Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #5360 on: May 14, 2020, 06:35:01 PM »
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/05/obamagate-trump-michael-flynn-obama-fbi-russia.html

Ugh.

While the Tara Reade scandal had its place in the mainstream news cycle, Trump's umpteenth baseless conspiracy theory about Obama does not.

I hope this will quickly just die away, based on unfounded assumptions as it is. Years of birtherism being in the news makes it hard to believe it will.  :(

Trump lying about Obama? Say it isn't so.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-hawaii-investigators_n_57dc3bffe4b04a1497b46da1

I'm still waiting for Trump to trot out Magnum PI and show us all the great stuff he found in between his other adventures. He's about as real as anything Trump ever says.

Trump has shown us you can just go on TV and make up lies, and people will fall all over themselves to kiss your ass. As long as you pretend to be a big strong alpha male (and are white) that will protect them from the scary Mexicans.

Offline TrueRoundEarther

• Four numbers of the back of your credit card?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: May 16, 2020, 03:16:38 AM »
Which trumpet is the best type? I'm trying to find one for music practice.
"Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature. "

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: May 16, 2020, 05:38:40 PM »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: May 16, 2020, 10:07:36 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/16/politics/trump-coronavirus-strategy-attack-obama/index.html

"You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody."

Yes. But being black is not technically a crime, Don.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5364 on: May 17, 2020, 05:35:00 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/16/politics/trump-coronavirus-strategy-attack-obama/index.html

"You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody."

Yes. But being black is not technically a crime, Don.

Oh its worse than that.

Obama... Had Michel Flynn investigated!  And was part of the group of people who filed for... AN UNMASKING!

Basically Trump is pulling out an old favorite since apparently he can't find any new ones.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #5365 on: May 19, 2020, 02:33:23 AM »
http://Https://www.foxnews.com/media/neil-cavuto-reacts-trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus

Guys, Fox News wants to make sure it's clear that you shouldn't follow Trump's (supposed) example and take chloroquine to ward off or fight coronavirus.

Quote from: Neil Cavuto
You will die.

You know the fumes coming from the Donald's muzzle are especially toxic if Fox News feels it necessary to make sure its viewers know what a moron the president is for (supposedly) doing it.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: May 19, 2020, 05:22:59 AM »
He added: “I think it's good. I've heard a lot good stories. And if it's not good, I'll tell you right [now], I'm not going to get hurt by it."

Trump said he had been taking a pill a day for about a week and half.

Anyone think Trump is telling the truth?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #5367 on: May 19, 2020, 10:19:21 AM »
http://Https://www.foxnews.com/media/neil-cavuto-reacts-trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus

Guys, Fox News wants to make sure it's clear that you shouldn't follow Trump's (supposed) example and take chloroquine to ward off or fight coronavirus.

You will die.

You know the fumes coming from the Donald's muzzle are especially toxic if Fox News feels it necessary to make sure its viewers know what a moron the president is for (supposedly) doing it.
Do you, or would you, write Neil Cavuto and ask him if you should take any drug prescribed to you by your doctor?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5368 on: May 19, 2020, 11:44:54 AM »

You will die.

Do you, or would you, write Neil Cavuto and ask him if you should take any drug prescribed to you by your doctor?

The better question is: did his doctor suggest it or did Trump demand it?  Remember, doctors are people to.

Also, his doctor may be giving him a placebo.  OR he's lying.  OR his doctor is giving him medication he shouldn't get.  You know, some doctors do that.  Especially ones who will read a prepared statement by their patient stating how amazingly healthy he is.

totallackey

« Reply #5369 on: May 19, 2020, 11:53:36 AM »

You will die.

The better question is: did his doctor suggest it or did Trump demand it?  Remember, doctors are people to.

Also, his doctor may be giving him a placebo.  OR he's lying.  OR his doctor is giving him medication he shouldn't get.  You know, some doctors do that.  Especially ones who will read a prepared statement by their patient stating how amazingly healthy he is.
Well, the doctor said it was prescribed, Trump said it was prescribed, and Cavuto didn't even acknowledge the prescription.

Instead, the shitbag Cavuto said, "It (that is, hydroxychloroquine) will kill you!" - objectively, not true.

It is true that it may kill you, but so can many other prescribed drugs.

Does Cavuto urge his viewers not to take any of the other drugs doctors prescribe?

Answer = no

I demand a lot of things from my doctor.

Sometimes she says yes, sometimes no.

What's your point?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 11:56:42 AM by totallackey »

Rama Set

« Reply #5370 on: May 19, 2020, 11:58:57 AM »

Well, the doctor said it was prescribed, Trump said it was prescribed, and Cavuto didn't even acknowledge the prescription.

Was that in a press conference or sworn testimony before the senate?

totallackey

« Reply #5371 on: May 19, 2020, 12:06:22 PM »

There was no Senate hearing yesterday.

What is your point?

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #5372 on: May 19, 2020, 12:56:40 PM »

What is your point?

Well, according to you, Trump can't be trusted to tell the truth in a press conference, and we shouldn't expect the truth unless it's in the form of sworn testimony before the Senate. Don't you remember that whole conversation?

Again if you meant something different you're still welcome to explain what. I can quote the thread if you're having trouble remembering, I know you ain't no spring chicken. But I'm pretty sure you were acknowledging that Trump is a pathological liar whose only real concern is his own image.

totallackey

« Reply #5373 on: May 19, 2020, 01:03:20 PM »

What is your point?

