Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #9480 on: February 24, 2022, 02:07:24 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/23/nyregion/trump-ny-fraud-investigation.html

The prosecutors, Carey R. Dunne and Mark F. Pomerantz, submitted their resignations because the new Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, indicated to them that he had doubts about moving forward with a case against Mr. Trump, the people said.

It's very frustrating how vaguely that's worded. Doubts as to whether the case is strong enough, or doubts about pushing a case against Trump for more personal reasons? Trump has spread so much corruption in his wake that we can't rule the latter out. In any case, he's managed to skate out of serious trouble for approximately the millionth time now.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9481 on: February 24, 2022, 05:56:30 AM »
I'm no fan of Trump but to play devil's advocate the case they had against him sounded kind of weak. It seems more likely based on what I know that this was more of a civil matter than a criminal one. I could be wrong though.

Rama Set

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9483 on: March 10, 2022, 12:36:01 PM »
Moar fraud: https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-steve-bannon-voting-donald-trump-elections-445316b2dda05dd21855e009411b3f21

(By republicans)

No no, you see, he was just letting someone make sure there was no illegal tampering by evil democrats.
Which is totally fine.
Its, in no way, possible to do anything with it.  Nope.  Not even looking for vulnerabilities because that would be silly, right?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9484 on: March 30, 2022, 08:02:15 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-truth-social-app-plummets-235232773.html

I think this line alone speaks volumes:

Meanwhile, some are still questioning why the former president has yet to post anything on his own social network after a month of operation.

But in fairness, only so many people in the US who would pay for Trump Twitter.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #9485 on: March 30, 2022, 10:22:37 AM »
Trump is openly trying to weaponize foreign espionage against his domestic enemies.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/politics/trump-putin-hunter-biden/index.html

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9486 on: March 30, 2022, 10:57:11 AM »
Trump is openly trying to weaponize foreign espionage against his domestic enemies.

Again.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9487 on: March 30, 2022, 12:25:22 PM »

Does that get filed under T? 

You know, T for Treason?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9488 on: March 30, 2022, 06:42:49 PM »
Trump is openly trying to weaponize foreign espionage against his the domestic enemies of the United States.

FTFY
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #9489 on: March 30, 2022, 06:51:36 PM »
"I would think Putin would know the answer to that," Trump said, referring to Hunter Biden's potential dealings in Russia. "I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer."

Interesting that he thinks that Putin would know the answer. Like any answer from the Kremlin would be de facto pravda. I would think we might have better, more trusted sources than Vlad we could turn to. Seems odd that his one go-to is bare-chested baldy.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #9490 on: March 30, 2022, 08:18:22 PM »
Putin doesn’t even have good sources for his own military operation.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #9491 on: March 31, 2022, 04:27:58 AM »
I doubt if Trump really believes that Putin actually has secret evidence of the Bidens' corruption. He knows that Putin is capable of intervening on his behalf in the upcoming elections regardless of whether or not his rivals are guilty of anything, and that's what he's really asking for.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9492 on: March 31, 2022, 04:37:22 AM »
I doubt if Trump really believes that Putin actually has secret evidence of the Bidens' corruption. He knows that Putin is capable of intervening on his behalf in the upcoming elections regardless of whether or not his rivals are guilty of anything, and that's what he's really asking for.

He didn't invent Hillary's emails so he probably won't create evidence this time either.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9493 on: April 01, 2022, 03:05:19 PM »

He didn't invent Hillary's emails so he probably won't create evidence this time either.

Putin has much more reason to fear Biden now than he did Hillary.  Helping to elect Trump was probably a strategic move for him, but sinking Biden is now a matter of his own survival.

I wouldn't say it's out of the question that Putin will just make something up, knowing Trump and Fox News will run with it and do his dirty work for him.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9494 on: April 04, 2022, 09:47:08 PM »
"Sweaty Dangerous Cult Leader Trump Lies to Lunatic Rally Crowd"

1m50s or so

[Pakman] "There were five or six of those weird twitch/glitch issues ... here's one where I guess he was trying to talk about Zuckerberg drop boxes, and he just glitched;"

[Trump at rally] "The elimination of Zuckerberg druck bock, I call them the unlock boxes, you know" 

[Pakman] "it's always that shoulder glitch, right when he makes a mistake, is it a neurological issue, we don't know...."

Nearly?

Offline scomato

• View Profile
« Reply #9495 on: April 04, 2022, 11:46:14 PM »

Trumpism is a threat to the free world itself.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9496 on: April 08, 2022, 12:27:01 PM »
Response to Fox selectively editing footage of POTUS

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9497 on: April 20, 2022, 09:58:02 PM »
TFG walked out on a TV interview with Piers Morgan, soon to be broadcast.

It was probably the make-up weighing him down. From the preview, he looks like a sweaty rotisserie chicken.

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9498 on: April 21, 2022, 02:02:14 AM »

Rama Set

« Reply #9499 on: April 21, 2022, 05:50:30 AM »
Piers Morgan is an insufferable shit. I hope him and Trump vanish from the public eye.