Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Civilians in Space
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2021, 02:02:31 PM »
@A80; Airplane has conceded that his initial posts were just studio publicity material. 

Do you want to address the actual issue here, or just continue with the bayonet practice on his straw man. 

I've just watched the video and I'm curious to know how you think they faked this.  Remember, this isn't NASA.  Shoot, it isn't even SpaceX; its a billionaire and 3 guests who've Uber-ed a Crew Dragon.  Its a Lad's Amsterdam-Weekend.  Only its in space.
I already stated that any and all photo and video shots were done prior to all the sparkly fireworks taking place on launch day.

1. What evidence and research are you able to provide that proves and demonstrates that the above 10-minute video stream taking place from the orbiting in space Inspiration 4 capsule was actually done prior to all the sparkly fireworks taking place on launch day?

2. How do you believe they pulled off the appearance that they are weightless in space, including the female crew members long hair appearing to look like it's in a weightless environment, as well as a stuffed animal aboard the capsule appearing weightless as well? Do you have evidence and research that shows how they pulled this off?
Asked and answered.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline GoldCashew

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2021, 06:20:11 PM »
@A80; Airplane has conceded that his initial posts were just studio publicity material. 

Do you want to address the actual issue here, or just continue with the bayonet practice on his straw man. 

I've just watched the video and I'm curious to know how you think they faked this.  Remember, this isn't NASA.  Shoot, it isn't even SpaceX; its a billionaire and 3 guests who've Uber-ed a Crew Dragon.  Its a Lad's Amsterdam-Weekend.  Only its in space.
I already stated that any and all photo and video shots were done prior to all the sparkly fireworks taking place on launch day.

1. What evidence and research are you able to provide that proves and demonstrates that the above 10-minute video stream taking place from the orbiting in space Inspiration 4 capsule was actually done prior to all the sparkly fireworks taking place on launch day?

2. How do you believe they pulled off the appearance that they are weightless in space, including the female crew members long hair appearing to look like it's in a weightless environment, as well as a stuffed animal aboard the capsule appearing weightless as well? Do you have evidence and research that shows how they pulled this off?
Asked and answered.

Evidence that the live video stream taking place from the orbiting in space Inspiration 4 capsule was actually done prior to all the sparkly fireworks taking place on launch day?

How do you believe they pulled off the appearance that they are weightless in space, including the female crew members long hair appearing to look like it's in a weightless environment, as well as a stuffed animal aboard the capsule appearing weightless as well? Do you have evidence and research that shows how they pulled this off?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2021, 08:44:35 PM »
Evidence that the live video stream taking place from the orbiting in space Inspiration 4 capsule was actually done prior to all the sparkly fireworks taking place on launch day?

How do you believe they pulled off the appearance that they are weightless in space, including the female crew members long hair appearing to look like it's in a weightless environment, as well as a stuffed animal aboard the capsule appearing weightless as well? Do you have evidence and research that shows how they pulled this off?
You posted a video taking place prior to launch demonstrating just what you ask for.

The movie "Gravity," is another example.

Offline GoldCashew

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2021, 11:58:50 PM »

You posted a video taking place prior to launch demonstrating just what you ask for.

I am referring to the recent 10 minute live video feed that Airplane recently posted further down the thread chain. You may have missed it.

It's a video feed of the Inspiration4 crew from space where the crew is answering questions from St. Jude Cancer patients.

The crew is weightless and so the question to you is around how they faked this weightlessness from space if you don't believe the video to be the crew from space.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2021, 10:02:41 AM »

I am referring to the recent 10 minute live video feed that Airplane recently posted further down the thread chain. You may have missed it.

It's a video feed of the Inspiration4 crew from space where the crew is answering questions from St. Jude Cancer patients.

The crew is weightless and so the question to you is around how they faked this weightlessness from space if you don't believe the video to be the crew from space.
And I answered that question already.

If they can post a preflight video of weightlessness, then they could have shot more videos preflight than were released preflight.

SteelyBob

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2021, 11:41:35 AM »

If they can post a preflight video of weightlessness, then they could have shot more videos preflight than were released preflight.

But that wasn’t just a video, was it? It was an interactive discussion between various people on earth and the crew. So to fake that, you would either need to recruit all of those people as well, including the seriously ill children in the hospital, or you would need to do the discussion, with the associated CGI trickery, in real-time. Given the complexity of what you are seeing in the video - note the puffed faces of the crew due to the 0g environment, along with the floating long hair of the inverted female, as well as the floating stuffed toy - this is hardly credible.

It’s worth emphasising again that these are people who have either funded the mission themselves or who have been selected for the mission for some particular reason - they aren’t space people. They don’t work for NASA, SpaceX, or any other space organisation.

Where is their incentive for all this? They presumably believed the journey to be real before they went on it, and now they are somehow in on the scam? Why?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2021, 01:58:49 PM »

But that wasn’t just a video, was it? It was an interactive discussion between various people on earth and the crew. So to fake that, you would either need to recruit all of those people as well, including the seriously ill children in the hospital, or you would need to do the discussion, with the associated CGI trickery, in real-time. Given the complexity of what you are seeing in the video - note the puffed faces of the crew due to the 0g environment, along with the floating long hair of the inverted female, as well as the floating stuffed toy - this is hardly credible.

