https://mic.com/articles/150833/flat-earth-theories-truthers-youtube#.ptdVToqft

i only read the first few paragraphs, but it seems much more detailed than the usual profile.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Meet the People Who Believe the Earth Is Flat (Mic.com article on FET)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 05:02:02 PM »
The best "FE from non-FE'er perspective" article I've seen to date is Beau Dure's piece in the Guardian.

After reading it, I reached out to basically say thank you and offer to provide any information he needs. I also apologised for some of the more belligerent FE'ers which appeared to target him at the time, but (according to Mr Dure) sports fans are apparently much angrier most of the time.

Anyway, thanks for the link, that was a fairly decent read.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 11:05:08 PM »
But most believe in one simple principle: that NASA and everyone involved in space exploration are liars and that there is a massive conspiracy to hide the fact that the Earth is flat.

I wish they looked a little further into it. I've always held that NASA is simply ignorant of the truth, and this is explained in the Wiki's conspiracy section.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 01:58:45 AM »
But most believe in one simple principle: that NASA and everyone involved in space exploration are liars and that there is a massive conspiracy to hide the fact that the Earth is flat.

I wish they looked a little further into it. I've always held that NASA is simply ignorant of the truth, and this is explained in the Wiki's conspiracy section.

He says "most", not "all".  Unfortunately we are the quiet minority.

Anyway, it really is fascinating that the movement is growing so much.  Maybe some day we (this time meaning FEers in general) will be the majority.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 12:14:36 PM »

He says "most", not "all".  Unfortunately we are the quiet minority.

Anyway, it really is fascinating that the movement is growing so much.  Maybe some day we (this time meaning FEers in general) will be the majority.

Some time after the Taliban take over the world.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 01:02:22 PM »

Or the rapture! Lets have some balance here.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline cel

• Think OUT of the box. Be a TRUTH SEEKER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2016, 05:16:09 PM »
Well, well, well.... are we people not really capable of proving 100%, meaning cannot be debunked using science, math, modern tech, logic, etc., whether the earth is globe or flat? it seems we're not ready yet.... hence, this topic is just appropriate for the time being... saying that "those who BELIEVE" only means that this topic of flat or globe is something one needs to "believe" to only. Faith? Why not use "know"? Truth or Facts! You know what I think? We don't have to keep believing, we need to know the truth, and nothing but the truth... the earth is just here, and we're standing on it... let's start seeking for the 100% proof that this earth is a FE or GE? 
"
You may wish to decipher how many squares are there in the 4x4 matrix of my profile image. If you do, tell me! That way I can tell if you really have an imaginative/creative mind that knows how to think out of the box. If you got it right, you've got great potential of becoming a genuine Truth Seeker! Welcome then to the Truth Seeker's group!

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 08:35:56 AM »
Funny, I've never actually seen or heard anyone say "I KNOW the earth is flat"
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.