Rama Set

Re: Putin pulling the strings of Republicans
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2022, 02:05:14 PM »
Why would you need a source to state your opposition to such funding? You wouldn't be opposed?

"Over the last two weeks, Canada has sent Ukraine machine guns, carbines and handguns, along with 15 million rounds of ammunition. It has promised 4,500 M72 rocket launchers, up to 7,500 hand grenades and 100 Carl-Gustaf M2 anti-tank weapons, along with 2,000 rounds of ammunition."

You don't think NAZI's are using these, evidently.

"the Azov Battalion, founded by an avowed white supremacist who claimed Ukraine’s national purpose was to rid the country of Jews and other inferior races. In 2018, the U.S. Congress stipulated that its aid to Ukraine couldn’t be used “to provide arms, training or other assistance to the Azov Battalion.” Even so, Azov is now an official member of the Ukraine National Guard."

You and your beloved Fuhrer are really quite the couple!

But, you can rest easy in the comforting arms of all the rest of your SIEG HEIL buddies here, heartily hosted and welcomed by the Kaiser Parsifal.

I like to know I’m commenting on the truth. Hypothetically, I’m absolutely opposed to funding nazis. You appear to be quoting a source, can you please cite it?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 02:10:26 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2022, 02:07:59 PM »

You're half right.
Russian oil is not being sanctioned, so thats not it.
What it is, is oil investors (so not you) who fear a supply disruption and therefore buy oil futures at a higher price.
This has been going on since the military buildup.

So if people who invest in oil didn't care about a potential supply disruption from Russia, the prices wouldn't change.

They do, so they did.

Incorrect. It's not only being talked about. Bans have already been happening. Companies have already imposed their own sanctions against Russia out of self righteousness:

Shell says it will stop buying Russian oil, natural gas

Major oil companies pull out of once-promising Russia

BP quits Russia in up to $25 billion hit after Ukraine invasion

Pravda.ru says that Russia has stopped oil supplies to the US:

Russia stops oil supplies to the US

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2022, 02:19:37 PM »
So, the pro-NAZI west media says that NAZI's who are killed happen to be innocent?
I have a colleague who is Ukrainian and has spent much of the last couple of weeks trying to help friends and family who are fleeing in to Poland.
I'm pretty sure that neither my colleague nor his family are Nazis.
Well, if you're "pretty sure," I can sleep in confidence knowing the exact opposite is certain to be true.
So you must be absolutely sure about someone's political agenda, or otherwise it's "certain to be true" that he's a Nazi's?

I dont know if I'm following you on that one. I'm pretty sure they know their colleague better than you do, because (to my knowledge) you don't really know anything about that colleague, except for his nationality.

Rama Set

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2022, 02:37:22 PM »

You're half right.
What it is, is oil investors (so not you) who fear a supply disruption and therefore buy oil futures at a higher price.

So if people who invest in oil didn't care about a potential supply disruption from Russia, the prices wouldn't change.

They do, so they did.

Incorrect. It's not only being talked about. Bans have already been happening. Companies have already imposed their own sanctions against Russia out of self righteousness:

I’m not seeing anything about investors not fearing a supply disruption.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2022, 02:51:02 PM »

You're half right.

They do, so they did.

I did not make any claims on that either way. I said that sanctions and bans are occurring, which they are.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2022, 04:00:37 PM »

You're half right.

They do, so they did.

I did not make any claims on that either way. I said that sanctions and bans are occurring, which they are.
And yet you provide none.
Are you confused about Boycotts vs sanctions again?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2022, 04:02:58 PM »
I think you need to look up the definition of sanction. It is not something that only a government does.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2022, 04:13:56 PM »
So, the pro-NAZI west media says that NAZI's who are killed happen to be innocent?
I have a colleague who is Ukrainian and has spent much of the last couple of weeks trying to help friends and family who are fleeing in to Poland.
I'm pretty sure that neither my colleague nor his family are Nazis.
Well, if you're "pretty sure," I can sleep in confidence knowing the exact opposite is certain to be true.
So you must be absolutely sure about someone's political agenda, or otherwise, it's "certain to be true" that he's a Nazi's?
If they are from Ukraine, odds are that it is true they are a NAZI. All ethnic groups from that region have a long and storied history of nationalistic tendencies and a majority welcomed and supported NAZI Germany during the war. A majority of the Jews that served in the NAZI army had familial ties to this very region.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 04:51:43 PM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2022, 04:54:14 PM »
I think you need to look up the definition of sanction. It is not something that only a government does.

See definitions in:
All
Law
Philosophy
Ecclesiastical
noun
a threatened penalty for disobeying a law or rule.
"a range of sanctions aimed at deterring insider abuse"
Similar:
penalty
punishment
deterrent
punitive action
discipline
penalization
correction
retribution
embargo
ban
prohibition
boycott
barrier
restriction
tariff
Opposite:
reward
official permission or approval for an action.
"he appealed to the bishop for his sanction"
Similar:
authorization
consent

Perhaps you could loan me your dictionary.  Maybe then you'll be able to figure out your problem.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2022, 04:59:11 PM »
Why would you need a source to state your opposition to such funding? You wouldn't be opposed?

"Over the last two weeks, Canada has sent Ukraine machine guns, carbines and handguns, along with 15 million rounds of ammunition. It has promised 4,500 M72 rocket launchers, up to 7,500 hand grenades and 100 Carl-Gustaf M2 anti-tank weapons, along with 2,000 rounds of ammunition."

You don't think NAZI's are using these, evidently.

"the Azov Battalion, founded by an avowed white supremacist who claimed Ukraine’s national purpose was to rid the country of Jews and other inferior races. In 2018, the U.S. Congress stipulated that its aid to Ukraine couldn’t be used “to provide arms, training or other assistance to the Azov Battalion.” Even so, Azov is now an official member of the Ukraine National Guard."

You and your beloved Fuhrer are really quite the couple!

But, you can rest easy in the comforting arms of all the rest of your SIEG HEIL buddies here, heartily hosted and welcomed by the Kaiser Parsifal.

I like to know I’m commenting on the truth. Hypothetically, I’m absolutely opposed to funding nazis. You appear to be quoting a source, can you please cite it?
What if I told you I wrote that based on first-hand accounting during a trip to Ukraine? Would you believe it and then accept it? Or would you deny it more heartily?

You used the word HYPOTHETICALLY and ABSOLUTELY together in the SAME SENTENCE!!!

LMMFAO!!!

What a fucking treasure!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 05:28:16 PM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2022, 05:17:34 PM »
What if I told you I wrote that based on first-hand accounting during a trip to Ukraine? Would you believe it and then accept it?

Considering our history you wouldn’t be surprised that I ask for something more objective. I would also wonder why you put anything in quotes as well.

Of would you deny it more heartily.

Of would, indeed.

You used the word HYPOTHETICALLY and ABSOLUTELY together in the SAME SENTENCE!!!

LMMFAO!!!

What a fucking treasure!

Wow. You think you got me don’t you?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2022, 05:29:18 PM »
No, as usual, you got you.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2022, 05:37:14 PM »

See definitions in:
All
Law
Philosophy
Ecclesiastical
noun
a threatened penalty for disobeying a law or rule.
"a range of sanctions aimed at deterring insider abuse"
Similar:
penalty
punishment
deterrent
punitive action
discipline
penalization
correction
retribution
embargo
ban
prohibition
boycott
barrier
restriction
tariff
Opposite:
reward
official permission or approval for an action.
"he appealed to the bishop for his sanction"
Similar:
authorization
consent

Perhaps you could loan me your dictionary.  Maybe then you'll be able to figure out your problem.

Please point out where it says that sanction means that it's something only a government does.

Rama Set

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2022, 05:41:42 PM »
No, as usual, you got you.

Of would, I did.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2022, 10:04:23 PM »

Here is why Putin is in Ukraine.

The NAZIs are committing acts of atrocity against ethnic groups and now threatening Zelensky with assassination.

Rama Set

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2022, 10:14:51 PM »

The NAZIs are committing acts of atrocity against ethnic groups and now threatening Zelensky with assassination.

Yes we know what the Russians are doing, but now tell us why they are there.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2022, 11:10:10 PM »

Alright.  Now we know what the most loathsome person on Youtube thinks of the situation.  A little tame.  Maybe get back to us when they discuss how Fauci is working with Ukraine to develop another covid pandemic.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2022, 05:21:53 AM »
To be fair I only hear this rhetoric from the QAnon branch of the Republican party.  Almost all Republican leadership strongly backs Ukraine.  I'm looking at the front page of Fox News and it is coming down way harder on Putin than it is on Biden.  And if Fox News is hammering anyone harder than Biden then that's really saying something.

It is possible that that'll change in the same way that "normal" Republicans adopted the positions of the insane Republicans.

All that needs to happen for Republicans to abandon Ukraine and support Putin will be Trump doing so. True to his erratic nature, he's already lurched between praising Putin and condemning the invasion, but if he "settles down" in support of Putin, Republicans will be quick to follow suit. It's also important to note here that Putin has successfully manipulated Trump into taking his side multiple times over the past several years, and I don't see why he'd have a harder time doing so in this situation. It's not like Trump gives a shit about Ukraine to begin with. I doubt he could even find it on a map.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2022, 12:32:58 PM »

Yes we know what the Russians are doing, but now tell us why they are there. I am only hypothetically opposed to NAZI's.
FTFY.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2022, 12:38:54 PM »

Now we know what the most loathsome person on Youtube thinks of the situation.
How long have you been an active proponent of NAZIISM, anti-semitism, and the killing of Semitic peoples?

Actually, Aaron Mate is the one providing most of the source material.