It’s worth emphasising again that these are people who have either funded the mission themselves or who have been selected for the mission for some particular reason - they aren’t space people. They don’t work for NASA, SpaceX, or any other space organisation.

Where is their incentive for all this? They presumably believed the journey to be real before they went on it, and now they are somehow in on the scam? Why?
Yes, it was a video.

Lots of videos have interactive discussions with persons located at diverse locations.

I am sure you would believe it if someone told you, "Stand by to talk to some space people!"

And then you talk away for minutes.

And then you can authoritatively report what exactly?

That you most definitely talked with space people or that you held a conversation with people that were represented to you as having been in space at the time of the conversation?

Oh yeah, CGI is suddenly impossible according to you.

Your position (along with cashew and the OP) is the one that is untenable.

Posting preflight vid and pics, trying to pass it off as post launch, then gaslighting, then strawmanning.

WEAK!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 04:00:44 PM by Action80 »

Offline GoldCashew

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2021, 05:08:54 PM »

Yes, it was a video.

Lots of videos have interactive discussions with persons located at diverse locations.

I am sure you would believe it if someone told you, "Stand by to talk to some space people!"

That you most definitely talked with space people or that you held a conversation with people that were represented to you as having been in space at the time of the conversation?

Posting preflight vid and pics, trying to pass it off as post launch, then gaslighting, then strawmanning.

WEAK!

But, what EVIDENCE do you have that suggests that the live feed interactive video did not occur from space?

I think the challenge back to you is that rather than making broad sweeping declarations, what specific evidence can you provide? Making declarations based on what you believe or think is occurring isn't evidence.

The other question is how is the illusion occurring or being pulled off that makes the crew from the live video feed appear they are weightless in space? The crew woman that appears weightless has long hair that appears to be in a weightless environment. Do you believe she is wearing a wig? Do you believe there are thousands of thin wires attached to each of her hair strands and being pulled upon by someone off camera to make it look like her hair is weightless? Are they in a Vomet Comet? Is the stuffed animal attached to strings? Please tell us how you think this weightlessness is being simulated and the evidence that goes with it.

SteelyBob

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2021, 05:10:58 PM »

Yes, it was a video.

WEAK!

I’m quite sure you could, with modern CGI and other trickery, make a pretty convincing video. As you say, Gravity is a great example.

But it’s not happening in real time, is it? Those kids at the hospital are engaging with the crew, via video link, in real time…unless they are all in on it, which seems unlikely enough to be ridiculous. Remember as well that one of the crew is both a former patient and now member of staff at the same hospital the kids are at, so she isn’t a random space person - she can’t just be some random actor or evil NASA / SpaceX employee.

So if that’s not the case, then the video can’t have been pre-recorded - it has to be happening at the time they claim. Which means everything has to be done live. Using people who have absolutely no incentive to join the conspiracy. It’s a completely absurd argument, from both a technical perspective and a human one. You can make all the claims you like, and you can even resort to all caps shouting if you wish, but it doesn’t make your argument any more credible.

Offline scomato

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2021, 06:33:16 PM »
There is no more proof that humans flew on this SpaceX flight than there is any evidence supporting the concept of humans travelling via airplane.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2021, 06:57:29 PM »
But, what EVIDENCE do you have that suggests that the live feed interactive video did not occur from space?
I am now thoroughly convinced of your inability to read.

How many times do I need to answer this question?
I think the challenge back to you is that rather than making broad sweeping declarations, what specific evidence can you provide?
Asked and answered.
Making declarations based on what you believe or think is occurring isn't evidence.
Citing what you have provided, along with what the OP has provided, is not a statement of belief or what I think.

It is what you provided.
The other question is how is the illusion occurring or being pulled off that makes the crew from the live video feed appear they are weightless in space? The crew woman that appears weightless has long hair that appears to be in a weightless environment. Do you believe she is wearing a wig? Do you believe there are thousands of thin wires attached to each of her hair strands and being pulled upon by someone off camera to make it look like her hair is weightless? Are they in a Vomet Comet? Is the stuffed animal attached to strings? Please tell us how you think this weightlessness is being simulated and the evidence that goes with it.
The same way weightlessness is simulated in movies, via CGI and other effects.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2021, 07:04:43 PM »

Yes, it was a video.

WEAK!

I’m quite sure you could, with modern CGI and other trickery, make a pretty convincing video. As you say, Gravity is a great example.

But it’s not happening in real time, is it?
Jimmy makes an announcement - "This is gonna be in real-time, Johnny! Watch!"
Johnny watches, sees what he saw, remembers what Jimmy said, and is now going to repeat that to everyone within earshot!
Those kids at the hospital are engaging with the crew, via video link, in real time…unless they are all in on it, which seems unlikely enough to be ridiculous. Remember as well that one of the crew is both a former patient and now member of staff at the same hospital the kids are at, so she isn’t a random space person - she can’t just be some random actor or evil NASA / SpaceX employee.
Jesus H Christ?

Why do they have to be in space?

Cause they said so?

No.

Cause I saw a video prior to them going in space that demonstrated much the same type of behavior of the hair and all the other shit on display, except it wasn't videoed in space.
So if that’s not the case, then the video can’t have been pre-recorded - it has to be happening at the time they claim. Which means everything has to be done live. Using people who have absolutely no incentive to join the conspiracy. It’s a completely absurd argument, from both a technical perspective and a human one. You can make all the claims you like, and you can even resort to all caps shouting if you wish, but it doesn’t make your argument any more credible.
They did a LIVE SHOOT OF THE PRE-VIDEO!

They can do a LIVE SHOOT and broadcast it then or broadcast it later!

Makes no freaking difference.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 07:56:42 AM by Action80 »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2021, 07:18:13 PM »
Jesus H Christ?

Cause they said so?

No.

Wy can't they be in space? Because you say so?

Cause I saw a video prior to them going in space that demonstrated much the same type of behavior of the hair and all the other shit on display, except it wasn't videoed in space.

What video was that? I haven't seen any video of them in space prior to them being in space. Please post or point to what you're referring to. Or are you just making this up?

SteelyBob

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2021, 07:39:53 PM »

Jimmy makes an announcement - "This is gonna be in real-time, Johnny! Watch!"
Johnny watchjes, sees what he saw, remembers what Jimmy said, and is now going to repeat that to everyone within earshot!

That makes no sense whatsoever I’m afraid. What are you asserting happened? Bear in kind the kids in hospital were talking to the crew, and the crew were responding to their questions.

Those kids at the hospital are engaging with the crew, via video link, in real time…unless they are all in on it, which seems unlikely enough to be ridiculous. Remember as well that one of the crew is both a former patient and now member of staff at the same hospital the kids are at, so she isn’t a random space person - she can’t just be some random actor or evil NASA / SpaceX employee.
Jesus H Christ?

Cause they said so?

No.

Sorry, but I haven’t seen that video. Which one are you talking about, exactly? The only video I’ve seen of the crew that look like they’re in 0g is the footage of them in the vomet comet, but of course that couldn’t be used for this as the duration of each run is very short.

Which video, with all the hair behaviour etc, are you talking about?

They did a LIVE SHOOT OF THE PRE-VIDEO!

They can do a LIVE SHOOT and broadcast it then or broadcast it later!

Makes no freaking difference.

It makes a massive difference. Because if the video was pre-recorded, then all the kids, doctors, nurses and parents would know that it’s not live, despite it purporting to be live, and that something wasn’t right.

So it has to be done live, in real time. So all the CGI trickery has to work in real time too, applied to a bunch of people who, despite having no motive to trick anyone, are willingly going along with a massive fraud. That makes no sense at all.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2021, 10:09:25 AM »
Jesus H Christ?

Cause they said so?

No.

Where did I state that?

What video was that? I haven't seen any video of them in space prior to them being in space. Please post or point to what you're referring to. Or are you just making this up?
Read the thread.

SteelyBob

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2021, 11:33:28 AM »
Jesus H Christ?

Cause they said so?

No.

Where did I state that?

Read the thread.

I’ve read the thread, and I don’t see any videos showing them experiencing 0g, other than in the vomet comet. So show us one, or we’ll just conclude that it doesn’t exist.

Offline GoldCashew

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2021, 11:33:45 AM »
Jesus H Christ?

Cause they said so?

No.

Where did I state that?

Read the thread.

Do you believe that the recent Inspiration4 crew launch were in space?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2021, 12:13:37 PM »
Jesus H Christ?

Cause they said so?

No.

Where did I state that?

Read the thread.

I’ve read the thread, and I don’t see any videos showing them experiencing 0g, other than in the vomet comet. So show us one, or we’ll just conclude that it doesn’t exist.
I was wrong about that. Thought it was here.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2021, 12:22:34 PM »
Jesus H Christ?

Cause they said so?

No.

Where did I state that?

Read the thread.

Do you believe that the recent Inspiration4 crew launch were in space?
Define "space."

If you are referring to the environment commonly labeled "outer space," (anything 50-60 miles above the surface of the flat earth plane) the answer would be no.

The X-15 explored the limits back in the 50's and 60's and nothing we have done since then has surpassed that. We have achieved the ability to remain aloft at those altitudes for extended periods, but not to exceed them.

Current projects in the Space Force are looking to how to further doom humanity and push toward biblical armageddon. We will soon strike the sun with some form of weapon and look to bring down stars and other forms of satellites to the earth's surface.

SteelyBob

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2021, 12:41:11 PM »
Jesus H Christ?

Cause they said so?

No.

Where did I state that?

Read the thread.

I was wrong about that. Thought it was here.

Well done for admitting your error.

So is there such a video, anywhere, or not? Because if there isn’t, that does somewhat undermine your previous arguments, doesn’t it? We have the crew floating around, looking very much like they are in 0g (hair, orientation, puffy faces, floating objects) interacting in real time with some kids and adults on earth, some of whom are known to the crew. How on earth (!) would you go about faking that?