Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
The Great Reset: Aftermath
« on: January 18, 2022, 06:11:10 AM »
There are far too many people who believe that "the elites" have designed the corona vaccine to kill everyone.  Only 100 million people worldwide will survive, but only as slaves to the elites.  Something about having better control over the world, the why is kinda vague.

Anyway, the question becomes: what are the anti-vaxxers and people who believe this doing to prepare?
Because lets face it, if you believe this then you MUST be preparing for the aftermath.
The news showing people dying suddenly.  First a few thousand a day, then millions a day.  The riots as people realize the vaccine is genocide.  The angry mobs as they tear through anyone.  Doctors as they try in vein to find a cure.  Basic services and utilities failing due to lack of people.  Bodies in the streets and homes with no one to collect them as they fall.  Governments collapsing.

And finally... You.  Alone or maybe with your family, surrounded by death.
Could you survive?  How would you fight the death squads and chemical weapons that the elites will use to wipe out the resistance?  Do you have a gas mask?  Guns?  Training in wilderness survival?

What do you all think?  Think these people are actually preparing or just bitching, hoping they don't need to worry about where to buy food in 5 years?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Reset: Aftermath
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 02:34:49 PM »
Many (probably) just spew that nonsense because they mistakenly believe that having contrarian views is a substitute for personality. Very few people are doing any kind of preparing. The ‘peepers’ are a different animal - some of them are ready for all kinds of apocalyptic scenarios (except that many also brag about it so would potentially get raised right at the start). One thing I don’t get is why so many people hoard gold, because currency will be worthless - I don’t understand what use gold will have, I’d probably hoard AA batteries, solar panels, and gasoline/diesel, that type of shit.

If it were to start in late May, I could get my family through til Christmas just with the gear and supplies we have in the house at the time, but I doubt we’d last a winter in the wild here.  If your deathsquads found us at any point or if it started in December we’d be pretty much Thorked.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 06:14:33 PM »
This link is interesting - Analysis: 100% of Deaths Following COVID-19 Shots are From Only 5% of the Manufacturer Lots According to VAERS

The claims are apparently reproducible with VAERS data. The article indicates that the affected batches were split up and sent to all US states. If true, it brings up further questions.

If it were a matter of "bad batches" there should certainly be a public effort to warn people who have taken those batches, recall the batches, etc.

If it were potentially an effort at population control concocted by evil billionaires it would presumably be a way to keep the injury count low enough so that people accept the vaccine without serious alarm, and eventually become injured over time as they receive their 15th booster shot dose.

There has been an effort to treat the vaccine like recharging your phone, encouraging the public to inject themselves over and over:

« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 06:32:28 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 06:37:48 PM »
Unfortunately, UK messaging has to be pretty infantile and basic, because the UK populace is, uh, experiencing the long-term effects of an unequal education system.

Hands, face, space.
Stay alert -> control the vitus -> save lives.
Catch it -> bin it -> kill it.
Vaccines are like batteries.
Referring to mask-induced acne as "COVID acne" (because the BBC's attempts at coining "maskne" were too much to ask)

It's extremely sad to watch, but not for conspiratorial reasons.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 06:40:02 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 06:46:31 PM »
Unfortunately, UK messaging has to be pretty infantile and basic, because the UK populace is, uh, experiencing the long-term effects of an unequal education system.

Hands, face, space.
Stay alert -> control the vitus -> save lives.
Catch it -> bin it -> kill it.
Vaccines are like batteries.
Referring to mask-induced acne as "COVID acne" (because the BBC's attempts at coining "maskne" were too much to ask)

It's extremely sad to watch, but not for conspiratorial reasons.

I get triggered on the trains by the London Transport Police adverts
"See it, say it, sorted".
^I hate that so much. Sorted. We live in London. We don't even say 'sorted' in London. It it's a Mancunian saying that infected the North West of the Country. Also ... surely sort it. Not sorted.

