Rama Set

Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #1620 on: June 10, 2022, 03:45:05 PM »
There are sources of error that aren’t addressed in this. There is nothing quantifiable about the magnetic field they supposedly measured. How this can be taken seriously is beyond me.

It’s a group that also pushes homeopathy, 5G conspiracies and has a doctor that tried to link autism to vaccination.

It’s a pile of shit steamier than Tom’s arguements in the recent days.

I asked you guys for evidence and you, again, merely claimed that the evidence you saw was false, without evidence for that either. I also highly doubt that a group called European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance is studying 5G or homeopathy.

Where is your evidence?

Evidence for a lack of magnetism in vaccinated people? Why, it’s all around you, just look out your window. I was not magnetic after getting vaccinated. Neither was anyone else I’ve talked to. Not one. So, in your view, that’s evidence of hundreds of people who were not magnetic.

There were no reports of any magnetism in any of the clinical trials for the vaccine either. There is more evidence.

I accept your apology.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: June 10, 2022, 03:50:51 PM »
That is not evidence that people have never been magnetized by the vaccine. You need to find one or more people who claim to have been magnetized, or scout to find people who are unknowingly magnetized, and perform tests on them, as has been shown numerous times in recent pages on this thread.

Again, you do not have evidence that people have not been magnetized by the vaccine. You have no evidence for this position. This position relies on assumptions and faith, and does nothing except try to reject evidence.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 03:56:22 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #1622 on: June 10, 2022, 03:56:09 PM »
That is not evidence that it is false that people have been magnetized. You need to fine one who claims to have been magnetized, or find one who is magnetized, and perform tests on them, as has been shown numerous times in recent pages on this thread.

Again, you do not actually have evidence that people have not been magnetized by the vaccine. You have no evidence for this position.

I just told I was not magnetized by this vaccine. That’s evidence according to you. No one I know was magnetized by this vaccine. That’s evidence according to you.  No one in the large clinical trials was magnetized. That’s evidence according to you.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: June 10, 2022, 04:09:05 PM »
I don't have bone cancer and I don't know anyone who has bone cancer. Wow, I just disproved bone cancer with Rama Set's method of science research.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 04:16:30 PM by Tom Bishop »

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: June 10, 2022, 04:14:25 PM »
That is not evidence that people have never been magnetized by the vaccine.
Provided above in the BBC link where an expert in the field explains why that is not possible.
I have also shown how magnetic my arm is. In the wrong arm. With coins that aren't magnetic. Again, the BBC video explains that too.
The evidence is - there is no mechanism by which a vaccine could cause someone to become negative, some of the "evidence" of magnetism is easily reproduceable with non-magnetic objects and the only sources showing evidence for magnetism are known quacks, deluded people or liars - the BBC deals with that too, one woman who posted a fake video as a joke, started to "go viral", ironically, and took it down as she hadn't intended to mislead.

In brief: Not all evidence is created equal. You only consider evidence credible if it backs up your position. If you do that then you can "prove" any ridiculous claim.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

BillO

« Reply #1625 on: June 10, 2022, 04:24:14 PM »
Evidence for something that does not exist?  Are you serious?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: June 10, 2022, 04:43:16 PM »
I don't have bone cancer and I don't know anyone who has bone cancer. Wow, I just disproved bone cancer with Rama Set's method of science research.

It's a fake study from a Russian propaganda website.
I know hundreds of people who are vaccinated and none of them experienced any magnetism whatsoever.

You want us to prove that magnetism in vaccines doesn't exist. You can't prove that it does exist. I challenge you to reproduce the results in that fake study. If the statistics shown in that Russian propaganda were correct, I would know dozens of magnetic people.

American coins are non ferrous and specifically designed to not be magnetic. Anybody doing the trick with American coins is bullshit.

Btw.  I know lots of people who had all kinds of cancers. Many of them died.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: June 10, 2022, 05:08:46 PM »
The evidence is - there is no mechanism by which a vaccine could cause someone to become negative, some of the "evidence" of magnetism is easily reproduceable with non-magnetic objects and the only sources showing evidence for magnetism are known quacks, deluded people or liars - the BBC deals with that too, one woman who posted a fake video as a joke, started to "go viral", ironically, and took it down as she hadn't intended to mislead.

In brief: Not all evidence is created equal. You only consider evidence credible if it backs up your position. If you do that then you can "prove" any ridiculous claim.

Claiming that you are ignorant of the underlying mechanism is not evidence that the phenomenon does not exist. That is evidence that you are ignorant of the mechanism.

Nor is someone who stuck something on as a joke evidence that this phenomenon does not exist. It appears that you don't know what evidence is at all.

Here a airport worker provided a video showing that a hand-held metal detector activated on someone who had the Covid vaccine.

Translated: "In Italy, the metal detector used by an airport security guard is activated on the arm of a person who has been injected with the experimental covid"
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 05:44:18 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: June 10, 2022, 05:29:48 PM »
My favorite part of the "study":

"The survey is stopped for reasons of conscience and morals because the investigator is no longer able to cope with the helplessness of people whose faces become petrified when they realise that they have been injected with a substance of which they know nothing."

Yeah, seems totally legit.

Not to mention the publishing site, The Centre for Research on Globalization...

"The platform, Global Research, features a Canadian domain name and offers an ever-expanding collection of conspiracy theories, such as the myth that the 9/11 attacks and COVID-19 pandemic were both planned in order to control the population. The website also hosts articles experts have attributed to a Russian spy agency."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/russian-disinformation-global-research-website-1.5767208

Definitely a new low in terms of "evidence".

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: June 10, 2022, 05:37:51 PM »
That's not actually evidence that it's false.

So you do not have evidence that the study or videos are fake at all. You don't have evidence showing that these results and videos are false.

You have no evidence that it is fake in your favor and only declarations that all evidence is fake. Is that right?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 05:43:01 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #1630 on: June 10, 2022, 06:13:41 PM »

Welp. It’s the arguement you used for proving magnetism. “These people say they are magnetic so it’s evidence”. You also ignore the extremely relevant clinical trials, but hey ho. You can’t troll if you intellectually honest, can you?

Rama Set

« Reply #1631 on: June 10, 2022, 06:15:20 PM »

So you do not have evidence that the study or videos are fake at all. You don't have evidence showing that these results and videos are false.

You have no evidence that it is fake in your favor and only declarations that all evidence is fake. Is that right?

No, it’s not. You should stop ignoring the things like clinical studies with a complete absence of magnetism, or the nurse who claimed to be magnetic and then utterly failed to demonstrate it.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: June 10, 2022, 06:20:09 PM »

You have no evidence the videos are real and only declarations that the evidence is real. Is that right?

What about all these time travelers from the future that we have on YouTube? One guy even has an actual photo of the future. It looks like a screencap from The Jetsons but still.
Do you believe them all to be real?

You do understand that a lot of people put a lot of fake ass crap on YouTube right?  They get off to fooling gullible rubes.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: June 10, 2022, 06:22:41 PM »

Where did I say your latest was false? Just pointing out the bias and dubiousness when a "study" says something like this:

"Here we will not answer for the responsibility of each party, but it is certain that if paramagnetic nanoparticles (nanocarriers or magnetic beads) have entered the composition of these so-called vaccines, it is a safe bet that we will very quickly hear about an unprecedented health disaster."

And still my favorite, "The survey is stopped for reasons of conscience and morals because the investigator is no longer able to cope with the helplessness of people whose faces become petrified when they realise that they have been injected with a substance of which they know nothing."

No, it's not right. I don't have any evidence that the "study" is fake. Only things like the above, it's source, etc., that certainly lend that it's not even remotely credible.

So you're admitting that the Russian satellite image of a full disk globe earth I posted is not fake because you have no evidence that it's fake? Therefore it is true? Is that how this works now?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: June 10, 2022, 06:28:42 PM »
Here is another one to debunk. In August of last year Japan found that Moderna vaccines were contaminated with a substance that reacts to magnets and recalled 1.63 million doses.

The Epoch Times - https://archive.ph/iGtof

' Japan announced on Aug. 26 that it’s suspending the use of about 1.63 million doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine due to reports of contamination.

“It’s a substance that reacts to magnets … it could be metal,” a ministry official reportedly said, according to Nikkei Asia. '
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 06:31:08 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: June 10, 2022, 06:40:42 PM »
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Most-read-in-2021/1.6m-Moderna-doses-withdrawn-in-Japan-over-contamination

Or just link the real article instead of some archive site.

And do I really need to point out that metal particals can come from anywhere and do not make people magnetic?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #1636 on: June 10, 2022, 06:42:28 PM »
Here is another one to debunk. In August of last year Japan found that Moderna vaccines were contaminated with a substance that reacts to magnets and recalled 1.63 million doses.

The Epoch Times - https://archive.ph/iGtof

' Japan announced on Aug. 26 that it’s suspending the use of about 1.63 million doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine due to reports of contamination.

“It’s a substance that reacts to magnets … it could be metal,” a ministry official reportedly said, according to Nikkei Asia. '

G-g-gish gallop!

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: June 10, 2022, 06:46:54 PM »
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Most-read-in-2021/1.6m-Moderna-doses-withdrawn-in-Japan-over-contamination

Or just link the real article instead of some archive site.

And do I really need to point out that metal particals can come from anywhere and do not make people magnetic?

Unless you have some kind of argument that you are not the particles that are injected into you, I'm not sure what you are talking about. If you inject magnetic elements into your tissue it does make you magnetic. The particles are magnetic. It may disperse depending on how the particles are able to circulate.

This person might have something magnetic under their skin that was injected. It's a video of something lifting out of the skin like we saw on the last page:

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=KGGMORMYN69R

« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 07:03:50 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: June 10, 2022, 07:03:08 PM »
What's your evidence that the 11.9 billion doses that have been administered worldwide contain stainless steel particles from a production machinery problem?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: June 10, 2022, 07:09:37 PM »
What's your evidence that the 11.9 billion doses that have been administered worldwide contain stainless steel particles from a production machinery problem?

Actually I did not provide videos of billions of people, and nor did I make that claim. I suggested that some people have been magnetized. A few people here appeared very upset with that idea, repeatedly calling all media suggesting so to be fake.

It appears that you are conceding that some people have been injected with magnetic material. You originally argued that it was insane to believe the claims of a magnetic reaction and are now attempting to move the goal post to demand demonstration that billions of people have been magnetized.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 07:19:37 PM by Tom Bishop »