Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing To See Here (Maui)
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2023, 12:41:25 PM »
Question:
When the people manage their land, what kind of system do they use to manage it?  Like disputes or public projects like road construction/patching?  Or water delivery?

Yeah, you just described what government should be for instead of a superstructure that rules over everything tyranically while whispering sweet-nothings into the ears of corporate "journalists" who don't even live there. Thanks for "fact-checking" nothing again.

Don't forget to pay your taxes.
I ask a question and you answer with nothing.
I'm just trying to figure out what you mean by the people managing their own land becauase I was under the impression they could already do that, within legal limits. (Ie. No dumping hazardous waste)
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2023, 06:46:22 PM »

Dual1ty

« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2023, 07:16:22 PM »
BIG NEWS!

@bobf9749 19 Hours ago

I believe there is a slight error. 21:00 Aug 8 UTC was 11:00 am Hawaii time. The next entry is 00:00 UTC. That’s 2:00 pm Hawaii time. I believe he went from 11:00 am Hawaii time to 00:00 UTC and forgot to convert UTC to Hawaii Standard time. An understandable mistake. However, there is a twenty-four hour gap between 18:00 Aug. 7 and 18:00 Aug 8. That’s 8 am to 8 am Hawaii time. That’s where the loop jumps. A whole day’s worth of images gone missing. If this were being investigated as a criminal case, this would be evidence.

@Jennifermcintyre 21 Hours ago

I went through the satellite images (not weather related) from an independent company just after the fires.. this company compiles images from 5-10 different satellites. ALL the satellite images from multiple satellites were not there. When I contacted the company to see about ordering the missing images from the day of, before and after the fire.. I received a very rude response email… stating that not all images are available on every day…. Even though ive scoured their site and I’ve NEVER found another date/location where the images weren’t readily available. They have scrubbed the Internet of any and all satellite images from the Lahaina area of the day of the fire.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2023, 07:41:39 PM »
BIG NEWS!

@bobf9749 19 Hours ago

I believe there is a slight error. 21:00 Aug 8 UTC was 11:00 am Hawaii time. The next entry is 00:00 UTC. That’s 2:00 pm Hawaii time. I believe he went from 11:00 am Hawaii time to 00:00 UTC and forgot to convert UTC to Hawaii Standard time. An understandable mistake. However, there is a twenty-four hour gap between 18:00 Aug. 7 and 18:00 Aug 8. That’s 8 am to 8 am Hawaii time. That’s where the loop jumps. A whole day’s worth of images gone missing. If this were being investigated as a criminal case, this would be evidence.

I went through the satellite images (not weather related) from an independent company just after the fires.. this company compiles images from 5-10 different satellites. ALL the satellite images from multiple satellites were not there. When I contacted the company to see about ordering the missing images from the day of, before and after the fire.. I received a very rude response email… stating that not all images are available on every day…. Even though ive scoured their site and I’ve NEVER found another date/location where the images weren’t readily available. They have scrubbed the Internet of any and all satellite images from the Lahaina area of the day of the fire.

Whoever that is is clearly trolling.
The animation he shows is FAR away from hawaii so it wouldn't show up.  Look at the map coordinates: between 15N and 20 N (Hawaii is between 19 and 22N) and the longitude of that image is 175W and 180W.  Hawaii is about 155W to 160W.

So yeah, wouldn't show it because that date is for August 12th.
Now if he scrolls to the top of the history page, he'll see the link for the archived images.  "Download images".  Which gives ALL the images and animation loops for ALL the dates.  Like the one above.

Man... that video is just... 100% pure troll.

Fortunately,
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2023, 07:50:25 PM »
Found em!
August 7 08-13:40

https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/FLOATER/data/EP052023/GEOCOLOR/20232190810-20232191340-GOES18-ABI-EP052023-GEOCOLOR-1000x1000.gif

August 7 1340-1910
https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/FLOATER/data/EP052023/GEOCOLOR/20232191340-20232191910-GOES18-ABI-EP052023-GEOCOLOR-1000x1000.gif

August 7 1500-2110
https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/FLOATER/data/EP052023/GEOCOLOR/20232191540-20232192110-GOES18-ABI-EP052023-GEOCOLOR-1000x1000.gif

I could go on and on and on but just look at the images yourself.
https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/FLOATER/data/EP052023/GEOCOLOR/

I mean, you can't even SEE the island of Maui  So its largely a moot point.

