Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #9300 on: December 29, 2021, 09:10:47 AM »
I think the first bit is the part Tom takes issue with: seeding.

Imagine if you built say.... A battery factory in your state and convinced a bunch of people who live out of state to move in for a job.  Now suppose one of the ways you filter people out is with an HR 'survey' that determines if you'll be a good employee.  So using that data, you figure out whose most likely to vote a certain way and hire those people.

Done.  Seeded a state with voters of a specific political tendency.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #9301 on: December 29, 2021, 09:41:20 AM »
It’s weird, isn’t “seeding”, as in paul’s comment context, otherwise know as “campaigning” & “canvassing”? Something that happens during every voting cycle, regardless of party affiliation.

Real “seeding” sounds a lot more like your example.

The only real issue is whether strangers should be allowed to collect your ballot and submit it. Which a bunch of states allow. And both parties partake. So I’m not sure what the big deal is.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #9302 on: January 07, 2022, 08:38:27 AM »
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2022/01/06/ted-cruz-jan-6-terrorist-tucker-carlson-526725

"Was it good enough Tucker? Did I satisfy you? Can I take your cock out of my mouth and get off my knees now?"
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9303 on: January 07, 2022, 09:14:30 AM »
There have been murmurs that Carlson, too, might run in 2024.
oh my god yes please
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #9304 on: January 07, 2022, 10:41:32 AM »
oh my god yes please

My country's constant political misfortune is pretty entertaining to you, huh?  >:(
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9305 on: January 07, 2022, 10:58:43 AM »
oh my god yes please

My country's constant political misfortune is pretty entertaining to you, huh?  >:(
It's a brief distraction from the complete shitshow over here.
The UK and US do seem to have been competing for the highly coveted "stupidest electorate" prize. We did Brexit, you elected Trump, we've elected Boris in a landslide.
I think you might still be edging it, but it's close.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9306 on: January 07, 2022, 11:09:27 AM »
It's a weird mix of compassion and entertainment, I'm not sure how to describe it. I don't want a crazy person in charge of the USA, but if you gotta have one, it might as well be Tucker. Imagine his SOTU addresses!

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9307 on: January 07, 2022, 11:52:24 AM »
It's a weird mix of compassion and entertainment, I'm not sure how to describe it. I don't want a crazy person in charge of the USA, but if you gotta have one, it might as well be Tucker. Imagine his SOTU addresses!

Imagine him reacting to being attacked by his former collegues for doing the same shit he bitched about every other president doing?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9308 on: January 07, 2022, 06:58:01 PM »
oh my god yes please

It's a brief distraction from the complete shitshow over here.
The UK and US do seem to have been competing for the highly coveted "stupidest electorate" prize. We did Brexit, you elected Trump, we've elected Boris in a landslide.
WE'RE NUMBER ONE! /s

Offline WTF_Seriously

• Nobody Important
    • View Profile
« Reply #9309 on: January 07, 2022, 07:09:43 PM »

Trump 2024.  Check! and Mate!
Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe.

Lee McIntyre, Boston University

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9310 on: January 08, 2022, 07:01:11 PM »

Trump 2024.  Check! and Mate!
lol. I think we’d have to graciously concede the prize for all time if all y’all do that. I wouldn’t put it past you…
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9311 on: January 08, 2022, 07:02:31 PM »
I was wild about Trump 2024, but honestly I think I'm a Tucker 2024 guy now. I seriously can't wait.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9312 on: January 08, 2022, 07:30:16 PM »
I was wild about Trump 2024, but honestly I think I'm a Tucker 2024 guy now. I seriously can't wait.

The fact that Trump hasn't put out that he's campaigning, tells me that he really doesn't want to.  Unless what he has planned falls through.  Which is might.

I mean, he has the fans.  And once his new platform is up, he'll have the likes on a twitter like system.
So really, why would he be president again?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9313 on: January 08, 2022, 08:43:36 PM »
And once his new platform is up, he'll have the likes on a twitter like system.
He tried this once already, and it was an unmitigated disaster. I doubt his second attempt is anything other than a way to kick the can of his unsustainable debts down the road.

I mean, let's face it, the man is getting old. Even with his Truly Presidential Health, he'll meet his end eventually. He just needs to keep the debt collectors at bay until that point so he gets to enjoy the best lifestyle he can.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9314 on: January 08, 2022, 09:29:59 PM »
rip cyber ninjas

Rama Set

« Reply #9315 on: January 08, 2022, 09:48:50 PM »
rip cyber ninjas

Weird. I could have sworn people pushing the Big Lie said Cyber Ninjas was a trustworthy and transparent company.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9316 on: January 08, 2022, 10:52:46 PM »

The fact that Trump hasn't put out that he's campaigning, tells me that he really doesn't want to.  Unless what he has planned falls through.  Which is might.

I mean, he has the fans.  And once his new platform is up, he'll have the likes on a twitter like system.
So really, why would he be president again?

I would expect him to lay low until after the midterms to see what happens.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9317 on: January 09, 2022, 11:28:12 PM »

Rama Set

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #9319 on: January 10, 2022, 12:37:39 AM »
Imagine treating an alt-right troll with a long history of dishonest and fraudulent behavior like Cernovich as a serious source of news and analysis. I'd almost wish for poetic justice that his life would be ruined by someone falsely accusing him of being a pedophile, but the fact is that his knuckle-dragging fans almost certainly wouldn't care, just like they don't care about the allegations and charges of sexual misconduct aimed at prominent MAGA celebrities. All's fair to them so long as they can keep triggering the libs, or doing what they imagine is triggering the libs. It's no wonder that after previous stints hopping from MRAs to "pickup artists" to Gamergaters, Cernovich now seems to have more or less settled on catering to a MAGA audience. They're the most gullible marks of all.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y