Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #6360 on: October 02, 2020, 02:35:21 PM »
This covid diagnosis would be the first weakness of any kind that Trump has admitted to... theres no evidence  it's a lie, but there are no shortage of reasons why it would be beneficial to him to claim to have it...

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #6361 on: October 02, 2020, 03:13:20 PM »
Whenever something like this happens the conspiracy theorists are all over it, but things usually really are what they are.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6362 on: October 02, 2020, 03:13:42 PM »
This will not affect his support at all. All he has to do is survive and it will make him a hero to his radicalized redneck followers. It will show that covid-19 is no big deal and anyone can beat it.
All he has to do is not die.

Even if he dies from it, his followers will blame it on the Chinese and make him a martyr.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6363 on: October 02, 2020, 03:56:37 PM »
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6364 on: October 02, 2020, 04:09:37 PM »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6365 on: October 02, 2020, 04:40:35 PM »
Fingers crossed!
I'm not sure "haha I hope the candidate we don't like literally dies" is a rhetoric that will convince many people to vote Democrat. It might work for Republicans, but you guys have a different audience.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #6366 on: October 02, 2020, 04:50:48 PM »
I was going to vote for Biden, but now that a guy on the Internet has crassly indicated that he'd like Trump to die from coronavirus, I have decided to vote for Trump. Good job, Roundy.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6367 on: October 02, 2020, 04:56:57 PM »
I was going to vote for Biden, but now that a guy on the Internet has crassly indicated that he'd like Trump to die from coronavirus, I have decided to vote for Trump. Good job, Roundy.
Another victory for the Trump Army  8) 8) 8)

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6368 on: October 02, 2020, 05:05:23 PM »
Fingers crossed!
I'm not sure "haha I hope the candidate we don't like literally dies" is a rhetoric that will convince many people to vote Democrat. It might work for Republicans, but you guys have a different audience.

I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, I just want to see Trump die an unpleasant death, is that so awful?

Imagine it, we've been so worried about the biggest threat to our country's democracy in history, and nature might take care of the problem for us. And given how many deaths he's responsible for because of his handling of the coronavirus in the most poetic and fitting way possible too!

It's enough to make you think that maybe He really is up there!

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6369 on: October 02, 2020, 05:13:08 PM »
I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, I just want to see Trump die an unpleasant death, is that so awful?
A little bit. It's the kind of post I'd expect from Thork. It's just missing a few >o<'s.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6370 on: October 02, 2020, 05:35:54 PM »
The problem is, if he dies, its still Obama's fault.  And the election shoukd be postponed.  And his legacy can't be tarnished.

Also, God called him back to Make Heaven Great Again.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6371 on: October 02, 2020, 05:36:14 PM »

This is actually a pretty astute observation. But it does fly in the face of the perception of screaming liberals that usually comes from conservatives.

Mr thork will be along soon to tell us the truth.

But a 'legitimate question' for our friends from the UK,

Was BoJo's policies or personality affected by his brush with Corona? From our side, we don't see much change but we're not very close to it either.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6372 on: October 02, 2020, 05:56:37 PM »
If you think what I'm saying is bad, my younger brother is a huge anti-Trump troll on facebook (I'm so proud of him!). He will have a field day with all of this, I'm sure.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6373 on: October 02, 2020, 06:15:39 PM »
Was BoJo's policies or personality affected by his brush with Corona?
He doubled down on trying to tackle obesity (both his own and nationwide), because his weight put him in a risk group, and it is generally understood that this is why he ended up pretty close to dying. But that's about it. The UK government's approach to coronavirus is very inconsistent, and likely points towards multiple interest groups fighting for influence behind the scenes, none of them managing to hold control of the policy for too long.

Rama Set

« Reply #6374 on: October 02, 2020, 06:25:49 PM »
Fingers crossed!

Yes. But we get it.

Imagine it, we've been so worried about the biggest threat to our country's democracy in history, and nature might take care of the problem for us. And given how many deaths he's responsible for because of his handling of the coronavirus in the most poetic and fitting way possible too!

It's enough to make you think that maybe He really is up there!

Simulation theory ftw

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6375 on: October 02, 2020, 07:33:26 PM »
This will not affect his support at all. All he has to do is survive and it will make him a hero to his radicalized redneck followers. It will show that covid-19 is no big deal and anyone can beat it.
All he has to do is not die.

Even if he dies from it, his followers will blame it on the Chinese and make him a martyr.

Not an issue.  There's no reason that the corpse of Trump could not do as well or a job or even better than the pre-deceased Trump.

I would say it's a matter for the new Supreme Court to decide.

Rama Set

« Reply #6376 on: October 02, 2020, 08:04:48 PM »
Now the head of the RNC has tested positive.  Hopefully the GOP doesn't jeapordize the election because they are too fucking selfish and/or dumb to wear a mask.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: October 02, 2020, 09:00:30 PM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #6378 on: October 02, 2020, 09:35:12 PM »
Per WH press pool, Trump is being shipped off to Walter Reed hospital.

Let's see what that means in the long term, if anything.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: October 02, 2020, 09:44:25 PM »
Its for an "experimental" treatment.
https://www.npr.org/2020/10/02/919697784/trump-makes-unannounced-visit-to-walter-reed-following-coronavirus-diagnosis

Apparently the miracle cure really doesn't work.  Good thing Trump didn't buy millions of dollars worth of it, eh?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.