Dual1ty

« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2023, 09:26:10 PM »
Found em!

https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/FLOATER/data/EP052023/GEOCOLOR/20232190810-20232191340-GOES18-ABI-EP052023-GEOCOLOR-1000x1000.gif

August 7 1340-1910
https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/FLOATER/data/EP052023/GEOCOLOR/20232191340-20232191910-GOES18-ABI-EP052023-GEOCOLOR-1000x1000.gif

August 7 1500-2110
https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/FLOATER/data/EP052023/GEOCOLOR/20232191540-20232192110-GOES18-ABI-EP052023-GEOCOLOR-1000x1000.gif

Yes, exactly - you can't see Maui because those are the DORA tracking images. Where are the Maui images???

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 03, 2023, 05:17:57 AM »
Found em!

August 7 1340-1910

August 7 1500-2110

Yes, exactly - you can't see Maui because those are the DORA tracking images. Where are the Maui images???

Why would a storm tracking sattelite track a wildfire in maui instead of the storm?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Dual1ty

« Reply #188 on: October 03, 2023, 06:06:38 AM »
Why would a storm tracking sattelite track a wildfire in maui instead of the storm?

I posted the following, which you ignored and you keep ignoring:

Can you explain why you ignore this, Mr. DAVE?

Yes, it is very convenient that you can't see Maui in the Dora tracking images.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 06:08:30 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 03, 2023, 06:21:38 AM »

I posted the following, which you ignored and you keep ignoring:

Can you explain why you ignore this, Mr. DAVE?
And why should I believe a random internet person who says "an independant company" without naming said company?  I can't even try to email them myself.  So this is unverifiable.

-edit-
They did write the company name.  Apollo mapping.
So I'mma gonna go test their claim.

[/Quote]
Yes, it is very convenient that you can't see Maui in the Dora tracking images.
[/quote]
I mean... you only need so many miles around a storm to track a storm.  Why photograph the whole hemesphere?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 06:27:02 AM by Lord Dave »

Dual1ty

« Reply #190 on: October 03, 2023, 06:23:02 AM »
And why should I believe a random internet person who says "an independant company" without naming said company?  I can't even try to email them myself.  So this is unverifiable.

Ok, you provide the images, then. Cause with Dora it wasn't a problem because Maui isn't there (possibly cropped out??). Provide the Maui images or STFU.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 06:25:04 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2023, 06:27:59 AM »

Ok, you provide the images, then. Cause with Dora it wasn't a problem because Maui isn't there (possibly cropped out??). Provide the Maui images or STFU.

Ok.  I'll do it after work.

Dual1ty

« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2023, 06:31:26 AM »

How was it so easy for you to provide all the Dora images -that don't have Maui in them- but now all of a sudden you have delays?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 06:43:07 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2023, 10:25:02 AM »

How was it so easy for you to provide all the Dora images -that don't have Maui in them- but now all of a sudden you have delays?
Because now I'm at work.
I posted the DORA images while at home.  At night.  Long after work.

It is now 12:20 pm on Tuesday.  I'm on the toilet while at my job.
I assume you understand the concept of time.

I would post them now but I don't use my work pc for personal stuff and my phone doesn't work great with https://landsatlook.usgs.gov/

So I gotta do it while at home.  Likely around the same time as I posted the DORA pics.

I'm sorry(not sorry) that I have a job.  I understand its not something you're familiar with so I won't take offense to your question.

Dual1ty

« Reply #194 on: October 03, 2023, 10:31:15 AM »

Because now I'm at work.
I posted the DORA images while at home.  At night.  Long after work.

