Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #1140 on: August 08, 2016, 02:30:28 PM »

delightful
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: August 08, 2016, 02:42:06 PM »
>opinions can't change
The Mastery.

« Reply #1142 on: August 08, 2016, 03:20:56 PM »
i mean he was extolling hillary as recently as 2012
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Rama Set

« Reply #1143 on: August 08, 2016, 04:12:31 PM »
>opinions can't change

Hey guys look!  Beardo didn't watch the video!

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: August 08, 2016, 08:00:39 PM »
i mean he was extolling hillary as recently as 2012
Maybe he didn't know she was crooked back then, or maybe she wasn't crooked back then.
The Mastery.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: August 08, 2016, 11:49:31 PM »
It'd be stupid a talk down to a politician you actively donate money to in order to support legislation and deals relevant to your company.

Ultimately, this is just the name of the game. You talk good about people you want something from and you talk bad about people you want to defeat. e.g. Bernie said Hillary was unfit to be POTUS and then endorsed her a few months later. Arguing from a stance of "well that's hypocritical" is nonsense. Bernie wanted Hillary to lose and now he wants her to win. It's no different for Trump.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 11:52:24 PM by Rushy »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #1146 on: August 10, 2016, 04:41:57 PM »
> Trump says something vague enough for news outlets to allege a suggestion to assassinate. People here are literally calling it terrorism.

> Multiple people around the Hillary campaign die mysteriously, appearing to benefit her. Nothing to see here.

Seems to be par for the course these days.

Rama Set

« Reply #1147 on: August 10, 2016, 05:25:26 PM »
> Trump says something vague enough for news outlets to allege a suggestion to assassinate. People here are literally calling it terrorism.

> Multiple people around the Hillary campaign die mysteriously, appearing to benefit her. Nothing to see here.

Seems to be par for the course these days.

Why are their deaths "mysterious"?

George

« Reply #1148 on: August 10, 2016, 07:38:02 PM »

Oh, come on, you can't say something like this and not back it up.  Who died, how were their deaths mysterious, and how did they benefit Hillary?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #1149 on: August 10, 2016, 07:49:26 PM »

Oh, come on, you can't say something like this and not back it up.  Who died, how were their deaths mysterious, and how did they benefit Hillary?

Should I post links, or will you just dismiss them because you don't like or agree with the source? A 5 minute search online will yield a ton of results, and I have a feeling you're aware of at least some of them. If I am wrong in my assumption, I'm happy to have a discussion. I'm not even saying I support any of it, but it is sure more tangible, even if all are giant coincidences,  than the current accusation of Trump saying to assassinate Hillary and implying he's being a terrorist.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: August 10, 2016, 10:10:45 PM »

The DNC's IT director was killed on the street in an apparent mugging, but nothing was stolen:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Julian Assange later indicated that this is the man who leaked the DNC emails to him.

This is the most prominent one. There are five other staffers who were killed in various other ways, but this one is the most interesting because the suspect tied Seth Rich up and shot him in the back multiple times.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: August 11, 2016, 01:49:54 AM »
He didn't say it directly, but it's certainly implied.

As I say, not as a serious suggestion, more like the kind of stupid joke you'd make between mates, but when it's a part of a presidential candidates' speech, it should raise eyebrows about his judgement.

Precisely the point.  Obviously he was joking; he wasn't seriously suggesting somebody with a gun take out Hillary.  But when you have a rabid support base that takes everything you say seriously and cheers when you suggest that you could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square in broad daylight and still win the presidency, you have to be a bit more careful about what you say publicly.

Only the most diehard trolls and the lunatic fringe are trying to spin this in a way that doesn't make Trump look like an incompetent and dangerous boob at this point.  Fortunately I do think it's safe to say that Trump will not be voted president in November by now.  Prominent members of his own fucking party are jumping ship.  It's a beautiful thing.

Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: August 11, 2016, 02:37:14 AM »
Actually I do have to say that there's something scary about those stories; if it's true that Hillary is behind the deaths, we either have a cold-blooded killer or a raving maniac coming into the White House in January.  Good times!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:40:16 AM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: August 11, 2016, 05:08:03 AM »

The DNC's IT director was killed on the street in an apparent mugging, but nothing was stolen:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Julian Assange later indicated that this is the man who leaked the DNC emails to him.

This is the most prominent one. There are five other staffers who were killed in various other ways, but this one is the most interesting because the suspect tied Seth Rich up and shot him in the back multiple times.
Nothing in the article said he was tied up.  Or did I miss something?

Also, why have him killed?
And why do a poor job at attempted robbery assassination?

Basically:
If Clinton found out and had him killed, it was out of vengence and warning for others, not to protect secrets.
If Clinton had him killed, why did the hitman not follow through with the robbery to make it look legit?  And why give him the chance to fight back?  You're a hitman, you kill people.  You don't want to make it a scuffle.

The damage was done.  Killing him only causes more issues.  Better to smear his name instead, discredit him and thus have a rationale to discredit any emails that surface.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: August 11, 2016, 10:41:55 AM »

Wait a sec...

He has NOT indicated that that is who leaked it.  He implied it like hell but has not said anything of the sort.  I can tell you this:  If he had said that, it would be far, far worse for Clinton.  Because then there's be legitimate probable cause.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #1155 on: August 11, 2016, 01:48:54 PM »
"He's the founder of ISIS. He's the founder of ISIS. He's the founder. He founded ISIS."

nb4 someone explains to me that trump wasn't saying obama founded isis and that's just the leftist media twisting his words to make him sound bad

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: August 11, 2016, 02:01:49 PM »
"He's the founder of ISIS. He's the founder of ISIS. He's the founder. He founded ISIS."

nb4 someone explains to me that trump wasn't saying obama founded isis and that's just the leftist media twisting his words to make him sound bad

What he MEANT was...

"Obama's actions in the middle east allowed ISIS to rise in power by creating a power vacuum when the US left"
But the moment Trump starts talking like that, the morons who vote for him won't understand shit so he just simplifies it.  It loses a lot in translation.

« Reply #1157 on: August 11, 2016, 04:33:05 PM »

What he MEANT was...

"Obama's actions in the middle east allowed ISIS to rise in power by creating a power vacuum when the US left"
But the moment Trump starts talking like that, the morons who vote for him won't understand shit so he just simplifies it.  It loses a lot in translation.

plus it wouldn't connect as well with his 'obama is a kenyan muslim' nonsense.

in other news: whoops.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis-2016-8

what a piece of shit.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: August 11, 2016, 04:45:27 PM »

What he MEANT was...

plus it wouldn't connect as well with his 'obama is a kenyan muslim' nonsense.

in other news: whoops.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis-2016-8

what a piece of shit.
The man just does not know how to form an argument.  Whenever he's challenged he tries to argue against it, bails mid-sentence, and says "look, he's evil, ok?  I'm good, he's evil.  Just shut up and accept it."

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: August 12, 2016, 01:25:08 AM »
While I doubt Obama literally founded ISIS, both Obama and Hillary have been busy arming "moderate rebels" in Libya and Syria that also happen to have joined ISIS at a later date. While that may not have been the intention, arming those rebels later became equivalent to funding and arming ISIS fighters. Hillary managed to topple two whole governments and started working on a third while she was only a secretary. Imagine the toppling she could do with even more power!

He must have accidentally said ISIL instead of "moderate rebels".
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 01:57:23 AM by Rushy »