Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
Re: The ISS, visible in the sky
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2016, 04:59:49 AM »
But seeing something and actually knowing what it is are two very different things

Sure, that's a fair point.  We can go for a lower bar: without demanding that people KNOW what that fast moving bright light is, I'm curious what the FE community THINKS it is, and how it fits into their FE system.  So far we have a suggestion that it is a hologram / projection.  Are there other ideas?

I personally don't believe in space flight simply because I don't see the force of gravity as a suitable model in being that mass should attract mass because, um, mass.

And if this is what we're told on how orbit, satellites, revolution of planets work, then I can't accept it because I don't accept Newtonian gravity.

Now as far as what it is, it could be a very high altitude plane for all I know.

But you do accept that gravity exists in the sense the if you jump off a cliff or fall out of a tree you will definitely accelerate toward the earth. Do you have an explanation for this phenomenon? And on what basis do you reject  Newton's law of universal gravitation?
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2016, 12:51:24 PM »
But seeing something and actually knowing what it is are two very different things

Sure, that's a fair point.  We can go for a lower bar: without demanding that people KNOW what that fast moving bright light is, I'm curious what the FE community THINKS it is, and how it fits into their FE system.  So far we have a suggestion that it is a hologram / projection.  Are there other ideas?

I personally don't believe in space flight simply because I don't see the force of gravity as a suitable model in being that mass should attract mass because, um, mass.

And if this is what we're told on how orbit, satellites, revolution of planets work, then I can't accept it because I don't accept Newtonian gravity.

Now as far as what it is, it could be a very high altitude plane for all I know.

But you do accept that gravity exists in the sense the if you jump off a cliff or fall out of a tree you will definitely accelerate toward the earth. Do you have an explanation for this phenomenon? And on what basis do you reject  Newton's law of universal gravitation?

I don't think "TheTruthIsOnHere" would even believe that if a Globe supporter told him!

İntikam

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2016, 07:36:28 AM »
Ok, so I read for a while. It appears that FE is the only solution! The earth is flat! So flat! You cannot ignore it! No legit evidence will ever metter, religion says it's flat!! So it is! Don't you get it? 2000 year old nonsense says so!

Not only 2000 year old nonsence says so. 1400 year old nonsence and 3000 years ol nonsences are saying so!

Since 3000 years  nonsence people saying lie, since 2000 years  people saying lie, since 1400 years people saying lie, but we must accept it not because God is a liar, the son of the God said a lie but NASA who the son of the satan saying truth only!

Rama Set

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2016, 02:20:34 PM »
NASA is the son of Satan?  Weird...

İntikam

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2016, 08:05:46 AM »
The ISS is visible in the sky but nobody can.  ;D

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2016, 10:24:35 AM »

OK, so "The ISS is visible in the sky but nobody can."  >:( Nobody can "what"?  >:(

I'm confused.

İntikam

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2016, 01:49:05 PM »

OK, so "The ISS is visible in the sky but nobody can."  >:( Nobody can "what"?  >:(

I'm confused.

"The ISS is visible in the sky but nobody can see it.  :-X

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2016, 08:42:37 PM »

I guess I had better change my username to "nobody" then, because I've seen it.
I used the ISS Astroviewer web site, gave it my location, and it gave me the time, heading, and elevation to look.  Told me how bright it should be, which direction it should be moving.  Every single time I've tried it, a bright fast moving dot appeared where the web site told me to expect one.  It defies the odds that I should happen to see an airplane at the exact location the ISS is supposed to be, night after night after night.

Perhaps this will help
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2016, 06:50:31 AM »

Ditto!

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/view.cfm?country=United_Kingdom&region=England&city=Leicester

Okey it was a lot of persuasive.

Date   Visible   Max Height   Appears   Disappears   Share Event
Tue Sep 6, 5:50 AM   3 min   16°   10° above S   13° above ESE    Facebook    Twitter
Wed Sep 7, 4:59 AM   1 min   10°   10° above SSE   10° above SE    Facebook    Twitter
Thu Sep 8, 5:41 AM   4 min   26°   11° above SSW   19° above ESE    Facebook    Twitter

Mmm what a prove! I think you see the ISS inside these writings. Tue Sep 6, 5:50 AM   3 min   16°   10° above S then okey the ISS is there. Should us to believe it too?

Okey then.

I sent a rocket to the earth orbit and will be on Wed Sep 7, 5:55 AM   1 min   10°   10° above SSE   10° then accept there is.  Look i wrote something containing numbers and writing grades.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:54:56 AM by İntikam »

İntikam

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2016, 07:01:02 AM »

I guess I had better change my username to "nobody" then, because I've seen it.
I used the ISS Astroviewer web site, gave it my location, and it gave me the time, heading, and elevation to look.  Told me how bright it should be, which direction it should be moving.  Every single time I've tried it, a bright fast moving dot appeared where the web site told me to expect one.  It defies the odds that I should happen to see an airplane at the exact location the ISS is supposed to be, night after night after night.