Well, according to you, Trump can't be trusted to tell the truth in a press conference,
Actually, that is and always been according to you, honk, junker, AATW, et.al., and whoever else I forgot...
...and we shouldn't expect the truth unless it's in the form of sworn testimony before the Senate. Don't you remember that whole conversation?
Yeah, I remember the conversation.

Still looks your either being purposefully obtuse or willingly mum on the whole issue still.

Don't blame you a bit.
Again if you meant something different you're still welcome to explain what. I can quote the thread if you're having trouble remembering, I know you ain't no spring chicken. But I'm pretty sure you were acknowledging that Trump is a pathological liar whose only real concern is his own image.
I'm pretty sure you still don't want to admit you've been called out on your bs...

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #5374 on: May 19, 2020, 01:08:32 PM »
Well lackey, do you remember questioning whether something Trump said was sworn testimony before the Senate or made for TV drama (talking about one of Trump's press conferences)?

Here, I'll quote it for you:
Hey fucknuts.

Who gives a fuck what Trump said about the virus.

You care about Fauci, so let's stick with him.

He stated in sworn Testimony he and Trump are on the same page.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Wow, somebody was triggered, lol

Anyway,

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/13/politics/donald-trump-anthony-fauci-schools-reopening/index.html

Oops. Apparently not, according to Mister Trump himself.
Was this a sworn statement to the Senate or was it just made for TV drama.

Jesus, you are both fucking idiots.

You say that Trump's press conferences are intended to create Made-For-TV drama, and contrast them with sworn testimony before the Senate which you say is where you can expect to actually find someone telling the truth, which means that you recognize that Trump likes to lie to pump up his image, and seem to outright admire him for it!

Again if I'm interpreting any of this wrong, explain how. It's not Angry Ranting anymore so we can actually have a civilized conversation about this.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 01:19:29 PM by Roundy »

totallackey

« Reply #5375 on: May 19, 2020, 01:25:10 PM »
Well lackey, do you remember questioning whether something Trump said was sworn testimony before the Senate or made for TV drama (talking about one of Trump's press conferences)?

Here, I'll quote it for you:
Hey fucknuts.

Who gives a fuck what Trump said about the virus.

You care about Fauci, so let's stick with him.

He stated in sworn Testimony he and Trump are on the same page.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Wow, somebody was triggered, lol

Anyway,

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/13/politics/donald-trump-anthony-fauci-schools-reopening/index.html

Oops. Apparently not, according to Mister Trump himself.
Was this a sworn statement to the Senate or was it just made for TV drama.

Jesus, you are both fucking idiots.

You say that Trump's press conferences are intended to create Made-For-TV drama, and contrast them with sworn testimony before the Senate which you say is where you can expect to actually find someone telling the truth, which means that you recognize that Trump likes to lie to pump up his image, and seem to outright admire him for it!

Again if I'm interpreting any of this wrong, explain how. It's not Angry Ranting anymore so we can actually have a civilized conversation about this.
I pointed out you don't believe a word Trump has to say, even if he swore on his mama.

I asked you if you believe Fauci over Trump.

What's the deal?

You act like this is some sort of Rosetta Stone.

Your position here has been pretty well laid out for the past three years.

Not a Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew issue...

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5376 on: May 19, 2020, 02:08:29 PM »
Why are you evading the very simple question?

When Trump is at a press conference, should we assume he is telling the truth to the best of his ability 100% of the time or not? (Minus not saying the truth due to legal or ethical obligations)

totallackey

« Reply #5377 on: May 19, 2020, 02:26:02 PM »
Why are you evading the very simple question?

When Trump is at a press conference, should we assume he is telling the truth to the best of his ability 100% of the time or not? (Minus not saying the truth due to legal or ethical obligations)
Dave, why would you all of sudden have anything to believe about what Trump says, regardless of setting?

I am not the one evading any questions here...

totallackey

« Reply #5378 on: May 19, 2020, 02:53:41 PM »
You see all, I have struck at the heart of the issue for all of you here, decrying Trump, regardless of the issue.

If the media really had a problem with what he says or how he says it, the simplest way to handle it would be...stop.

Just do not give him the platform.

According to you guys, he's a joke anyway.

Just plain stupid, you say!

Well, who is the stupid ones here?

Or, maybe the media isn't stupid.

Maybe... they are in on it too...just one big tail wagging the dog in the ultimate pony show.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 03:12:26 PM by totallackey »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5379 on: May 19, 2020, 03:21:22 PM »
You see all, I have struck at the heart of the issue for all of you here, decrying Trump, regardless of the issue.

If the media really had a problem with what he says or how he says it, the simplest way to handle it would be...stop.

Just do not give him the platform.

According to you guys, he's a joke anyway.

Just plain stupid, you say!

Well, who is the stupid ones here?

Or, maybe the media isn't stupid.

Maybe... they are in on it too...just one big tail wagging the dog in the ultimate show.

This has nothing to do with the media. They're just someone else for him to blame like Obama, the ukrainians and wind turbines.
His entire public life is over a half-century of financial, personal and spiritual failure. This idea that he's a self-made successful millionaire is mythological BS.

His power doesn't come from the media. It comes from millions of radicalized ignorant rednecks who don't understand they're being scammed. His supporters don't understand that he is making fun of them, he's mocking them, he's laughing at them just the way he did when he fleeced the suckers from Trump University.

Before getting in the White House, his highest level political activity was giving money to Hillary Clinton.

Now that he's driven everyone with any competence or Integrity out of the White House, his administration has been a revolving door Freak Show.

Remember Omarosa and da mooch?

Just like Nixon, eventually even the most hardcore trumpian will begin to understand it was all a scam.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.