Rama Set

Re: Prosecution star witness confirms Rittenhouse self-defense
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2021, 01:13:06 PM »
There absolutely were people that were armed. Christopher Albert was one such person.
Outcome?

Hey remember when you called Dr VanNostrand a liar and said there were zero people that were armed there? Turns out you were wrong and acted pretty shitty based on a Facebook meme or something. Why don’t you acknowledge that?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2021, 01:21:57 PM »
There absolutely were people that were armed. Christopher Albert was one such person.
Outcome?

Hey remember when you called Dr VanNostrand a liar and said there were zero people that were armed there? Turns out you were wrong and acted pretty shitty based on a Facebook meme or something. Why don’t you acknowledge that?
Because you offered something that didn't state what you claimed it does. That's why.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2021, 01:29:15 PM »
Outcome?

Because you offered something that didn't state what you claimed it does. That's why.

Sorry you are having trouble reading. Let me quote the part where they say he was armed, what type of firearm it was, the serial number, the number of rounds he had and that there was one in the chamber:

At that point, I told two MPD officers next to him that ALBERTS had a firearm on his person. ALBERTS, apparently hearing that, immediately tried to flee, but I was able to detain him with the help of two other officers. A black Taurus G2C 9mm (Serial#AAL085515) was recovered from D-1’s right hip. Additionally, a separate magazine was located on D-1’s left hip. Both the gun and the spare magazine were in held in two separate holsters. The handgun had one round in the chamber with a twelve round capacity magazine filled with twelve rounds; the spare magazine also had a twelve round capacity and was filled with twelve rounds.

Now I eagerly await an admission that:
How many people at the US Capitol were armed?

Answer -0

Was incorrect. Also that:

You're just weak liar.

Was completely unwarranted since you were attacking him based on your ignorance.

EDIT: At least 4 were charged with firearms violations in connection with the event.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/january-6-capitol-riot-firearm-guy-reffitt
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 01:34:34 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2021, 02:19:16 PM »
Outcome?

Sorry you are having trouble reading. Let me quote the part where they say he was armed, what type of firearm it was, the serial number, the number of rounds he had and that there was one in the chamber:

At that point, I told two MPD officers next to him that ALBERTS had a firearm on his person. ALBERTS, apparently hearing that, immediately tried to flee, but I was able to detain him with the help of two other officers. A black Taurus G2C 9mm (Serial#AAL085515) was recovered from D-1’s right hip. Additionally, a separate magazine was located on D-1’s left hip. Both the gun and the spare magazine were in held in two separate holsters. The handgun had one round in the chamber with a twelve round capacity magazine filled with twelve rounds; the spare magazine also had a twelve round capacity and was filled with twelve rounds.

Answer -0

You're just weak liar.

Was completely unwarranted since you were attacking him based on your ignorance.

EDIT: At least 4 were charged with firearms violations in connection with the event.

Nothing about anything related to actual possession on grounds on January 6.

Prosecutor overcharge, as usual.

Rama Set

« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2021, 02:27:39 PM »
Outcome?

Answer -0

You're just weak liar.

This took place in the US Capitol Visitor Center which is an addition to the Capitol Building and “on Capitol grounds”; indeed it has space and offices used by Congress.

Did you read the document I linked at all?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2021, 03:03:30 PM »
Outcome?

Answer -0

You're just weak liar.

This took place in the US Capitol Visitor Center which is an addition to the Capitol Building and “on Capitol grounds”; indeed it has space and offices used by Congress.

Did you read the document I linked at all?
Of course and like I wrote, it's not what you allege it is or what you want it to be.

Rama Set

« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2021, 03:18:41 PM »
So someone possessing a firearm on Capitol Grounds on Jan 6 isn't actually possesing a firearm on Capitol Grounds on Jan 6th, good talk.

Rama Set

« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2021, 03:44:54 PM »
So someone possessing a firearm on Capitol Grounds on Jan 6 isn't actually possesing a firearm on Capitol Grounds on Jan 6th, good talk.
Revising definitions after the fact is a favorite pastime of all shitbags and idiots

So literally possessing a firearm isn't possessing a firearm.  Keep going.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2021, 03:54:12 PM »
Revising definitions after the fact is a favorite pastime of all shitbags and idiots

If we we were discussing possession you'd have a point. Try capitol grounds. I know you desperately need this, but too bad.

Rama Set

« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2021, 04:21:30 PM »

If we we were discussing possession you'd have a point. Try capitol grounds. I know you desperately need this, but too bad.

You haven't contradicted anything I said about Capitol Grounds, so it seems pretty obvious you don't have anything to contest it.  But please, continue trying to appear as a mysterious maverick.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2021, 04:34:53 PM »

Answer -0

You're just weak liar.

Fuck that. That piece of human shit, Trump, was going to send federal troops to my town to protect a Target store from protesters marching against a corrupt police force that has brutalized the people of this city for over a half century. They weren't armed either.

Every rioter in that photo is a traitor to this nation. The Republicans supporting Putin's agenda who opened the doors for these traitors are traitors. Fuck each and every one of those 'short bus retards' (their lawyer's words, not mine.)