Perhaps this will help

You didn't see the ISS, you are saying lie. Your test must be repeatable and acceptable for everybody. It is just  a false claim for me your see it because there isn't. But i saw a lof of evidence that the ISS is false. I'm sure you know most of them. But you are still defending the lies. what pays you defending to the lies?

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 07:31:35 AM »

Ditto!

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/view.cfm?country=United_Kingdom&region=England&city=Leicester

Tue Sep 6, 5:50 AM   3 min   16°   10° above S   13° above ESE    Facebook    Twitter
Wed Sep 7, 4:59 AM   1 min   10°   10° above SSE   10° above SE    Facebook    Twitter
Thu Sep 8, 5:41 AM   4 min   26°   11° above SSW   19° above ESE    Facebook    Twitter

Mmm what a prove! I think you see the ISS inside these writings. Tue Sep 6, 5:50 AM   3 min   16°   10° above S then okey the ISS is there. Should us to believe it too?

Okey then.

I sent a rocket to the earth orbit and will be on Wed Sep 7, 5:55 AM   1 min   10°   10° above SSE   10° then accept there is.  Look i wrote something containing numbers and writing grades.

But you are missing the point Inti!

I use this, using the predictions I go and observe it coming over.

If you put your coordinates in it will give you precise information for you to do the same, take what ever equipment you have available (camera, binoculars) and try it, you are supposedly open minded, don't believe everything you read, go and check.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 10:36:12 AM »

Ditto!

Okey then.

But you are missing the point Inti!

I use this, using the predictions I go and observe it coming over.

If you put your coordinates in it will give you precise information for you to do the same, take what ever equipment you have available (camera, binoculars) and try it, you are supposedly open minded, don't believe everything you read, go and check.

Why none of FE's can't see the ISS on the coordinate and all of RE "defenders" can see it? If you got a camera view about it show me.

How can we see anything does not exist.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2016, 11:01:40 AM »

Why none of FE's can't see the ISS on the coordinate and all of RE "defenders" can see it? If you got a camera view about it show me.

Because you haven't looked properly, I thought you were a genius, surely you can work out how to look up at a certain time of the night?

If I had photos you would call them fake, do your own work, that way you can be sure.

İntikam

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 11:50:10 AM »

Because you haven't looked properly, I thought you were a genius, surely you can work out how to look up at a certain time of the night?

If I had photos you would call them fake, do your own work, that way you can be sure.

If you had photos, they will be fake because it is impossible. I don't deny the truth but i can understand what is a lie. Show us your photos and videos and show us how we deny the truth or we prove how are they fake. We don't we  see the images and videos ?

It is the duty of the claimant to prove the allegations. So first you should show me convincing pictures and videos. If i think they are true, then want you show me how do you try to experiment.

I act completely purely scientific and objective but you can't show me a real prove except numbers and writings.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 01:13:36 PM »

If you had photos, they will be fake because it is impossible. I don't deny the truth but i can understand what is a lie. Show us your photos and videos and show us how we deny the truth or we prove how are they fake. We don't we  see the images and videos ?

It is the duty of the claimant to prove the allegations. So first you should show me convincing pictures and videos. If i think they are true, then want you show me how do you try to experiment.

I act completely purely scientific and objective but you can't show me a real prove except numbers and writings.

Typical!

You do not act completely purely scientific and objective, If you did you would check out (https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/view.cfm?country=Turkey&region=None&city=Ankara) and come back with your observations, I suspect you won't as your objectivity is suspect.
The numbers & writings you will find are concrete predictions, try them.

I have neither the equipment, necessary skill with a camera and more importantly the inclination to provide you with photos you have already labelled as fakes. Get away from your computer and do your own work.

İntikam

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 01:22:25 PM »

Typical!

You do not act completely purely scientific and objective, If you did you would check out (https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/view.cfm?country=Turkey&region=None&city=Ankara) and come back with your observations, I suspect you won't as your objectivity is suspect.
The numbers & writings you will find are concrete predictions, try them.

I have neither the equipment, necessary skill with a camera and more importantly the inclination to provide you with photos you have already labelled as fakes. Get away from your computer and do your own work.

I just has a camera 12X and i don't think it is possible to see an object has a distance a lot of miles away. We need a telescope to do it but i don't  heard anyone to determined the ISS imaging or video. If you do, show me, if you don't it is unavailable.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2016, 02:31:42 PM »
You can see it with your eyes, it's a very bright light, brighter than Jupiter, borrow some binoculars and if you are good with them you can follow it. A telescope unless it has fancy tracking software is useless.

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2016, 03:32:18 PM »
I posted a picture I took of ISS with nothing but my phone at that time (Nokia lumia 820).

You can clearly see the shape of ISS in it. 12x optical zoom is more than enough to make out the shape.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2016, 03:33:13 PM »

Here's a picture I took. From my phone. A Nokia lumia 820. It's not THAT complicated.
For the lazy :)
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.