian scientists. Also they would never let your pseudoscience go through a peer review...  And I really admire the great physicist from Russia or the former Soviet Union. In almost all of our projects we make use of the work of great people like Landau (one of the brightest physicist of the last century), Lifschitz, Ginsburg, Dzyaloshinskii, Astrov, and so on and so on. But what you are "publishing" is just nonsense, Russian or not...
Do not be rude. I am a respectful one with papers in Physical Review E, European Journal of Physics B, etc.
Opponent: ``if you make a claim how about putting something up that can be tested?''. So, you argue now suddenly, that observational astronomy is not in fact the Scientific Method??? How come? Astronomers are seeing the Celestial Pole practically not moving during one year cycle. I am asking to back it up with formulas of General Relativity.

Offline hexagon

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2018, 11:02:55 AM »
Your last regular paper is from 2006, the others are from 2001-2003. Everything after that is going more and more into the direction of complete nonsense. I'm not rude, whatever reputation you once had, you destroyed it by yourself...   

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2018, 11:30:56 AM »
Your last regular paper is from 2006, the others are from 2001-2003. Everything after that is going more and more into the direction of complete nonsense. I'm not rude, whatever reputation you once had, you destroyed it by yourself...
Because in General Relativity the Universe is 4 dimensional, one can not destroy anything inside the Universe. My top academic activity (the glorious activity!) is in the 2006, 2001-2003.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:35:35 AM by Astrophysics »

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2018, 01:11:37 PM »
My problem here is that, while tidal locking like this exists, it requires a specific angular momentum that Earth doesn't have.

Perhaps a better question for you is, just what force is causing this rotational axial precession?
Do you believe in Church Grace? The Grace is the Force-Field, which is banned from text-books due to war against Priesthood.
I don't follow. What is this force field? How does it cause the Earth's rotation to precess around the celestial pole?

My result is falsifiable: just show me credible mathematics, which shows why Earth axis (not the axis itself, but the Celestial Pole) is practically motionless during one year of orbiting the Sun.
I don't need math. Inertia is an axiom of modern physics.

Angular momentum does not change within an orbit. I'll make a video with Kerbal Space Program if I need to.
Recommended reading: We Have No Idea by Jorge Cham and Daniel Whiteson

Turtle Town, a game made by my brothers and their friends, is now in private beta for the demo! Feedback so far has been mostly positive. Contact me if you would like to play.

Offline SiDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2018, 01:27:31 PM »
Your bullet or rocket analogy might make some sense, in that if you think of the front and the back of the bullet as orbiting and they keep the same distance, then yeah the bullet rotates and stays perpendicular as it orbits... This is essentially what you took 20 pages to say right?

I'm not entirely sure that's correct to start with... But assuming it is, when you apply that same logic to a sphere, it's a big jump to say it makes the sphere rotate... Even though I guess effectively certain spots (I.e. front of the axis vs back of the axis) are moving inside and outside from the orbit they would naturally take if they were single points, as a whole spherical object, gravity doesn't give a crap if the sphere is spinning or not: it's just a sphere. It's acting on the entire sphere. If it rotates or doesn't rotate there's no force pulling one side greater than the other in order to make it turn as it orbits.

I suggest you draw some force vectors to prove your point
Quote from: Round Eyes
Long range, high altitude, potentially solar powered airplanes [...] If the planes are travelling approx 15 miles about earth, that works out to around 2,200 mph, or Mach 3

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2018, 01:29:30 PM »
1. Bullet flies inside the air, thus it can violate my math, because I have bullet in vacuum.
Most bullets are streamlined to minimize the impact of the atmosphere, and are usually made of dense materials so that also reduces it. Not to mention, the idealization of inertia is, wow would you look at that, a vacuum!
2. I should see the bullet test for myself. What ever they will do, to protect the atheism!
Believe whatever you want. I'm not here to doubt your gods, I'm here to doubt your logic.
3. If the bullet-test in vacuum of space would show, that my math is violated, then I will say, that there is Light Force K{\nu}, which has rotated the axis of the bullet.
I really must ask, how does your Light Force work?
Recommended reading: We Have No Idea by Jorge Cham and Daniel Whiteson

Turtle Town, a game made by my brothers and their friends, is now in private beta for the demo! Feedback so far has been mostly positive. Contact me if you would like to play.

Offline hexagon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2018, 02:32:41 PM »
You should spend any effort in this discussion. This tried it already on ResearchGate and got the only answer scientific community can give to this ideas: Silence...

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »
You should spend any effort in this discussion. This tried it already on ResearchGate and got the only answer scientific community can give to this ideas: Silence...

Last warning.

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2018, 06:57:18 PM »
Your bullet or rocket analogy might make some sense, in that if you think of the front and the back of the bullet as orbiting and they keep the same distance, then yeah the bullet rotates and stays perpendicular as it orbits... This is essentially what you took 20 pages to say right?

I'm not entirely sure that's correct to start with... But assuming it is, when you apply that same logic to a sphere, it's a big jump to say it makes the sphere rotate... Even though I guess effectively certain spots (I.e. front of the axis vs back of the axis) are moving inside and outside from the orbit they would naturally take if they were single points, as a whole spherical object, gravity doesn't give a crap if the sphere is spinning or not: it's just a sphere. It's acting on the entire sphere. If it rotates or doesn't rotate there's no force pulling one side greater than the other in order to make it turn as it orbits.

Yes, I see my friends start to accept my talk. Please reread the link in the thread: using our helpful discussion I have modified the manuscript. SiDawg, it makes no special sense to draw some force vectors, because all the vectors from gravity are the tidal forces, which are minimized by taking a small test-body.

