Re: Nothing To See Here (Maui)
« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2023, 09:29:59 PM »
“The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.”

― Harlan Ellison
The contents of the GPS NAV message is the time of transmission and the orbital location of the transmitter at that time. If the transmitters are not where they claim to be GPS would not work.  Since it does work the transmitters must in fact be in orbit, which means the earth is round.

Dual1ty

« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2023, 09:39:07 PM »
Imagine calling coordinated mass murder "bad logistics".
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's razor

Why can't it be both?

It's obviously both considering that there are order-GIVERS and order-FOLLOWERS.

Let's take a look at who the chief of Maui PD is since 2021, shall we?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/08/15/maui-police-chief-john-pelletier-las-vegas-response/70594938007/

Do you remember Las Vegas? Another mass murder event that had nothing to do with the official narrative & was covered up.

No such thing as coincidences when it comes to these events.

It's the same fucking guy! Time for you sleepyheads to wake the fuck up.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 10:43:07 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2023, 05:15:47 AM »
Imagine calling coordinated mass murder "bad logistics".
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's razor

Why can't it be both?

It's obviously both considering that there are order-GIVERS and order-FOLLOWERS.

Let's take a look at who the chief of Maui PD is since 2021, shall we?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/08/15/maui-police-chief-john-pelletier-las-vegas-response/70594938007/

Do you remember Las Vegas? Another mass murder event that had nothing to do with the official narrative & was covered up.

No such thing as coincidences when it comes to these events.

It's the same fucking guy! Time for you sleepyheads to wake the fuck up.

So whats his motivation?  Why would he intentionally want to burn as many people as possible?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2023, 07:40:18 AM »
So whats his motivation?  Why would he intentionally want to burn as many people as possible?

Oh, I don't know. Let's ask ChatGPT about it.

Dual1ty: Why would a conqueror intentionally want to burn as many innocent people as possible and not just raze their homes to the ground?

ChatGPT: The actions of conquerors throughout history have often been driven by a complex combination of factors, including political, strategic, psychological, and cultural considerations. While it's essential to recognize that not all conquerors have intentionally sought to harm innocent people or engage in wanton destruction, there have been instances where such actions occurred. Here are some possible reasons why a conqueror might intentionally choose to burn and harm innocent people rather than just razing their homes:

1. Psychological Warfare: Conquerors may engage in acts of extreme violence and terror to demoralize and intimidate the local population and any potential resistance. By causing fear and trauma, they hope to subdue resistance more effectively.

2. Revenge: Sometimes conquerors have personal or collective grievances against the people they are conquering, which can lead to a desire for vengeance. Burning homes and harming civilians can be seen as a way to exact revenge for perceived wrongs.

3. Ethnic or Religious Conflict: In cases where conquerors belong to a different ethnic or religious group than the local population, there may be deep-seated hatred or animosity, leading to violence against innocent people as a means of asserting dominance.

4. Economic Gain: Conquerors may pillage and burn to seize valuable resources, including crops, livestock, and other assets. Destroying the livelihoods of the local population can weaken their ability to resist and may serve the conqueror's economic interests.

5. Establishing Authority: Some conquerors may believe that by inflicting violence and destruction, they can establish their authority more firmly, demonstrating their power and ruthlessness to both the local population and potential rivals.

6. Deterrence: Conquerors may want to deter other potential adversaries from challenging their rule in the future. By making an example of a conquered population through extreme violence, they hope to discourage any resistance.

7. Cultural and Ideological Factors: Ideological or cultural factors can also play a role in the decision to harm innocent people. Conquerors may have a belief system or ideology that justifies such actions, viewing the conquered population as inferior or deserving of punishment.

8. Lack of Control: In chaotic or unorganized conquests, conquerors may lose control over their forces, leading to indiscriminate violence and destruction. This can result in the harm of innocent people, even if it wasn't the conqueror's original intent.