It is now 12:20 pm on Tuesday.  I'm on the toilet while at my job.
I assume you understand the concept of time.

I would post them now but I don't use my work pc for personal stuff and my phone doesn't work great with https://landsatlook.usgs.gov/

So I gotta do it while at home.  Likely around the same time as I posted the DORA pics.

I'm sorry(not sorry) that I have a job.  I understand its not something you're familiar with so I won't take offense to your question.

I don't give a shit about your personal life or your assumptions about mine or the fact that you're taking a shit right now LMAO. Either provide the Maui images or STFU!!

P.S. STFU means Silence, you Tuna-Flavored Umbrellabird, btw.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 10:44:33 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 03, 2023, 09:26:01 PM »
How unfortunate.  All I can get are pics from the 7th at 20:48 UTC  At least from landsat.  I'll have to look at tracking, see what was flying overhead that day.

In the meantime, just so you know I tired, here's the pic of Lahaina in Surface Temperature Band (B10)

And here's the Near Infrared for that same time.

Dual1ty

« Reply #196 on: October 03, 2023, 09:43:33 PM »
Well, I'll be damned...

So you thought you were going to work, come back and debunk this in 5 minutes? Unfortunate for you.

Sleep tight knowing that there's a cover-up going on. Even without mentioning satellite images it was already a hard fact that there was a cover-up going on, because it's obvious.

Your lack of comments regarding zFG8n3jsU6A were duely noted as well. Not that I would want to argue with you about facts because facts are facts. But you can always embarass yourself like now.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 03, 2023, 09:53:57 PM »
Well, I'll be damned...

So you thought you were going to work, come back and debunk this in 5 minutes? Unfortunate for you.

Sleep tight knowing that there's a cover-up going on. Even without mentioning satellite images it was already a hard fact that there was a cover-up going on, because it's obvious.

Your lack of comments regarding zFG8n3jsU6A were duely noted as well. Not that I would want to argue with you about facts because facts are facts. But you can always embarass yourself like now.

*Sigh*
Ok, first off, what do you even expect to see?  What would you spot and point to as evidence of... whatever evil bit of technologj caused the fire?

Secondly, i do not watch every video you post.  Why would I?  I only eat so much troll bait a day.

Third, yeah, I did think I'd debunk it in 5 minutes.  Who knew satelites had predictable paths and imaging satelites don't fly over hawaii every hour?  Its crazy, right?  There should be a public imaging satelite flying over hawaii all the time, right?

Tho the ISS did several passes over maui during the times of the fire.  Why haven't you considered the ISS shot the laser? 

Dual1ty

« Reply #198 on: October 03, 2023, 09:56:28 PM »
*Sigh*
Ok, first off, what do you even expect to see?  What would you spot and point to as evidence of... whatever evil bit of technologj caused the fire?

Secondly, i do not watch every video you post.  Why would I?  I only eat so much troll bait a day.

Third, yeah, I did think I'd debunk it in 5 minutes.  Who knew satelites had predictable paths and imaging satelites don't fly over hawaii every hour?  Its crazy, right?  There should be a public imaging satelite flying over hawaii all the time, right?

Tho the ISS did several passes over maui during the times of the fire.  Why haven't you considered the ISS shot the laser?

I don't care about opinions, I care about facts.

Sleep tight now, no need to cause a ruckus because you were wrong.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 04, 2023, 03:10:30 AM »
*Sigh*

I don't care about opinions, I care about facts.

Sleep tight now, no need to cause a ruckus because you were wrong.
Oh you do not care about facts.  What you care about is supporting your narrative.  And absense of evidence is your evidence.  Hell, your first video post here is two guys looking at a destroyed car and going "Yeah, this is weird" despite having no actual experience with car fires.  They flat out have no idea what could have caused it so it must be a coverup/a weapon.  God forbid they interview fire experts.

And I'll ask again: what do you hope to see?  Because any satellite image would have been programmed to filter out anything obvious.  I have no idea what but yeah, pictures will only show you the fire in progress from low earth orbit.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 03:15:53 AM by Lord Dave »