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2018, 09:46:26 PM »
My result is falsifiable: just show me credible mathematics, which shows why Earth axis (not the axis itself, but the Celestial Pole) is practically motionless during one year of orbiting the Sun.

Newton's Principia Mathematica, Book III, Proposition XXXIX
"To find the precession of the equinoxes".

See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession#Equations

Devils Advocate

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2018, 10:01:08 PM »

Yet, we have the perfect understanding. Ask if something is unclear. I am adding improved file.

Hi Astrophysics, great post, can I please ask 2 questions?
1) What do you mean "legal" science?
2) Are you coming from a religious stance?

Much obliged

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2018, 10:39:17 PM »
I like the subject matter, but the commentary can be a bit off putting. For your next version I would recommend rewriting/rearranging the paper to just show the problem, very dryly and matter-of-fact. If there is a problem, and the paper clearly lays out the facts, then no commentary is necessary. Think about it.

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2018, 01:43:12 AM »
I like the subject matter, but the commentary can be a bit off putting. For your next version I would recommend rewriting/rearranging the paper to just show the problem, very dryly and matter-of-fact. If there is a problem, and the paper clearly lays out the facts, then no commentary is necessary. Think about it.
Thank You, Council. Please, do not loose the interest solely because of poor style of the manuscript.

Yet, we have the perfect understanding. Ask if something is unclear. I am adding improved file.

Hi Astrophysics, great post, can I please ask 2 questions?
1) What do you mean "legal" science?
2) Are you coming from a religious stance?

Much obliged

The legal Science is the ordinary Science, but is conducted by a sincere human: no fake news here.
I have several proofs of Creator, including my current one: the Light Force Operator.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 01:46:06 AM by Astrophysics »

Offline SiDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2018, 01:44:24 AM »
... Even though I guess effectively certain spots (I.e. front of the axis vs back of the axis) are moving inside and outside from the orbit they would naturally take if they were single points, as a whole spherical object, gravity doesn't give a crap if the sphere is spinning or not: it's just a sphere. It's acting on the entire sphere. If it rotates or doesn't rotate there's no force pulling one side greater than the other in order to make it turn as it orbits.

Yes, I see my friends start to accept my talk. Please reread the link in the thread: using our helpful discussion I have modified the manuscript. SiDawg, it makes no special sense to draw some force vectors, because all the vectors from gravity are the tidal forces, which are minimized by taking a small test-body.

Tidal forces can be drawn with vectors (see below)... I'm not sure i understand where you say they're "minimized": even if the forces are small, it's your choice how large or small you draw the vectors... Or if you want to show a mix of hugely different forces, just write "not to scale". I think the important part is that you describe an origin and direction of the forces you're talking about. I don't think the earth is a small test-body :D

To add to my previous post, the way i'm conceptualising your argument: if you have two bodies in orbit (around the sun) at the same speed and the same mass, then they will orbit at the same distance. If they moved to a bigger orbit (say they were hit by an object) then assuming it doesn't escape orbit or change speed, it will naturally return to the same orbit equilibrium. Same if it goes to a smaller orbit: the speed will "push" it back to it's original orbit. In other words, if the speed stays constant, the objects will maintain their orbital distance (in reality orbits are usually elliptical, but lets just use a perfect circular orbit for arguments sake)

So if you then connect those two objects together, say with a solid magic rod, then those rules still apply right: it's now one mass, but the forces of gravity combined with the imaginary centrifugal force from it's speed, will result in a force differential if one end of the mass is outside its normal orbit compared to the other side. So the object will effectively "rotate": the rod connecting the two will stay perpendicular to the sun, or point in the direction of travel, as both ends will be pushed or pulled back to their normal orbit.

But then you're trying to apply that logic to a sphere: although it has an axis of rotation, it has an essentially even distribution of mass... For the sake of this argument let's consider it a perfect sphere with density increasing consistently towards the centre. If the mass in a small area at the north and south pole was drastically bigger than the rest of the sphere, then yeah, your theory might hold, but it's not. But you're not saying that: you're just saying that because my first example of a rod object stays perpendicular, then the sphere must also be perpendicular.

Because the only difference in density in the sphere is in relation to distance to the centre, then there is no "special" force applied that would cause a differential. i.e. if it rotates due the orbit as you say, then it would need an area of increased density offset from the centre in order for the centrifugal and gravity forces to be different at that point, and thus rotate the sphere.

Now, we know the earth DOES have variations in density... but we also know that it spins on it's axis 365.15 faster than it orbits, so any orbital forces acting on different areas of density would surely be balanced as it rotates. Probably contributes to a slight "wobble"? I guess that's further homework!
Quote from: Round Eyes
Long range, high altitude, potentially solar powered airplanes [...] If the planes are travelling approx 15 miles about earth, that works out to around 2,200 mph, or Mach 3

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2018, 07:08:59 AM »
Because the only difference in density in the sphere is in relation to distance to the centre, then there is no "special" force applied that would cause a differential. i.e. if it rotates due the orbit as you say, then it would need an area of increased density offset from the centre in order for the centrifugal and gravity forces to be different at that point, and thus rotate the sphere.

Now, we know the earth DOES have variations in density... but we also know that it spins on it's axis 365.15 faster than it orbits, so any orbital forces acting on different areas of density would surely be balanced as it rotates. Probably contributes to a slight "wobble"? I guess that's further homework!
I can conclude, that no theoretical derivation of the observable slow precession is made yet (in exception of mine) within the General Relativity formalism. My arguments are in the Researchgate link. You can accept or reject. But I am right. I saw nowhere the derivation of observable 26000 years precession within General Relativity formalism.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 07:18:31 AM by Astrophysics »