Re: How Clouds Once Again Prove Flat-Earth Theory
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2016, 04:42:22 PM »
Or, perhaps, I haven't been swayed by anyone's rebuttals.

Which would indicate a rather alarming lack of flexibility in your beliefs, since you apparently also cannot actually adress any of their points.

How does that in anyway show an inability to address their points? Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Umm.... yeah.... about that. You're wrong on so many levels. Absence of evidence is the only evidence of absence. How else would one prove an absence of something?

How can you prove that unicorns don't exist? Because no one has ever seen one. If someone told you that unicorns exist you would probably think they were a young child or you would probably laugh at them.

So, when you insinuate that your rebuttals are just too good for this debate; everyone laughs at you, like a little child.

Offline Orbisect-64

• I'M REVOLTING! . . . make of it what you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2016, 12:57:38 AM »
I had to take a full screenshot of page three just for Giants Orbiting's comment.

Would you believe this man has been researching the flat earth literally for ONE MONTH!

When we spoke about this, he had already passed his judgement on the matter over coffee, at a coffee shop!  . . .then,  after he drew to his final conclusion,  he set off to prove it,  and here it is. . .

Making posts that offer nothing but ad hominem, sarcasm, and mockery.

So go visit his page and see how long he was here before making this post.

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?action=profile;u=6901

We spoke about this last month. He joined on March 18, 2016, 01:32:34 AM, probably right after our discussion. . . And a grand total of ELEVEN DAYS of research later on March 29, 2016 he's making the above post as an expert who can speak definitively. . .  and who reasons according to the atheistic evolutionary method of mockery and ad hominem - apparently he can't make a point supported with truth, and respect - so he resorts to poking fun at believers just like an evolutionist.

And wait, it gets better!

He joined the site on March 18, and he makes his first well informed comment. . . on March 18. He literally did ALL of his exhaustive research in a matter of A FEW HOURS.

This is called a very well indoctrinated servant who is so "demoralized" that he is beyond help.

http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/The-Final-Paradigm/media/Miscellaneous/11950295_934625059926653_846432612709113986_o_zps2fdgvupr.jpg.html?sort=6&o=69

(Pay very close attention ladies and gentlemen, globe-earth believers, THIS is how your side does research. You rely on your past government sponsored school education, and you never go beyond the fundamentals you were taught when you were in preschool (your mind is stunted to that of a seven year old);  you run straight to the social architects when you have questions, and quote their answers from their textbooks, which you mistake as your own response;  and you go on GUT instinct that is founded on the aforementioned. You don't use your own heads, because you have been taught that you are not smart enough to think through 'scientific' matters without the direction of the intelligent people placed before you as the authority - yes that is right, you are not permitted to be smart enough to think for yourself, that you have to check your conclusions by the conclusions of other men . . . even though not all scientists agree with each other. . . but you can't disagree because you're not a scientist, even though being a scientists permits one to disagree with the official narrative. You - Are - Owned!)

Meanwhile, some members here have been researching this for YEARS! I wrote my first web article on the fraud of relativity in 2011, almost five years ago, and it took a scientific digest article on Lene Hau back in 2001 (15 years ago) to get me to see that there's something wrong with the scientific method, and that we're being taught lies - and I've been researching the subject and collecting official peer review articles ever since. I'd guess I have a good 400 gigabytes of files on this and related/connected subjects. I have a friend and YouTuber who's been researching this for TWENTY FIVE YEARS. It actually takes a lot of research to come to a real well informed conclusion.

But apparently he's so intelligent that it only takes him a couple minutes over a cup of coffee to make a well informed decision - and then back up his coffee-decision with a few hours of "research."

I needed a screenshot because this is such a definitive testimonial to his entire method of drawing to split-second conclusions with zero research, and then researching with the goal of backing up his conclusion (I swear he should be a real scientist, he has the scientific method down so well!)

“When anyone is replying to a matter before he hears it, that is foolishness on his part and a humiliation.” —Proverbs 18:13

(Notice the foolishness comes first, and the humiliation. . . later.)

"Pride is before a crash, And a haughty spirit before stumbling." —Proverbs 16:18

Let it be known to the trolls, and whatever real shills there are here - take it from someone who actually PERSONALLY KNOWS someone who is acting identical to yourself. . .  it's clear you all use the same method:

a) without doing any research come to a conclusion based on your school indoctrination;

b) do not dare question the official narrative and automatically reject anything that goes against your authoritative masters;

c) make fun of what you do not understand and join in the mindless bully mob mentality of mocking those who think differently than you;

d) run directly to their textbooks and give a textbook response to back up your sarcasm and mockery;

e) call yourself a free thinker and speaker of truth.

f) WIN!

I only wish I was as smart as some of you. I was taught about the globe earth when I was a toddler without the cognitive skills to question what they were telling me in my mentally formative years. If only I was a brain-child with super abilities when I entered preschool, like you. :(

« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:09:55 PM by Orbisect-64 »
PRONOIA: “The delusional belief that the world is set up to benefit people … The confident and assumed trust that despite years of lies and oppression, government is secretly conspiring in your favor.”

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2016, 12:47:49 AM »
I would like to point out something I learned in my *gasp* government underfunded schooling.

The scientific method. No experiment is valid if it is not repeatable.

That said, saying sunbeams disprove RE is malarky. Experiments I can take lead to far too many variations in the altitude of our local fusion reactor for it to an accurate or reliable test. Sunbeams are not reliable enough to determine distance of the sun, for FE or RE.

This methodology is flawed because the medium of measurement (sunbeams) are unreliable in nature.
Occasional poster, frequent observer.
Round Earth.

RE is a complex theory of simple answers.
FE is a simple theory of complex answers.

Also ignoring intikam.

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2016, 02:29:40 AM »
I had to take a full screenshot of page three just for Giants Orbiting's comment.
Making posts that offer nothing but ad hominem, sarcasm, and mockery.

I would like to point out that you complain about "ad hominem [attacks], sarcasm, and mockery", in the same post that is one gigantic "ad hominem" attack on Giants Orbiting.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2016, 07:36:59 AM »

Would you believe this man has been researching the flat earth literally for ONE MONTH!

Well the giant does come over as a tad arrogant, however he seems to have learned a lot more about this in "the month" than you in all your "years".

And please do not lecture us about being "owned" and then quote the bible! Religion is perhaps the oldest form of mind and social control man has invented and you are mired in it.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.