Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
Re: satellite hoax
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2018, 12:33:45 AM »
Let's say I absolutely love god. I've got the scriptures, I've read them all, I love my creator.
Does that mean He actually made everything including the 'dome'? Of course not.

If you thought this way you would believe God created the world,
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2018, 12:47:49 AM »
... these youngens are all looking for yobs with nasa, spacex, jpl and the like.

... what about those looking to work at, say,

The Space Geodesy Facility
The International Laser Ranging Service
Plane Wave Media?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Frocious

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2018, 03:46:05 AM »
Pretty sure J-Man is a troll at this point.

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2018, 07:56:57 AM »
Thanks all for providing more proofs of the satellite hoax.
Thank you. I think it shows it too. But I'm also very concerned that you said there were so many balloons up there, but the video shows none. Somewhere else you said that not seeing any satellites in the video proved there were no satellites, but should wenow say that seeing no balloons in the video means no balloons???

This last video is very special as we see the young scientist in training continue with the "fisheye" lens, showing the fake curvature.
I have used a fisheye lens on my photocamera and it deliberately distorts the picture, which is the reason I bought it. Should Flat Earthers not buy fisheye lenses?

When the balloon pops, you distinctly hear the familiar sound of the rattle reverberation against the glass molten dome. The sound is unique isn't it.
I don't hear anything familiar at all, but then I haven't been close to a glass dome when a balloon pops. So you have been close to the glass dome and know what it sounds like? Can you tell me where that was and take me with you next time? I'd like to hear it so I can expose more RE videos.

I remember back in the 80's looking at a microsoft patent where implantable chips could be powered off your glucose for communications. We don't need satellites as adhoc networks can be created from literally the smallest things.

Whether its glucose or tesla's free energy, we got the power, it's free, the tech is known, you can bounce data off the nano particles in the air, thousands of miles, look up, they're seeding the skies but they will never get thru the dome !
I don't follow. It sounds like what you are proposing is much more complicated than building a rocket or a satellite.

And you said before that there were satellites suspended from balloons, but now you say there are no satellites needed? It's hard to take you serious when you change your story all the time. Doesn't sound like a Flat Earther, but like a child rather.

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2018, 08:21:45 AM »
Thanks all for providing more proofs of the satellite hoax. This thread is beginning to really deliver the goods. This last video is very special as we see the young scientist in training continue with the "fisheye" lens, showing the fake curvature. When the balloon pops we clearly see the so called "globe" horizon invert proving these youngens are all looking for yobs with nasa, spacex, jpl and the like.

When the balloon pops, you distinctly hear the familiar sound of the rattle reverberation against the glass molten dome. The sound is unique isn't it.

I remember back in the 80's looking at a microsoft patent where implantable chips could be powered off your glucose for communications. We don't need satellites as adhoc networks can be created from literally the smallest things.

Whether its glucose or tesla's free energy, we got the power, it's free, the tech is known, you can bounce data off the nano particles in the air, thousands of miles, look up, they're seeding the skies but they will never get thru the dome !
Satellites are used for broadcasting and navigation. Well documented.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2018, 12:58:10 AM »
Phony as a 3 dollar bill. If sats could exist, why would anyone use them? They would have about a 5-6 second delay with major packet loss, degradation of the transmission is not acceptable to .gov, business, gamers, tv, voice, video you name it. BK sat comps are purchased for their ownership rights to bandwidth spectrum, nothing more.

We have a bogey inbound N by NE at mach 2 general, opps were dead. Damn delay. What did you say son? We have Tiger Woods shooting a bogey in the masters at hole two?

There isn't an inch of this Flat Earth that doesn't have transmission towers and repeaters everywhere. They're even floating in the ocean, they're on planes circling the pie plate, balloons hoovering above us. There's metallic nano particles being sprayed everywhere to place a metal layer that stays afloat almost a year so we can bounce data signals across great distances.

Please save the satellite Hoax for low IQ zombies, they don't, can't and wouldn't exist. The tech is Dinosaurus.

Sat dishes are pointed at towers in the southern area because transmissions are pointed north.

Under Beam Technology it wouldn't make a difference. Point it at the beam, straight up more or less. Just hit the beam, that's where the data lies.

I heard a couple little office fires brought 3 steel buildings straight down?
And how did a guy with a .22 cal AR, with Nato rounds intended to maim only achieve 100% kill rate at Sandy when Sniper man in Vegas had a 10% kill rate?

Pass the tooth fairy and Dr. Seuss books, sats fall for 15-20 years and never crash to earth......RIGHT !
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:59:45 AM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2018, 01:21:55 AM »
  • Where do you get 5 second delays? Geostationary satellites are about 22000 miles away, and the speed of light is 186000 miles per second.
  • What is Beam technology?
  • You don't think that fire weakens steel? Why do blacksmiths heat metal before striking it?
  • Are you really comparing kill rates in the Sandy Hook attack, where the shooter was in the same classrooms as his victims and shot them multiple times to Las Vegas, where the shooter was very far away?

Where do you get your information from? None of these ideas would stand up to the least bit of critical thinking.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2018, 01:52:34 AM »
  • Where do you get 5 second delays? Geostationary satellites are about 22000 miles away, and the speed of light is 186000 miles per second.
  • You don't think that fire weakens steel? Why do blacksmiths heat metal before striking it?
  • Are you really comparing kill rates in the Sandy Hook attack, where the shooter was in the same classrooms as his victims and shot them multiple times to Las Vegas, where the shooter was very far away?

Where do you get your information from? None of these ideas would stand up to the least bit of critical thinking.

You don't really know much about analog and digital packet transmissions now do you. They just magically zoom down to earth in this imaginary scenario you were taught. No they must be prepared for transmission and go thru compression, identification and switches then blasted up 22k miles then deciphered and resent back down to this fake spinning ball without jitter or packet loss which causes lag or latency. Try to send data packets 44k miles and not loose packets or degrade them on compression and decompression.
You're clueless my friend. The latency is seconds and unacceptable to anyone.

Beam tech allows the transmission to stay compact and not spread out losing digital packets. But the area of transmission is compact also, not some blanket of grab your data.

Office fires won't bring a steel building down and if the planes weren't cgi the fuel exploded on impact. Nothing to burn. Building were built to sustain exactly those types of impacts.

A bullet comes out of an AR at about 3300 fps and loses very little velocity traveling downhill a football field length. Look up ballistic on that round. 55 gr. 65 gr. I don't care. You ain't getting 100% kill ratio. The bullet is traveling at approx. same speed at either distance and is a spire boat tail, so it's a clean wound, if one can call it that.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2018, 02:49:16 AM »

You don't really know much about analog and digital packet transmissions now do you. They just magically zoom down to earth in this imaginary scenario you were taught. No they must be prepared for transmission and go thru compression, identification and switches then blasted up 22k miles then deciphered and resent back down to this fake spinning ball without jitter or packet loss which causes lag or latency. Try to send data packets 44k miles and not loose packets or degrade them on compression and decompression.

Beam tech allows the transmission to stay compact and not spread out losing digital packets. But the area of transmission is compact also, not some blanket of grab your data.

Office fires won't bring a steel building down and if the planes weren't cgi the fuel exploded on impact. Nothing to burn. Building were built to sustain exactly those types of impacts.

A bullet comes out of an AR at about 3300 fps and loses very little velocity traveling downhill a football field length. Look up ballistic on that round. 55 gr. 65 gr. I don't care. You ain't getting 100% kill ratio. The bullet is traveling at approx. same speed at either distance and is a spire boat tail, so it's a clean wound, if one can call it that.

J-man, you seem more agitated than usual. Hang in there. This, too, shall pass.

Wireless packet transmission works just fine. Most internet traffic is wired, so latency and your other concerns about satellite transmission are irrelevant. Try making a phone call from a ship to land - the satellite latency is definitely noticeable.
CGI planes don't have eye witnesses and unconstrained jet fuel doesn't explode, it burns.  That is why the lingering fires heated the steel enough to weaken it.
.223 rounds pack very little punch. They are lethal up close, but are less so when fired from a distance. I can shoot you in the head at close range and kill you easily, but using a bump-stock from a tall building means the rounds will hit wherever. Arms, legs, shoulders. Not an effective tool. School shootings are completely ineffective as a tool for anything more than a couple weeks of pointless arguing thanks to the NRA, so, like usual, your attempted point falls flatter than your imaginary planet.

Good luck to you with all the things.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2018, 07:27:16 AM »

You don't really know much about analog and digital packet transmissions now do you.

I know a fair amount about them. You don't seem to.

They just magically zoom down to earth in this imaginary scenario you were taught. No they must be prepared for transmission and go thru compression, identification and switches then blasted up 22k miles then deciphered and resent back down to this fake spinning ball without jitter or packet loss which causes lag or latency.

All the compression, identification, switches, deciphering, decompression, etc. all have to happen for bits travelling between your computer and computers at Google. The only difference is the transmission medium (fiber vs. open space microwave) and distance.

If you want to say there's complicated signal processing happening in the satellite, it's no more complicated than what happens when fibers meet on Earth.

Try to send data packets 44k miles and not loose packets or degrade them on compression and decompression.
It's clearly not just the distance. We send packets across the pacific ocean in a fiber optic cable. There's a 13,000 km fiber from Hong Kong to LA. https://www.submarinecablemap.com/#/submarine-cable/hong-kong-americas-hka

I think you're saying that the signal from the satellite is dispersed by a large amount by the time it gets to Earth.

Are you saying that a low power transmission from a satellite would be hard to detect on earth? Because that's true. That's why they use high gain parabolic antennae to receive the signal. Signal-to-noise ratios are easily calculated, for example:
http://www.spaceacademy.net.au/spacelink/spcomcalc.htm

If you have calculations that show differently, please link to them, but gains of 30-40dB for dish antennae are not uncommon. That's a lot.

Note that weather related signal losses are known and expected: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv/KM1045590

Why wouldn't office fires bring a steel building down? Why do we have fire departments with hoses if buildings won't collapse or burn?
Why do blacksmiths heat metal before striking it?

Steel loses half its strength at 500 degrees C.
https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/metal-temperature-strength-d_1353.html

[/quote]

I thought Sandy Hook was the 100% kill ratio and Las Vegas was much lower?

In Sandy Hook, the murderer shot each of his victims multiple times from close range.
In Las Vegas, the murderer was so far away and shooting randomly into a crowd. He couldn't be aiming for an individual person or be able to intentionally target a torso vs. extremity.

Still not sure where you're going with this.

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2018, 11:51:54 AM »
There isn't an inch of this Flat Earth that doesn't have transmission towers and repeaters everywhere. They're even floating in the ocean, they're on planes circling the pie plate, balloons hoovering above us. There's metallic nano particles being sprayed everywhere to place a metal layer that stays afloat almost a year so we can bounce data signals across great distances.

Sat dishes are pointed at towers in the southern area because transmissions are pointed north.
Thank you for the video's J-man. They are insightful, but also a little confusing, and not really professional. Do you know of an article somewhere that proves the same thing?

Now in regard to your earlier statements, which were quite bold if I may say so. I asked if you were sticking to Flat Earth principles as it seems to me you are not. But I will ask you again, have you ever sensed (seen, observed) any of what you speak about. True Flat Earthism, observes and experiences, and makes direct conclusions from that, otherwise it is nothing but rationalization - speculation and conjecture.

We know from the creator that the dome is like molten glass ... This is how the return of Christ will be seen by all mankind as his image is magnified in the sky via the dome.
Can you tell me how you know this from the creator? Other than that 'he has told you', as that would immediately categorize it to the realm of paganism.
Further you seem to draw conclusions that the creator needs the glass dome to make Christ visible to everyone when he returns. The Sun certainly is not visible to everyone all the time, or the moon, or other planets. So I think it's better to leave the subject unknown, rather than jump to conclusions. It is not as if God needs a dome to do His works, would you agree? As He is Omnipotent.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 06:32:17 AM by Treep Ravisarras »

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2018, 05:13:08 PM »
Phony as a 3 dollar bill. If sats could exist, why would anyone use them? They would have about a 5-6 second delay ...

Why not use them for applications where the delay is not an issue?  Weather mapping, earth observation, fleet tracking, etc. 

I'm in the UK, and have a satellite TV system. I know where my local TV transmitters are, and I know where the local towers are. My dish doesn't point to any of them. It actually points away from the nearest TV transmitter, which is to my North.

Look at google street view for the UK's south coast, and in towns all along this coast you see satellite dishes pointing south, out to sea. Where would you suggest the transmitters were? Spain? Portugal?     Really?

Nearly?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2018, 06:43:15 PM »
While we are here, what would be the issue with a few second delay (I have no idea if that is accurate).
If you’re watching live sport and it’s a few seconds behind the actual action then how would you know?