They read it out on the public address system over and over. "See it, say it, sorted". It makes me want to stab a policeman.  >o<
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 06:51:23 PM »
Holy shit, we actually agree on something. I, too, hate that slogan and I, too, think it should be "sort it".

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 07:03:34 PM »
Hey guys?
This isn't another covid thread.
This is a 'what are you gonna do if your conspiracy theory is correct.'

Even Tom avoided answering, which I find concerning.  It means not even he, the loudest voice here, has any plan or has even given it any thought.  As though he knows its never going to happen....
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 07:39:13 PM »
I'm guessing a non-answer means that Tom is one of the elites. No prepping is required. All is taken care of by the cabal of elites and the slaves.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2022, 10:36:21 PM »
Holy shit, we actually agree on something. I, too, hate that slogan and I, too, think it should be "sort it".
No.
Because that surely implies that you are going to “sort it”. Surely the slogan is saying that by saying it, it will be sorted (out).
I think the slogan is…fine. I don’t love it, but it doesn’t make me froth at the mouth.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Delectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2022, 10:40:59 PM »
"Sort it" implies that you are the one who is sorting it, but you are not, you are merely saying what you have seen to someone else who will sort it. "Sorted" rather suggests that if you see it and say it then it is as good as sorted, because the people doing the sorting are just that good. Hyperbole aside, it does make sense.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2022, 11:22:11 PM »
I'm not doing anything to prepare.

If the world elites really wanted to put their resources into making us dead they could simply put the poison into existing drugs without our knowledge, into our food, into the water, or perhaps the air, and manipulate the governments to ignore it. It could all be done in a less visible and more underhanded way. It is possible that they are doing this as well; but I tend to believe that our rulers are cruel, yet benevolent, and make it possible for you to choose your own fate. If you want to smoke cigarettes, the information is available to you and you are allowed know the risks to the best of humanity's ability to determine it. That is your choice to make.

Clearly, in a cull, you don't kill everything, and want the best to survive. If this is some sort of cull, Covid vaccination is a test of intelligence, to which people may escape the propaganda and media hype by simply not taking the vaccines. While there is some social media censoring on a private level, there is no governmental legal effort going into eliminating the voice or research of the vaccine critics, even though not all countries have strong freedom of speech laws. The information is out there and circulating, available for people to decide for themselves. The situation is that you knew it was rushed and experimental, you knew there might be risk and that it involved novel genetic manipulation methods, but you did it anyway based on hype and fear mongering, so any injury you get is your own fault by design.

The Covid vaccines will never be truly mandated and enforced by the government, as they are doing it through illegal decree, and will always get swatted down by the court systems at the last moment. They could do it the proper legal way through the legal process if they wanted to but it's generally not attempted. In the US the Whitehouse is pushing vaccination by executive decree, while Congress is not making much effort to do it via law (on purpose, IMO).

Per breakdown of the economy, society is set up in a way in which it is too big to fail, so it won't. The central banks will always step in to bail out the banks, erase debt, radically transform the conceptual nature of currency if necessary, as they already have done to the dollar over the years. The existence of the police and the military and intelligence agencies prevents the possibility of any real violent revolution; making it unlikely to be attempted. People don't rebel against their government unless they feel that they have no other choice, and so the government will try to keep it hot but not boiling.

The vaccine deaths and vaccine enforcement and pressure will, therefore, be kept to a level people can accept but not rebel over. They may also be trying to distract you with high inflation; to pacify your attention towards improving your monetary situation instead of thinking too much about the government's tyranny. Probably not a coincidence. Duplicitous governments tend to trick, distract, and finally adapt to an allowable level to please the populous once it has pushed things to the limit, preventing mass conflict. In the end we may be conditioned into accepting the vaccines and vaccine deaths as an acceptable part of our lives, like we accept smoking and the many smoking deaths. No happy ending. No mass rebellion. They are simply too smart to allow rebellion to happen.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 11:00:04 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2022, 06:15:58 AM »
I'm not doing anything to prepare.