It's important to note that such actions are widely condemned in modern times and considered war crimes or crimes against humanity. Conquerors who engage in these actions can face significant international and legal repercussions. Additionally, not all conquerors throughout history have pursued such brutal tactics, and many have sought to establish rule through negotiation, diplomacy, or assimilation rather than violence and destruction.

Yes, it would be widely condemned if people understood what's going on, but they choose the "nothing to see here" narrative because it's a lot less gruesome.

By the way, this is the oppositve of a "chaotic or unorganized" event, so #8 doesn't apply. Not to mention that the cops didn't know what they were doing because they don't realize they are robotized idiots.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 08:15:38 AM by Dual1ty »

Dual1ty

« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2023, 07:58:53 AM »
JUST LISTEN!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 08:01:20 AM by Dual1ty »

Dual1ty

« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2023, 08:09:02 AM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2023, 08:33:52 AM »

Oh, I don't know. Let's ask ChatGPT about it.

Dual1ty: Why would a conqueror intentionally want to burn as many innocent people as possible and not just raze their homes to the ground?

ChatGPT: The actions of conquerors throughout history have often been driven by a complex combination of factors, including political, strategic, psychological, and cultural considerations. While it's essential to recognize that not all conquerors have intentionally sought to harm innocent people or engage in wanton destruction, there have been instances where such actions occurred. Here are some possible reasons why a conqueror might intentionally choose to burn and harm innocent people rather than just razing their homes:

1. Psychological Warfare: Conquerors may engage in acts of extreme violence and terror to demoralize and intimidate the local population and any potential resistance. By causing fear and trauma, they hope to subdue resistance more effectively.

2. Revenge: Sometimes conquerors have personal or collective grievances against the people they are conquering, which can lead to a desire for vengeance. Burning homes and harming civilians can be seen as a way to exact revenge for perceived wrongs.

3. Ethnic or Religious Conflict: In cases where conquerors belong to a different ethnic or religious group than the local population, there may be deep-seated hatred or animosity, leading to violence against innocent people as a means of asserting dominance.

4. Economic Gain: Conquerors may pillage and burn to seize valuable resources, including crops, livestock, and other assets. Destroying the livelihoods of the local population can weaken their ability to resist and may serve the conqueror's economic interests.

5. Establishing Authority: Some conquerors may believe that by inflicting violence and destruction, they can establish their authority more firmly, demonstrating their power and ruthlessness to both the local population and potential rivals.

6. Deterrence: Conquerors may want to deter other potential adversaries from challenging their rule in the future. By making an example of a conquered population through extreme violence, they hope to discourage any resistance.

7. Cultural and Ideological Factors: Ideological or cultural factors can also play a role in the decision to harm innocent people. Conquerors may have a belief system or ideology that justifies such actions, viewing the conquered population as inferior or deserving of punishment.

8. Lack of Control: In chaotic or unorganized conquests, conquerors may lose control over their forces, leading to indiscriminate violence and destruction. This can result in the harm of innocent people, even if it wasn't the conqueror's original intent.

It's important to note that such actions are widely condemned in modern times and considered war crimes or crimes against humanity. Conquerors who engage in these actions can face significant international and legal repercussions. Additionally, not all conquerors throughout history have pursued such brutal tactics, and many have sought to establish rule through negotiation, diplomacy, or assimilation rather than violence and destruction.

Yes, it would be widely condemned if people understood what's going on, but they choose the "nothing to see here" narrative because it's a lot less gruesome.

By the way, this is the oppositve of a "chaotic or unorganized" event, so #8 doesn't apply. Not to mention that the cops didn't know what they were doing because they don't realize they are robotized idiots.

Ok. 
So that tells me nothing.
I'm sorry but you haven't established he's a conquror nor have you established a motive.  Half of those reasons only apply if you openly want to oppress people.  And it requires actualky ordering the destruction, not just taking advantage of it.

