Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #440 on: September 02, 2021, 02:52:23 AM »
So now that a Democrat is in the oval office, Republicans are back to caring about how we/the president treat(s) the families of fallen soldiers?

Are you certain that's it's all the Republicans' fault in this and that Biden isn't a disrespectful buffoon?

From a 2016 incident - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/good-thing-that-he-was-surrounded-by-secret-service-joe-biden-angered-gold-star-parents-days-after-son-died

« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 03:00:00 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 02, 2021, 03:37:58 AM »
So now that a Democrat is in the oval office, Republicans are back to caring about how we/the president treat(s) the families of fallen soldiers?

Are you certain that's it's all the Republicans' fault in this and that Biden isn't a disrespectful buffoon?

Nope, not what was asked. Let's try that again:

Do you have a response to what Iceman actually asked? Not to the strawman in your head, but to the actual quote, right there in front of you. If it helps, I'll rephrase - why is it, after four years of turning a blind eye to the apathy and contempt regularly showed by the president towards veterans, fallen soldiers, and the families of fallen soldiers, that Republicans (and by extension, you) are now suddenly sticklers for showing the proper respect towards these people?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 02, 2021, 06:10:53 AM »
Wow. It appears that you are saying "so what," admitting that Joe Biden is disrespectful, and deflecting that the problem is actually with other people. Can't you liberals ever own up to your faults?

I don't see how any past bad action which any person of any particular group may or may not have done has any bearing on Biden disrespecting the families of dead soldiers. Two wrongs don't make a right. Why should Joe Biden be compared to any other person for his actions? Just because Adolf Hitler did some despicable things doesn't give Biden a pass on any despicable thing he does.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 07:05:18 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 02, 2021, 09:22:02 AM »
Wow. It appears that you are saying "so what," admitting that Joe Biden is disrespectful, and deflecting that the problem is actually with other people. Can't you liberals ever own up to your faults?

I don't see how any past bad action which any person of any particular group may or may not have done has any bearing on Biden disrespecting the families of dead soldiers. Two wrongs don't make a right. Why should Joe Biden be compared to any other person for his actions? Just because Adolf Hitler did some despicable things doesn't give Biden a pass on any despicable thing he does.

See how he dances around the question, refusing to actually answer it? I read recently that it's often what they won't say that's more important than what they will say. If you're not going to deny it you should at least apologize for it, this person said.

Tom, just admit that you're being a hypocrite. It's okay, take a look at my sig, you should be used to it by now.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 09:24:25 AM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #444 on: September 02, 2021, 02:28:21 PM »
the gop: putting a piece of cloth in front of my face is an unconstitutional violation of my inalienable human right to FREEDOM!!! how DARE you!!!

also the gop: you are required to allow another human being to live inside you no matter what.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 02, 2021, 02:40:33 PM »
Also the gop: Off topic to this thread

I understand why you guys want to talk about someone else's possible bad actions when confronted with Joe Biden's abhorent behavior, but Joe Biden's actions remain bad independent of any bad thing anyone else may or may not have done at any time in the past. If you want to talk about the gop and abortion I would suggest making a thread about it.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 07:31:34 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 02, 2021, 04:18:49 PM »
I'm still waiting to hear why Republicans are hypocrits and how you justify it.  Should I make a thread about that too?  Or are you gonna dance around that one too?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #447 on: September 02, 2021, 04:55:45 PM »
Also the gop: Off topic to this thread

I understand why you guys want to talk about someone else's possible bad actions when confronted with Joe Biden's abhorent behavior, but Joe Biden's actions remain bad independently of any bad thing anyone else may or may not have done at any time in the past. If you want to talk about the gop and abortion I would suggest making a thread about it.

There isn’t much to say. Maybe it happened, maybe not. What we know for sure is that you don’t actually care, otherwise you would have called out Trump’s abhorrent behaviour. Troll harder, son.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 02, 2021, 05:27:47 PM »
I understand why you guys want to talk about someone else's possible bad actions when confronted with Joe Biden's abhorent behavior
People are actually talking about your hypocrisy. Keep up.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 02, 2021, 06:33:37 PM »
I'm still waiting to hear why Republicans are hypocrits and how you justify it.  Should I make a thread about that too?  Or are you gonna dance around that one too?

Well yes, if you want to start talking about bad things Republicans may or may not have done in the past I would suggest taking it to another thread on that topic. Why start ranting about bad things someone other than the subject of this thread may have done in here? This isn't the Republicans thread. We don't need rants about "Abortion!" and "Muh Trump!" in here, or to be educated on the bad things you think Republicans may have done in the past.

This thread is about Joe Biden.

Joe Biden bad.

I understand why you guys want to talk about someone else's possible bad actions when confronted with Joe Biden's abhorent behavior
People are actually talking about your hypocrisy. Keep up.

Also defined as someone else. And also, not on the topic of Joe Biden.

It is pretty weird that you guys can't simply accept the fault and need to try to talk about the possible bad things other people may have done. Other people are not Joe Biden.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 07:26:18 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #450 on: September 02, 2021, 07:12:55 PM »
See, he knows he's being a hypocrite, that's why he refuses to address it. Thanks for the entertainment, Tom.  :D
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #451 on: September 02, 2021, 08:01:13 PM »
i didn't realize that this thread was reserved exclusively for saying that biden is bad, but okay.

biden is a do-nothing, waste-of-time president for a do-nothing, waste-of-time party that has nothing but rhetoric to offer anyone. who cares many times he checks his watch.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 02, 2021, 08:46:12 PM »
It's not off-topic at all to call attention to the fact that the people complaining about Biden's behavior are the exact same ones who ignored, shrugged off, or even supported similar antics from Trump. Standards for what is or isn't acceptable behavior are set by people, not ordained from on high, and so it's perfectly valid to question who it is that's setting the standards and what their criteria are.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 02, 2021, 11:36:59 PM »
Mr. Popular!
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 03, 2021, 04:53:26 PM »
No. They're saying booiden!

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 08, 2021, 05:04:47 AM »
Remember the green screen presser outside? They are now just building sets. Joe Biden is not running the country.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 08, 2021, 06:23:49 AM »
Remember the green screen presser outside? They are now just building sets. Joe Biden is not running the country.

Yeah, I remember...

And comedians making cracks about the Biden booster shot theatrics, definitely funny. Kind of a leap to say he's not running the country based upon comedy. Basically an odd illogical non sequitur on your part.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 08, 2021, 07:16:06 AM »

Yeah, I remember...

And comedians making cracks about the Biden booster shot theatrics, definitely funny. Kind of a leap to say he's not running the country based upon comedy. Basically an odd illogical non sequitur on your part.
So, according to you, Joe demanded the set to be built for the photo op.

LMMFAO!

« Reply #458 on: October 08, 2021, 07:34:16 AM »
Those 2 pictures are clearly at different timestamps

Dumb

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 08, 2021, 09:58:55 AM »
Remember the green screen presser outside? They are now just building sets.
Literally no idea what point you think you're making here.
Are you claiming they were trying to be deceptive? Pretty dumb to invite the press if so.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"