Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
How can we drive traffic to tfes.org?
« on: December 17, 2015, 03:20:06 PM »
We need more public outreach.  How can we educate the world about it's flatness if we are not actively evangelizing.  We need a team of media experts to spread our gospel.  Pardisfla:  I know you know nothing about public relations, so why don't we hold elections to see who would be the most appropriate?  PizzaPlanet would you be able to set this up for us please?  Then we can create a subforum for the media team.  Perhaps as well we should create a ustream channel to broadcast video of our endeavors?  This would put us in the spotlight as we climb the ustream charts and begin to educate the world.  YouTube would be needed as well.  ParticelPreson, could you set this up?  We will need to post at least one video per week to drive traffic to our channel and get people to subscribe.  Oh.... podcasting!  The podcast on the other site was absolute shit so we need to get going on that front.  Perhaps also we could create something like a "Flat Earth University" for folks who want formal education on these topics.  We could offer a degree and classes could be held online.  Pardisfla might be able to teach them I think.
What do you think?
-flatearther43.2

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How can we drive traffic to tfes.org?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 03:55:47 PM »
I think that these are great ideas and I look forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 03:58:40 PM »
I think that these are great ideas and I look forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Thanks dude.  I'm just waiting to hear back from Pardisfla and/or Particel Preson and/or Pizza Planet.  :)
-flatearther43.2

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 04:06:58 PM »
perhaps the zetetic council will get around to it one day after they finalize another table of contents.  isn't much of this in their purview?
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 09:39:41 PM »
Awesome awesome ideas. I can't wait to get started on this right away.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 10:08:00 PM »
I'll assume this is not sarcasm because if it was I would report you for low content. Thanks Hollocron for the support!
-flatearther43.2

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 10:49:10 PM »
I don't think you understand how this works. You don't need my permission, PizzaPlanet's permission or anyone else's permission to start promoting FES. See those social media links on the homepage? They got there because people started doing things, so we linked to them.

Instead of lecturing other people about what they should be doing, just do something yourself. Nobody is going to listen to you otherwise.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 11:02:36 PM »
I'll assume this is not sarcasm because if it was I would report you for low content. Thanks Hollocron for the support!

No problem. I support these ideas with the utmost fealty. And I'd never be sarcastic about it, so don't worry.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 05:04:25 PM »
I don't think you understand how this works. You don't need my permission, PizzaPlanet's permission or anyone else's permission to start promoting FES. See those social media links on the homepage? They got there because people started doing things, so we linked to them.

Instead of lecturing other people about what they should be doing, just do something yourself. Nobody is going to listen to you otherwise.

Hey Pardisfla!!  If I do this shit myself, how the hell are you going to vet the information I put out there.  I'm no dumbass, but I don't know everything about flat earth theory.  I fear that I may spread misinformation and that would not be desirable.  That is why I should be in charge of public relations and marketing and have folks who are much more knowledgeable on the actual subject matter (like you, Jkunker, Blakno, etc...) to put the materials together.  Does that make sense?  If I'm not being clear, let me reiterate:  I don't want to paint the society with a brush that it shouldn't be painted with.  I don't really know how else to put it  :(
-flatearther43.2

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2015, 03:54:22 AM »
Hey Pardisfla!!  If I do this shit myself, how the hell are you going to vet the information I put out there.  I'm no dumbass, but I don't know everything about flat earth theory.  I fear that I may spread misinformation and that would not be desirable.  That is why I should be in charge of public relations and marketing and have folks who are much more knowledgeable on the actual subject matter (like you, Jkunker, Blakno, etc...) to put the materials together.  Does that make sense?  If I'm not being clear, let me reiterate:  I don't want to paint the society with a brush that it shouldn't be painted with.  I don't really know how else to put it  :(

If you don't know enough to spread FET yourself, you certainly shouldn't be "in charge" of anyone else. Not that you even can be in charge of anyone, given that everything here operates on a volunteer basis.

Of course, you know all this and are just trolling, so I'm going to stop feeding you now. Also, locked.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol