Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: World War 3
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2014, 10:44:58 PM »
The US only nuked Japan to prove to November 17 that nukes are real, but he ended up just saying it was firebombing anyway.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2014, 10:45:09 PM »
I don't suppose you have a shred of evidence to back that up, do you?
Quote from: George Orwell 1984
War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it. 

No part of that quote indicates that Orwell thought that war is never profitable.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2014, 10:46:58 PM »
No part of that quote indicates that Orwell thought that war is never profitable.

And?

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2014, 10:55:09 PM »

And?

Considering George Orwell thought war was never profitable

Then, when asked for evidence, you provided the quote that doesn't indicate that Orwell thought war was never profitable.

Thork

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2014, 11:10:54 PM »

And?

Considering George Orwell thought war was never profitable

Then, when asked for evidence, you provided the quote that doesn't indicate that Orwell thought war was never profitable.
I doubt he has ever read anything written by Orwell. That's going to make knowing where to look a bit difficult. I was going to ignore it, in the same way I have chosen to ignore Lord Dave's last post due to its off point and nonsensical prose. 

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2014, 01:39:59 AM »
War, for the most part, isn't about money, per se.  It's more about resources.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2014, 02:11:48 AM »

It does, though. There are better writings that portray his thoughts; but if I waste time finding links for them, Thork will just toss more out of context quotes at me that he acquired via some Above Top Secret. The problem is that Thork isn't arguing for Orwell's writings, he is simply arguing his own views vicariously through other more well known individuals. It leads to a roundabout argument because Thork is too scared to support his own ideas.

i.e. yawn

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2014, 02:14:04 AM »

It does, though.

How?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2014, 02:17:42 AM »

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2014, 02:24:47 AM »
I know you may not have a lot of experience with this, but it is possible to think something and for it to also be true.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2014, 02:30:34 AM »
Jesus Christ, would you two fuck off with this shit already?  I'm sure you both think that you're being hilariously glib, but it's just a fucking eyesore for the rest of us whenever these low-content back-and-forths start up.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2014, 02:44:25 AM »
We're sorry Saddam. We didn't even stop to consider whether or not you, Saddam Hussein, are actually entertained by our posts. I promise it will never happen again.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2014, 02:48:43 AM »
I know you may not have a lot of experience with this, but it is possible to think something and for it to also be true.

That depends on the person who is doing the thinking.

Jesus Christ, would you two fuck off with this shit already?  I'm sure you both think that you're being hilariously glib, but it's just a fucking eyesore for the rest of us whenever these low-content back-and-forths start up.

Yeah, Saddam, we're sorry for screwing up your own personal enjoyment of forum threads. I'm sure you'd like the thread to get right back to Thork's high-content ramblings of how his NWO bank-masters are just itching to nuke Europe so they can profit from rebuilding it.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2014, 03:05:53 AM »
His NWO bank-masters?  Are you suggesting that Thork is in league with them?

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2014, 03:11:34 AM »
Saddam, FES police.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2014, 03:21:42 AM »
His NWO bank-masters?  Are you suggesting that Thork is in league with them?

Only a slave possesses a master. Also certain other things. but we're not talking about those.

Ghost of V

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2014, 02:53:37 AM »
War never changes.

Offline Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
    • View Profile
    • The Hibernian Zetetic
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2014, 12:53:24 PM »
http://www.interpretermag.com/putin-believes-he-can-win-a-war-with-nato-piontkovsky-says/

According to the commentator, “even the most modest practical realization of [Putin’s] idea of ‘assembling the Russian lands’ requires changes of state borders at least of two NATO member countries, Latvia and Estonia.” Because of the Western alliance’s Article 5 in which an attack on one is an attack on all, that would seem impossible given MAD.

But as many analysts have suggested before, “the MAD doctrine considered only a single most destructive scenario of a military conflict between nuclear powers, total war.” But there are other scenarios, including the limited use of nuclear weapons by one side under conditions when the other side does not respond lest that lead to “mutual suicide.”
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2014, 01:40:05 PM »
History is repeating itself.

During the period 1939-1941, USSR prepared for war by annexing territories which would later be used strategically.

The same thing is happening now.

NATO (as a military entity/alliance) should have been dissolved decades ago; to bring Poland, the Czech republic and Hungary into NATO and to extend its borders all the way to the Prut river during the 1990s, meant only one thing: a future war Nato/Russia was planned from the very start (1990).

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 07:30:54 AM by sandokhan »

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2014, 08:07:32 PM »
lol, war with Russia has been planned by America since the beginning of the Cold War. That is no secret.