Hmmm

RECORD SUN/MOON TRIAL!
« on: August 01, 2017, 05:23:17 AM »
I challenge you!

I will divide this trial into 2 stages, from which you can choose both stages or any of them - up to you to decide:
1. using regular camera for recording.
2. using high resolution camera with IR/UV/thermal imaging sensors/filter lens
You don't wanna spend money at all? Then choose first stage.

if you have a spare hour, or 30 minutes, in your busy lives, go outside and record both sun and moon for a whole month! No need to be a SMAWT engineer/Stephen Hawking to prove or disprove flat earth.

It's not even hard to catch strange things in the sky!!! All you have to do is to spend some time by looking up - that's it!!!!

Steps.

Level/Stage 1:
1. grab a camera or a smartphone with a camera. Use a shitty camera, doesn't matter for this stage. You will use camera with better quality in the second stage.
2. point your camera at any location in the sky so that BOTH ground, trees/buildings, ocean/river/sea and sky are visible. Examples:

You can record yourself with the sky, if you want to - that's optional:

3. Find out where you're pointing at: north?, east?, west?, south? Use a compass, if you don't know, or services like Google Maps.
4. hold the camera still or buy and use a tripod.
5. upload your catches on youtube or any video hosting site(Vimeo, Flickr, Dailymotion, etc-etc-etc). It's better to post on multiple sites to maintain footage's survival over time.

6. Provide a link to your uncut video "catch" in the comment to this post and write:
* what exactly you've been recording, in details, to make it easy for the FE community to analyze.
* time(day, month, year, hours) when you was recording.
* in what direction exactly your camera was pointed. Whether it's South, East, West or North, North-East, etc.
* where you was recording. Example: New York, Central Park.

If you're unable to describe what you've been recording for some odd reasons, ask for help from your friends/family(only the ones who know you're into FE stuff) or pm other members of FES.
And if you hardly speak and write english(how can you read this thread if so?!), then use online translators, like Google Translate. Don't be afraid of being rejected in helping you - ever!

7. Record one hour(30 minutes) every day or per day for 25-30 days.

8. Play around with infrared, ultraviolet, thermal and negative video filters in video editing software to capture more weirdness!

Level/Stage 2, Advanced:
1. Buy high resolution camera or/and buy and add ultraviolet/infrared/thermal imaging sensors/filter lens. Simultaneously learn about photography with filter lens/imaging sensors to produce better videos.
2. Do the same from 2 to 8.
3. Analyze your videos. Look what's happening in the background, because usually most important things are in the background of a boring video.
4. Experiment with the location you will point at. If you're filming moonrise or sunrise, get as much closer to the sun/moon to capture it better, even if you don't believe they are close.

You might start-off as a woo man, and end as great analytic! Only if you invest enough attention to the little details, willing to understand the physics, official/alternative science deeply, and if you will learn to take critique and jump from it to the right directions.

Does it sound fun or you can't "leave your cave, cavemean"?

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 07:08:02 PM by Hmmm »

Re: RECORD SUN/MOON TRIAL!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 11:14:09 PM »
I challenge you, OP, to explain why your exercise is relevant.

Hmmm

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 01:27:06 AM »
I challenge you, OP, to explain why your exercise is relevant.
What do you mean, i don't understand! I'm just trying to encourage people to make more footages, so that we would have more proof of certain things:

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 07:23:53 AM »

So a dufus with a low resolution zoom looking at stuff through high ice clouds and deciding that there’s a woo there, that’s what you want us to do?
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Hmmm

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 06:27:44 AM »
Jura-Glenlivet, that's a start-off! But though it can be more efficient.

Offline Smokified

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 02:33:27 AM »
Jura-Glenlivet, that's a start-off! But though it can be more efficient.

Why don't you simply go buy a $50 telescope and look at the moon.  Do some simple math to determine the distance, and observe how it moves in the sky.  That simple exercise alone will prove that the earth is not flat...if you are not absolutely nuts.

Hmmm

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 02:38:55 AM »
Smokified, thank you for the reply. Appreciate attention!
Why don't you simply go buy a $50 telescope and look at the moon.  Do some simple math to determine the distance, and observe how it moves in the sky.  That simple exercise alone will prove that the earth is not flat...if you are not absolutely nuts.
I don't think watching through telescopes will change anything! The moon, the stars will still look kinda holographic and strangely fake, even when watching with bare eyes!!!
A lot of weird videos related and my little personal observations for entire past year show me that big amount of information, that we're being intentionally overfed with to exhaust us and our intuition, psychie(not joking.) with logic "power bond", is "shifted from where it belongs" and distorted to an unsortable point.

Do some simple math to determine the distance
Same math appliable to possibly holographic objects/projections?

if you are not absolutely nuts.
To this i will say: anyone who has awakened, and starts to tell others about something that doesn't fit into society's hivemind paradigms, will be mocked and spit at.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:00:20 AM by Hmmm »

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 05:45:33 PM »
1. grab a camera or a smartphone with a camera. Use a shitty camera, doesn't matter.
Why doesn't it matter?  Is it because a "shitty camera" is more likely to produce crap video with anomalies and glitches one can pretend have significance, perhaps?

2. point your camera at any point in the sky. But it should only be sky. Don't record trees or grass. 
Why not?  Is it so nobody can tell what size or direction the things are in your video, perhaps?

3. hold the camera still or buy and use a tripod.
Good advice, finally.

6. Play around with infrared, ultraviolet and negative camera filters to capture more!
Those are not "filters".  Imaging sensors for infrared and ultraviolet are physically different from imaging sensors for visible light.  There is some extension into the near infrared on many digital cameras, but for true IR or UV photography you need specialized equipment.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:56:24 PM by Rounder »
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline Merkava

• Masterdebater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 08:34:52 PM »
Smokified, thank you for the reply. Appreciate attention!
I don't think watching through telescopes will change anything! The moon, the stars will still look kinda holographic and strangely fake, even when watching with bare eyes!!!
A lot of weird videos related and my little personal observations for entire past year show me that big amount of information, that we're being intentionally overfed with to exhaust us and our intuition, psychie(not joking.) with logic "power bond", is "shifted from where it belongs" and distorted to an unsortable point.

Do some simple math to determine the distance
Same math appliable to possibly holographic objects/projections?

if you are not absolutely nuts.
To this i will say: anyone who has awakened, and starts to tell others about something that doesn't fit into society's hivemind paradigms, will be mocked and spit at.

Better than pictures would be accurate directions and times.  But one thing I don't understand...  You seem to be saying the moon and stars look like "holographic projections"?  Are you suggesting they are projected from Earth and really there?
Is it really too much effort to visualize in your head a light rolling around the middle of a plate isn't going to be "east" or "west" of anything it touches EVER?

Hmmm

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 10:50:32 PM »
Rounder, thanks for fixing my post

Hmmm

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 11:43:01 PM »
Merkava,
But one thing I don't understand...  You seem to be saying the moon and stars look like "holographic projections"?  Are you suggesting they are projected from Earth and really there?
For now i don't know exactly, i have guesses.
They could be "holographic textures" projected around by local/distant objects flying at constant/varying heights with constant/varying paths.
Or they could be projected from ground(HAARP?), which i think is less evident than the first. They could be projected from dome too...