I’m also in the UK too, was recently in Sri Lanka with work and noticed the dishes there point noticeably more upwards which makes sense as TV satellites are in geostationary orbit above the equator and Sri Lanka is much nearer the equator than chilly old London.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2018, 01:01:21 AM »
FE continues to grow and get more precise as to how the earth is made. We know from the creator that the dome is like molten glass and in as much would reflect light of the sun and moon. Rainbows are arched as the dome. This is how the return of Christ will be seen by all mankind as his image is magnified in the sky via the dome.

Here is a couple good videos explaining math of both FE and globe models and how easy it is for you to get it wrong again and again.

Sats can't exist, they're just a lie of satan.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2018, 01:31:52 AM »
FE continues to grow and get more precise as to how the earth is made. We know from the creator that the dome is like molten glass and in as much would reflect light of the sun and moon. Rainbows are arched as the dome. This is how the return of Christ will be seen by all mankind as his image is magnified in the sky via the dome.

Here is a couple good videos explaining math of both FE and globe models and how easy it is for you to get it wrong again and again.

Sats can't exist, they're just a lie of satan.

What is with you and Satan, anyway? You seem obsessed and see the little demon everywhere you look. Sats are real, aren't the work of the devil, and I can tell from the thumbnail that the video isn't worth wasting my time. Implying there is an up and down in space because the Earth is tilted? Let me blow your mind. If you're on a tablet/phone/laptop, turn the screen upside down - look, the Earth is still tilted and you can draw an equally valid xy coordinate plane on it that way, too. It's almost like there is no up/down in space. You would be a much better troll if you at least thought about the garbage you post.
-Terry50

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2018, 02:13:59 PM »
We know from the creator that the dome is like molten glass and in as much would reflect light of the sun and moon.

And how can you confirm this yourself?

Rainbows are arched as the dome.

Rainbows are actually just circles. The only reason you don't see the full circle is because you aren't high enough. Here's an example:

Mind giving me a TLDW?

Sats can't exist

Why?
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2018, 06:10:02 PM »
Stinky you might want to check yourself at the door. Only you could be the troll. When you look up in the top left corner you should see Flat Earth Society not roundies trying to prove facts of the flatness wrong. You are the one out of place, I am FE believer and all truth teller. satan is the evil side of all and for the purposes of this exercise, the one who tricked eve and RE goofballs.

Now back to satellites and there being no way they can circle above a FE with a dome. Books thousands of years old describe our flatness and the dome covering. You can't leave, God made you and is watching you, he might even love you.

Here's another video that shows how sats can't exist and the masses are living a lie, a big lie. Stinky needs to wake up.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2018, 06:31:55 PM »
Stinky you might want to check yourself at the door. Only you could be the troll. When you look up in the top left corner you should see Flat Earth Society not roundies trying to prove facts of the flatness wrong. You are the one out of place, I am FE believer and all truth teller. satan is the evil side of all and for the purposes of this exercise, the one who tricked eve and RE goofballs.

Now back to satellites and there being no way they can circle above a FE with a dome. Books thousands of years old describe our flatness and the dome covering. You can't leave, God made you and is watching you, he might even love you.

Here's another video that shows how sats can't exist and the masses are living a lie, a big lie. Stinky needs to wake up.

Nope, I'm here to be a snarky voice of reason and point out the obvious flaws in FEH. As far as your dome goes, it isn't there, it isn't in the Bible, it is only in your head. Yes, books thousands of years old do describe the Earth as flat. Fortunately, most of us have advanced in our understanding of the world. Good luck.

There are services that require satellites to function. They work.
-Terry50

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2018, 10:33:54 PM »
Now back to satellites and there being no way they can circle above a FE with a dome.

That's not the same as "Sats can't exist", which you were quoted saying above. 

If your FE and dome doesn't exist, your first statement disappears in a puff of logic.

I can show you three separate sources, none of which are space agencies, who independently confirm the presence of satellites by at least two different methods. 

Wanna see? 

Nearly?

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2018, 06:56:44 AM »
Rainbows are arched as the dome.
This is a topic that is still a mystery to me. Rainbows are almost always in front of the cloud, which means the shape of the dome has no impact on the rainbow. Would you mind explaining to me how you came to know this part of our theory? I have been waiting to resolve this for quite a while now and been pondering about it.