Seems like sour grapes.

It's pissed off grapes. I owned guns when I was 17. The idea that my mom and dad would let me take one of my rifles and go into the streets at night is incomprehensible. This little fuck head's parents are the real problem. So fuck them too.
Sour grapes from an ineffectual troll who has no point.

Rittenhouse killed two known shitbags and his trial ended in a just verdict.

His parents are a far sight better than most.

He randomly killed two people not knowing who they were.

What if someone had snatched that rifle away from that stupid Punk and shot him in the face with it. That's my idea of self-defense. That's my idea of someone protecting the community from an armed extremist freak.

Again, his weeping parents would blame someone else for things they could have prevented.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2021, 04:47:47 PM »

Answer -0

You're just weak liar.

Fuck that. That piece of human shit, Trump, was going to send federal troops to my town to protect a Target store from protesters marching against a corrupt police force that has brutalized the people of this city for over a half century. They weren't armed either.

Every rioter in that photo is a traitor to this nation. The Republicans supporting Putin's agenda who opened the doors for these traitors are traitors. Fuck each and every one of those 'short bus retards' (their lawyer's words, not mine.)

Seems like sour grapes.

It's pissed off grapes. I owned guns when I was 17. The idea that my mom and dad would let me take one of my rifles and go into the streets at night is incomprehensible. This little fuck head's parents are the real problem. So fuck them too.
Sour grapes from an ineffectual troll who has no point.

Rittenhouse killed two known shitbags and his trial ended in a just verdict.

His parents are a far sight better than most.

He randomly killed two people not knowing who they were.

What if someone had snatched that rifle away from that stupid Punk and shot him in the face with it. That's my idea of self-defense. That's my idea of someone protecting the community from an armed extremist freak.

Again, his weeping parents would blame someone else for things they could have prevented.
He killed two despicable shitbags who wanted to kill him.

That's a fact of law and too bad for you.

Losers have trouble dealing with facts.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2021, 04:51:54 PM »
This entire thing is one giant 'only in America' shitshow. Layers and layers of American freedom-gone-wrong in action.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2021, 05:16:21 PM »
I've always believed that idea of an armed citizenry defending liberty from our federal government was an absolutely delusional redneck fantasy. I need the federal government to have resources and weaponry to defend us from powerful nation states all over the world. I want a government that can defend us from extremist terror groups with technology and intelligence.

Our government is not going to fall to a bunch of bumpkins with hand guns and hunting rifles!

A determined population is more than capable of resisting an occupying army, even one with far superior technology. America's recent military failures in the Middle East are strong evidence of this. By the same token, though, it's not the possession of the weapons guaranteed by the Second Amendment that allows them to fight back. It's more a question of their resourcefulness and determination.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2021, 06:27:41 PM »
A determined population is more than capable of resisting an occupying army, even one with far superior technology. America's recent military failures in the Middle East are strong evidence of this. By the same token, though, it's not the possession of the weapons guaranteed by the Second Amendment that allows them to fight back. It's more a question of their resourcefulness and determination.

Yep....  every extremist group on the planet watched January 6th. They understand all they have to do is strap bombs on themselves and push their way into the White House. It's only a matter of time before the dumbass Hillbillies figure out the same.

However, these patriotic right wing Freedom Fighters are idiots. They think Donald Trump actually cares about them. They think he's going to get them out of jail. They think the Dead Kennedys are going to reinstate Trump in office. They believe stupid shit they read on the internet.

On the other hand, Vladimir Putin's resourcefulness, determination and technology has led him to discover how to weaponize stupid people. The Chinese are also starting to deploy similar troll farms.

Everyone knows that nuclear war unwinnable and obsolete. The new warfare is about mobilizing hordes of dumbass zombies with propaganda and disinformation.

The super weapon of the future is the American idiot.

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2021, 06:32:50 PM »
The fact of the matter is that anyone upset about the Rittenhouse trial sees a pedo getting shot in the pelvis and thinks "that could have been me!" It's certainly scary for the grab-the-minors demographic.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2021, 06:49:56 PM »
The fact of the matter is that anyone upset about the Rittenhouse trial sees a pedo getting shot in the pelvis and thinks "that could have been me!" It's certainly scary for the grab-the-minors demographic.

Yes, I'm sure all the child molesters in America are terrified that some rich spoiled Punk is going to randomly shoot them.

Unfortunately,  the 17 year old punk wandering the streets with a rifle in my neighborhood was gunned down by the cops before he could kill any child molesters.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2021, 06:51:28 PM »
Yes, I'm sure all the child molesters in America are terrified that some rich spoiled Punk is going to randomly shoot them.

They should be.

Unfortunately,  the 17 year old punk wandering the streets with a rifle in my neighborhood was gunned down by the cops before he could kill any child molesters.

Well sometimes the child molesters win.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2021, 07:04:20 PM »

Well sometimes the child molesters win.
Yeah
The child molesters just got lucky this time because the kid was black.