You can't start with the assumption that someone is an evil conquror, you must prove it.  And thus far I haven't seen him try to take over Hawaii.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2023, 09:06:04 AM »
Ok. 
I'm sorry but you haven't established he's a conquror nor have you established a motive.  Half of those reasons only apply if you openly want to oppress people.  And it requires actualky ordering the destruction, not just taking advantage of it.

You can't start with the assumption that someone is an evil conquror, you must prove it.  And thus far I haven't seen him try to take over Hawaii.

Well, of course it tells you nothing. That's expected.

Let's just conveniently forget the fact that Hawaii is all conquered land and Lahaina was one of the important pieces of land (potentially the most important?) that they didn't fully own . And now gov. + the banks & the corps are going to own it all. But that's just life, I guess.

That guy's not top of the food chain anyway. Not even close.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 09:21:20 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 19, 2023, 11:02:58 AM »
Ok. 

Well, of course it tells you nothing. That's expected.

Let's just conveniently forget the fact that Hawaii is all conquered land and Lahaina was one of the important pieces of land (potentially the most important?) that they didn't fully own . And now gov. + the banks & the corps are going to own it all. But that's just life, I guess.

That guy's not top of the food chain anyway. Not even close.

You'll have to excuse my poor history of hawaii knowledge.
Why is Lahaina so important?  Or the most important?  And why is it unowned by the state of hawaii like the rest of Hawaii?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 11:16:00 AM by Lord Dave »

Dual1ty

« Reply #169 on: September 19, 2023, 11:30:29 AM »
Why is Lahaina so important?  Or the most important?  And why is it unowned by the state of hawaii like the rest of Hawaii?

You just have to do 2 minutes of research to find the info.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/analysis-burning-of-lahainas-sacred-sites-is-a-major-loss-for-native-hawaiians-but-their-history-will-live-on

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=801399451773263

That woman user her brain and she knows what's going on unlike you.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 11:38:05 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 19, 2023, 11:58:56 AM »

You just have to do 2 minutes of research to find the info.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/analysis-burning-of-lahainas-sacred-sites-is-a-major-loss-for-native-hawaiians-but-their-history-will-live-on

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=801399451773263

That woman user her brain and she knows what's going on unlike you.
See, thats more plausable than a space laser from china creating wildfires.

Is it possible this is a land grab by evil corporations and rich people?  Sure.
But you've just shown speculation.  No actual evidence this is occurring. And after 9 pages, this is the first time you've even mentioned it.

So your goal is to, instead of assuming this is a conspiracy, prove it.  Show me developer contracts or demands from the locals who were burned out/killed showing they wanted the land.  Don't just tell me. 

Dual1ty

« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2023, 12:04:53 PM »
So your goal is to, instead of assuming this is a conspiracy, prove it.  Show me developer contracts or demands from the locals who were burned out/killed showing they wanted the land.  Don't just tell me.

It really is not. The goal of what I post is to get people aware & thinking and to do their own research and use their own brain & discernment.

But here's one of the projects. Just one. Plus more interesting info and statements from the people.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 12:16:39 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2023, 12:54:32 PM »

It really is not. The goal of what I post is to get people aware & thinking and to do their own research and use their own brain & discernment.

But here's one of the projects. Just one. Plus more interesting info and statements from the people.

I'm confused.  Why would anyone elect people to do a job like run the department of housing, if they want to do the job via democratic vote?
Like... most people don't know how to do city planning.  They want things that make no sense or don't actually work.  Like they can look at a huge offramp and go "why is it so big?  Just make it a short, straight line. " all because they don't understand descelleration.

So why wouldn't those people do their job?

Also: when I ask questions and use my brain to refute your videos, you call me an idiot and a sheep.  Doesn't seem like your goal is to make people think, unless they think what you think.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 12:56:19 PM by Lord Dave »

Dual1ty

« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2023, 01:03:14 PM »
I'm confused.  Why would anyone elect people to do a job like run the department of housing, if they want to do the job via democratic vote?
Like... most people don't know how to do city planning.  They want things that make no sense or don't actually work.  Like they can look at a huge offramp and go "why is it so big?  Just make it a short, straight line. " all because they don't understand descelleration.