If the world elites really wanted to put their resources into making us dead they could simply put the poison into existing drugs without our knowledge, into our food, into the water, or perhaps the air, and manipulate the governments to ignore it. It could all be done in a less visible and more underhanded way. It is possible that they are doing this as well; but I tend to believe that our rulers are cruel, yet benevolent, and make it possible for you to choose your own fate. If you want to smoke, the information is available to you and you are allowed know the risks to the best of humanity's ability to determine it. That is your choice to make.

Clearly, in a cull, you don't kill everything, and want the best to survive. If this is some sort of cull, Covid vaccination is a test of intelligence, to which people may escape the propaganda and media hype by simply not taking the vaccines. While there is some social media censoring on a private level, there is no governmental legal effort going into eliminating the voice or research of the vaccine critics, even though not all countries have strong freedom of speech laws. The information is out there and circulating, available for people to decide for themselves. The situation is that you knew it was rushed and experimental, you knew there might be risk and that it involved novel genetic manipulation methods, but you did it anyway based on hype and fear mongering, so any injury you get is your own fault by design.

The Covid vaccines will never be truly mandated and enforced by the government, as they are doing it through illegal decree, and will always get swatted down by the court systems at the last moment. They could do it the proper legal way through the legal process if they wanted to but it's generally not attempted. In the US the Whitehouse is pushing vaccination by executive decree, while Congress is not making much effort to do it via law (on purpose, IMO).

Per breakdown of the economy, society is set up in a way in which it is too big to fail, so it won't. The central banks will always step in to bail out the banks, erase debt, radically transform the conceptual nature of currency if necessary, as they already have done to the dollar over the years. The existence of the police and the military and intelligence agencies prevents the possibility of any real violent revolution; making it unlikely to be attempted. People don't rebel against their government unless they feel that they have no other choice, and so the government will try to keep it hot but not boiling.

The vaccine deaths and vaccine enforcement and pressure will, therefore, be kept to a level people can accept but not rebel over. They may also be trying to distract you with high inflation; to pacify your attention towards improving your monetary situation instead of thinking too much about the government's tyranny. Probably not a coincidence. Duplicitous governments tend to trick, distract, and finally adapt to an allowable level to please the populous once it has pushed things to the limit, preventing mass conflict. In the end we may be conditioned into accepting the vaccines and vaccine deaths as an acceptable part of our lives, like we accept smoking and the many smoking deaths. No happy ending. No mass rebellion. They are simply too smart to allow that to happen.

So what you're saying is that 'The Great Reset' isn't real and this is a test to see who will not blindly follow experts and government recomendations?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2022, 06:45:34 AM »
I don't think that version of it will happen, no.

Even if the VAERS deaths were entirely accidental and not deliberate, I doubt they would care, so long as Pfizer can push more vaccines, Amazon can ship more boxes, and they can continue the mass mail-in-voting.  If you get injured it's still your own folly for taking it, and its still a test against you, deliberate or not.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 07:48:17 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2022, 10:19:15 AM »
No.
Because that surely implies that you are going to “sort it”. Surely the slogan is saying that by saying it, it will be sorted (out).
I didn't say it was grammatically incorrect or logically inconsistent. It's just very poorly designed. You could have "see it, say it, [and therefore] sort it [by doing so]", or you could have "see it, say it, sorted [job's a good'un, innit?]". Either option "works", but one of them completely breaks the rhythm of the slogan.

The real way to go is to not have a nation of people so poorly educated that you have to resort to using "bish, bash, bosh" as your main means of communication, but that's gonna take a while.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2022, 10:49:27 AM »
The real way to go is to not have a nation of people so poorly educated that you have to resort to using "bish, bash, bosh" as your main means of communication, but that's gonna take a while.
But if Boris did that, he'd be putting himself out of a job.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2022, 11:10:16 AM »
But if Boris did that, he'd be putting himself out of a job.
He might be soon anyway the way things are going.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"