Scott/Shackleton/Amundsen
« on: September 24, 2017, 05:50:14 PM »
Hi
New to this theory, which all started with the recent 'fire' bomb on the London tube, of which I do not believe happened, how it was portrayed. That led me onto the fake Moon landings, the twin towers plane crashes, where the 3rd plane clearly did not fly into the Pentagon.

However, I have studied Antarctic explorations for many years, Robert Swan a British explorer from the 90's I have met and became a friend with.
So, I have a few questions
Where is the South pole American base?
Can anyone explain the circular shield of ice around a flat globe?
What is beyond this, where no man has ever been? (Feinnes atempted to cross Antarctica, and failed)

Thanks Tony

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
Re: Scott/Shackleton/Amundsen
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 08:18:25 PM »
Hi
New to this theory, which all started with the recent 'fire' bomb on the London tube, of which I do not believe happened, how it was portrayed. That led me onto the fake Moon landings, the twin towers plane crashes, where the 3rd plane clearly did not fly into the Pentagon.

I have a friend who was in the Pentagon that day...she is very, very sure a large passenger plane hit it.

However, I have studied Antarctic explorations for many years, Robert Swan a British explorer from the 90's I have met and became a friend with.
So, I have a few questions
Where is the South pole American base?
Can anyone explain the circular shield of ice around a flat globe?
What is beyond this, where no man has ever been? (Feinnes atempted to cross Antarctica, and failed)

Thanks Tony

The best place to start here is by reading the Wiki.  I think it answers some of your questions.

However, there is a key fact that you need to know:  The FE'ers DO NOT have a map of their flat earth.   It's ridiculously easy to disprove both of the common maps that you see around here - the one with the North pole in the center and ice-wall around the edge (the "Unipolar" map) isn't even accepted by the majority of people here.   The one that includes an actual continent for Antarctica AND a wall of ice around the outside (the "Bipolar" map) is even more crazy.

But if you pin people down, they'll admit that they have NO IDEA where the continents lie, etc, etc.

So...

* Where is the South pole American base?  -- If the bipolar map is accepted, then it's at the south pole.  If the unipolar map is accepted, then it cannot exist.   If some other map is dreamed up - then all bets are off!

* Can anyone explain the circular shield of ice around a flat globe?  -- All I've ever heard is "It exists" with a photo of something that I was able to prove is NOT in fact the ice wall, it's a gigantic floating iceburg.

* What is beyond this, where no man has ever been? (Feinnes atempted to cross Antarctica, and failed) -- The claim on the Wiki is something like:  Because the sun doesn't shine down there, it gets colder and colder the further you get beyond the ice wall - until eventually the temperature approaches absolute zero.  This would certainly explain why it's unexplored...but it suffers from a typical FE ailment - the authors didn't think more than one step beyond what they posted.   If the temperature is that cold, the air would freeze solid.  The air pressure would drop to zero - and there would be phenomenally ferocious winds blowing inwards toward that area of zero pressure.   As new air enters the region, it too would cool and freeze - and so yet more air would rush in.   Pretty soon, there would be no air left even here in the "comfort zone" - then the oceans would boil - rush away towards the frozen areas at about the speed of sound.    Within a matter of days to weeks, there would be no air or water left anywhere on Earth.

Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 07:35:59 PM »
I am not doubting something hit the Pentagon, It just wasn't a passenger plane

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 07:40:10 PM »
hmmm, thanks for your reply
I'll do some more research and get back to you
Cheers

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 01:42:53 AM »
the 3rd plane clearly did not fly into the Pentagon.

Agreed,

The world is asleep right now,
Some even think we landed on the moon.
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 01:17:32 AM »
What happened to the folks that died on that plane? You know, it did have passengers and they had to go somewhere. Sadly, that was into the Pentagon, but I'd love to hear some half-baked theory. Just remember, the gov't is out to get you.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50