Also: when I ask questions and use my brain yo refuse your videos, you call me an idiot and a sheep.  Doesn't seem like your goal is to make people think, unless they think what you think.

What an asanine comment considering the information given in the video and what happened.

Ok, pal. Clearly, you're on the wrong forum again.

All you can do is ask dumb questions and talk about space lasers when 99% of what I'm talking about has nothing to do with space lasers.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 01:05:43 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2023, 05:26:24 PM »

Also: when I ask questions and use my brain yo refuse your videos, you call me an idiot and a sheep.  Doesn't seem like your goal is to make people think, unless they think what you think.

What an asanine comment considering the information given in the video and what happened.

Ok, pal. Clearly, you're on the wrong forum again.

All you can do is ask dumb questions and talk about space lasers when 99% of what I'm talking about has nothing to do with space lasers.

Having finished the video, I totally agree with you.  This was a consoiracy ti take land for the development of a bike and walking path.
Its totally obvious!  Who makes that?  People who wear custom baby seal leather boots that's who! 

And all those angry people spouting angry and random bits if information and calling it a conspiracy is totally right.  I mean, how else do you determine the truth except for random, angry people yelling loudly about things they know nothing about?  Its how we KNOW thst the DC pizzaria had that whole sex dungeon in its basement that totally exists but no one can find it.

But in all seriousness, I saw nothing presented that actually sounds evil. 
I mean, this fire may have been caused by a careless tourist, which would make it a non-natural disaster.  But I doubt the governemnt intentionally wanted to burn away all those houses just so the insurance companies would need to pay up alot of money to rebuild them.

Dual1ty

« Reply #175 on: September 24, 2023, 11:00:23 AM »

« Reply #176 on: September 24, 2023, 09:09:54 PM »
... joe rogan experience video link removed ...
As is often the case with him, this is at best a huge distortion of what the governor actually was talking about.  Which was about ways to prevent developers from rushing in to take advantage of the local people.
https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2023/maui-city-smart-project-state-lands-josh-green/
The contents of the GPS NAV message is the time of transmission and the orbital location of the transmitter at that time. If the transmitters are not where they claim to be GPS would not work.  Since it does work the transmitters must in fact be in orbit, which means the earth is round.

Dual1ty

« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2023, 09:16:40 PM »
As is often the case with him, this is at best a huge distortion of what the governor actually was talking about.  Which was about ways to prevent developers from rushing in to take advantage of the local people.
https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2023/maui-city-smart-project-state-lands-josh-green/

Yeah, they don't want to allow any free-market nonsense, do they? Gov. and club members only.

Previously the land owners and the people were resonsible for managing their land and now the government is. Thanks for "fact-checking" nothing.

Oh, I forgot the government stooges are the good guys and they no doubt want what's best for the people.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 09:24:11 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 25, 2023, 10:35:57 AM »

Yeah, they don't want to allow any free-market nonsense, do they? Gov. and club members only.

Previously the land owners and the people were resonsible for managing their land and now the government is. Thanks for "fact-checking" nothing.

Oh, I forgot the government stooges are the good guys and they no doubt want what's best for the people.

Question:
When the people manage their land, what kind of system do they use to manage it?  Like disputes or public projects like road construction/patching?  Or water delivery?

Dual1ty

« Reply #179 on: September 25, 2023, 11:46:30 AM »
Question:
When the people manage their land, what kind of system do they use to manage it?  Like disputes or public projects like road construction/patching?  Or water delivery?

Yeah, you just described what government should be for instead of a superstructure that rules over everything tyranically while whispering sweet-nothings into the ears of corporate "journalists" who don't even live there. Thanks for "fact-checking" nothing again.

Don't forget to pay your taxes.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 12:23:06 PM by Dual1ty »