"The White House is not in chaos!" - Trump

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #2021 on: August 01, 2017, 12:42:46 PM »
"The White House is not in chaos!" - Trump

He's right.
It's completely predictable by everyone.  No chaos here.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: August 01, 2017, 02:25:18 PM »
At first we gave you Ron Paul. A slightly strange career politician who could intelligently give us a small government and you said "no!"

Then we offered Rand Paul. Who was much of the same, and then you said "no!"

Now we give you a Trump, who will incompetently tear at big government until there's nothing left. You should have listened.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: August 01, 2017, 03:29:15 PM »

Logically, you should have gone for RuPaul.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: August 01, 2017, 06:27:24 PM »

RuPaul is pretty amazing tbh.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2025 on: August 01, 2017, 07:00:27 PM »

Well, they tried Paul Ryan but he said "fuck no".
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: August 01, 2017, 08:07:38 PM »
Kushner: Trump campaign was too dysfunctional to collude

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/kushner-says-trump-campaign-was-too-dysfunctional-to-collude/2017/08/01/d012f64c-76de-11e7-8c17-533c52b2f014_story.html?utm_term=.987c1ab1bf38

Their defense so far has been: We just weren't smart enough/organized enough to collude.  Really!  You gotta believe us!  We're just a bunch of idiots!

Also:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/344806-white-house-defends-presidents-effort-to-help-write-trump-jr

Totally not gonna have an issue with this.  What I laugh at is this:

Sanders criticized Democrats and the news media for being obsessed with the investigation into whether Trump associates colluded with the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election.
Welcome to the Clinton scandal, GOP.  Isn't fun from the other side, now is it?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 08:12:50 PM by Lord Dave »

Offline Boodidlie

• God is sovereign and I'm just along for the ride
    • View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #2028 on: August 02, 2017, 05:45:07 PM »
I don't think anyone here needs 8 different uncut election coverage videos.
Most of us are likely to know by now that Trump won.

Yeah, I sometimes gotta go back and watch the Liberals losing face as the evening progressed ..... omG, lol
my elitist secular Humanistic atheist progressive "free thinking" Sister must a been SO BONKERS MAD as she so eloquently stated later on FB
would have loved to had been a fly on the wall to witness that one ..... No Mary, neither Trump NOR Hillary will save the planet, get over yourself

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 05:56:54 PM by Boodidlie »
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: August 03, 2017, 03:11:54 AM »
Why do you want Trump's Twitter not to be treated seriously?
The exact reason for this is a bit difficult to explain, because it's a mix of gut feeling and unsubstantiated thoughts and actual research. Take this post with a grain of salt. Oh, and apologies in advance if I make no fucking sense.

Twitter has been my research area for just under a year now, and one of the most important early observations I've made about it is that it changes how you express your views (this is hardly a breakthrough; there is general consensus that this does happen). They become shallower and more binary. It also hugely encourages homophily and echo chambers. It's simply not a good means of establishing a person's thoughts. So, by assuming that Trump's Twitter is always an accurate representation of his thoughts, we are effectively creating a radicalised Trump. I worry that, to an extent, that narrative then turns into a self-fulfilling prophecy. Everyone, dissenters and supporters, expects Trump to be more radical than Trump really is, so he pushes himself to be more radical.

But also, he somehow manages to redirect media attention to what is effectively shitposting, and not even particularly good shitposting. Whenever he needs attention diverted for something, he just drops a big ol' fart on Twitter and the media become preoccupied for a week. I'm fine(-ish) with taking some of Trump's tweets seriously - I would say that some of his tweets are quite clearly shorthand announcements of policy and such; but I'm strongly opposed to the current frenzied state of affairs in which everything he says on Twitter is of utmost importance.

Fake news!

ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: August 03, 2017, 04:08:30 AM »
Trump Enemies...
Well, thats not foreboding...

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: August 03, 2017, 07:57:58 AM »
Trump Enemies...
Trump Enemies are the best enemies there are, and I'd know! Believe me.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #2032 on: August 03, 2017, 09:26:45 PM »
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: August 04, 2017, 03:15:56 PM »
Yo shit just got real.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: August 04, 2017, 07:33:51 PM »
Can you imagine if Trump got impeached before his first year?

I mean, dying is one thing but impeached?  He'd go down as literally the worst president in current history.

« Reply #2036 on: August 04, 2017, 07:44:42 PM »
in fairness, the consensus legal opinion seems to be that this is just a procedural step toward getting subpoenas and whatnot.

still stoked, though.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: August 05, 2017, 10:53:47 AM »
The Fake News Washington Post is at it again.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: August 09, 2017, 12:06:06 AM »
Trump has now managed to get himself into a pissing contest with North Korea:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/politics/north-korea-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons/index.html

ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: August 09, 2017, 12:14:07 AM »
Trump's body language has always been a very strong indicator of what he's thinking. Look at him when he makes his threats. Arms crossed almost too tightly to be comfortable, his eyes are going all over the place trying to lock in on someone. As far as I can tell, this is the first time since he took office that he's shown himself to be legit scared.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume