Offline rooster

• View Profile
Re: Just released Star Wars Pics
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 12:02:09 PM »
I don't know. I have high standards for my girl crushes. A&A is constantly reminding me that men are not as picky.
Your boyfriend constantly reminds you that he isn't picky about women's looks? Wow.

Those at the shallow end of the gene pool can't afford to be picky about women's looks, but the rest of us make it our number one priority. Men don't go around thinking "I'd love to bang the hell out of her personality".
I don't think you read that sentence correctly. He is not a Carrie Fisher fan.

And obviously you don't if you would finish inside Carrie Fisher. She looks like any average girl you'd see on the street. I'm aware a lot of guys care nothing for personality, that's why so many awful little shits are raised.

But in the case of just seeing actors as attractive or not has nothing to do with personality regardless of gender. Which is why I'm convinced it's more her being Princess Leia than Carrie Fisher. Because otherwise it makes as much sense as the Benedict Cumberbatch fandom.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 12:47:33 PM by rooster »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 02:03:29 PM »
Men don't go around thinking "I'd love to bang the hell out of her personality".
Which is a shame since its mind blowing.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 06:18:49 PM »
I don't know. I have high standards for my girl crushes. A&A is constantly reminding me that men are not as picky.

You could say that's an insult :P

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 06:21:07 PM »

It's obviously only because I'm not actually sexually attracted to girls. I'm not nearly as picky with guy crushes as I am about girl crushes. Still... I just don't get Carrie Fisher or Cumberbatch.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2014, 06:22:51 PM »
Your boyfriend constantly reminds you that he isn't picky about women's looks? Wow.

Those at the shallow end of the gene pool...

chubby mole, cold, clammy gut, hairy back matted with sweat, flaccid rodent like genitalia, squinting and huffing like an asthmatic pig

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2014, 06:26:56 PM »

Those at the shallow end of the gene pool...

chubby mole, cold, clammy gut, hairy back matted with sweat, flaccid rodent like genitalia, squinting and huffing like an asthmatic pig
I know. So hard to believe that I used to listen to girls gossip about their crushes on him before we dated. Oh well, there's no accounting for taste.

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2014, 06:30:59 PM »

It's obviously only because I'm not actually sexually attracted to girls. I'm not nearly as picky with guy crushes as I am about girl crushes. Still... I just don't get Carrie Fisher or Cumberbatch.

It's probably not true, but I was saying that implies he wasn't picky when he picked you :P

That's where the insult comes from.

I don't get the Carrie Fisher thing either.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2014, 06:39:18 PM »

It's probably not true, but I was saying that implies he wasn't picky when he picked you :P

That's where the insult comes from.

I don't get the Carrie Fisher thing either.

Well I wouldn't date me.

But when it comes to dating he is pickier.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 06:42:02 PM »
I'd date the crap out of me.
The Mastery.

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2014, 01:17:26 AM »

Those at the shallow end of the gene pool can't afford to be picky about women's looks, but the rest of us make it our number one priority. Men don't go around thinking "I'd love to bang the hell out of her personality".

You're just not right about this. The first line was funny though.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 01:19:42 AM by Vindictus »

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 02:22:12 AM »
I prefer a girl with both looks and personality.  Even if I find them physically attractive at first, I lose interest if they turn out to be a total bitch.
I don't even care to find out what you're doing wrong, but I'm sure you're doing something wrong.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 06:40:34 PM »
Yes. Or an idiot.
The Mastery.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 06:42:18 PM »
I prefer a girl with both looks and personality.  Even if I find them physically attractive at first, I lose interest if they turn out to be a total bitch.
I would hope so. I was talking specifically about looks because none of us know the personality of Hollywood actors/actresses. I don't know what Thork was talking about.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 07:29:53 AM »
Even Th*rk doesn't know what Th*rk is talking about.
The Mastery.