Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #1360 on: January 04, 2022, 12:12:58 PM »
Wow, you were were thrice jabbed with the vaccine and still got the Covid!?!?
Twice.

And yes, the vaccine doesn't put a magic forcefield around you and stop you getting infected. What it does do is prepare your body so that if you do get infected the symptoms are typically milder. Which is exactly what happened. My wife and myself both got it over Christmas and it's been little more than a cold. The vaccine did it's job. Good old science, eh?
Twice jabbed then.

I am unvaccinated in regard to Covid, as are many others in my circle, and they were as unfortunate as you, having the nerve to get the Covid  too.

Surprisingly, their symptoms were also very mild.

SHOCKING!!!

It is as if NOT BEING VACCINATED results in having the EXACT SAME SYMPTOMS as BEING VACCINATED!!!

Whoda thunk!?!?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 12:39:50 PM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: January 04, 2022, 02:20:49 PM »
Twice.

And yes, the vaccine doesn't put a magic forcefield around you and stop you getting infected. What it does do is prepare your body so that if you do get infected the symptoms are typically milder. Which is exactly what happened. My wife and myself both got it over Christmas and it's been little more than a cold. The vaccine did it's job. Good old science, eh?
Twice jabbed then.

I am unvaccinated in regard to Covid, as are many others in my circle, and they were as unfortunate as you, having the nerve to get the Covid  too.

SHOCKING!!!

It is as if NOT BEING VACCINATED results in having the EXACT SAME SYMPTOMS as BEING VACCINATED!!!

Whoda thunk!?!?

Sometimes.
Other times they die.

I've thought about it
This seems unlikely.
and a deadly virus needs to kill people.
It doesn't need to kill everyone to be considered deadly. No-one has ever claimed Covid has a 100% kill rate.

By the way, I tested positive last Thursday. The missus tested positive on Christmas Day, with outstanding comic timing. I tested negative then but have now succumbed.
For me it's just been a bit of a cold. So maybe you're a bit of a wimp?

That's almost exactly what the "unenlightened," have been saying all along, isn't it? That everyone would eventually get the virus? Maybe even two, three, or four times in their life? Because, surprise(!!!!) that is the NATURE of respiratory infections?

They key is 'bit of a cold'.
The vaccine isn't going to prevent everyone from getting infected.  Thats impossible.  Instead, it prevents you from having the full symptoms if any at all.
Which is the point since its the people with severe symptoms that usually die.
"bit of a cold."

Sounds like the symptoms of omicron in UNVACCINATED individuals.
Maybe in some, but not all. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: January 04, 2022, 02:25:42 PM »
This is what I mean. You've replied 3 times now, asked a bunch of accusatory questions and not one of them is "Are you feeling better?".  >o<
Why do you expect concern from others when you show so little concern for others?
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: January 04, 2022, 03:01:42 PM »
Twice.

Twice jabbed then.

SHOCKING!!!

Whoda thunk!?!?

Sometimes.
Other times they die.
Really?

You have some actual numbers of omicron infections resulting in the death of a person who was unvaccinated?
I've thought about it
This seems unlikely.
and a deadly virus needs to kill people.
It doesn't need to kill everyone to be considered deadly. No-one has ever claimed Covid has a 100% kill rate.

By the way, I tested positive last Thursday. The missus tested positive on Christmas Day, with outstanding comic timing. I tested negative then but have now succumbed.
For me it's just been a bit of a cold. So maybe you're a bit of a wimp?

That's almost exactly what the "unenlightened," have been saying all along, isn't it? That everyone would eventually get the virus? Maybe even two, three, or four times in their life? Because, surprise(!!!!) that is the NATURE of respiratory infections?

They key is 'bit of a cold'.
The vaccine isn't going to prevent everyone from getting infected.  Thats impossible.  Instead, it prevents you from having the full symptoms if any at all.
Which is the point since its the people with severe symptoms that usually die.
"bit of a cold."

Sounds like the symptoms of omicron in UNVACCINATED individuals.
Maybe in some, but not all.
Actually, omicron presents with the symptoms of a cold even in unvaccinated individuals.

You do know what the symptoms of a cold are, correct?
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

« Reply #1364 on: January 04, 2022, 03:12:45 PM »
This is what I mean. You've replied 3 times now, asked a bunch of accusatory questions and not one of them is "Are you feeling better?".  >o<
Why do you expect concern from others when you show so little concern for others?

the best part is the way he manages to put "who cares if other people die, i'm fine," and "why isn't anyone concerned about me" in the same fucking breath.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: January 04, 2022, 04:20:08 PM »
I've been coming back to this website for a decade now to make sure you haven't killed yourself!  >o<

the best part is the way he manages to put "who cares if other people die, i'm fine," and "why isn't anyone concerned about me" in the same fucking breath.
Dead nobodies aren't the same as dead people you know. The world is enormous. If one of 7 billion people falls into a woodchipper today, that's unfortunate but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. If my next door neighbour falls into a woodchipper, I'll go to the funeral and ask the family if there is anything I can do to help. Either way though, I can take a view on it that although woodchippers are deadlyTM, we shouldn't ban woodchippers, nor should we force everyone on earth to have a license to operate one that needs renewing every 4-6 months.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: January 04, 2022, 04:47:09 PM »
Either way though, I can take a view on it that although woodchippers are deadlyTM, we shouldn't ban woodchippers, nor should we force everyone on earth to have a license to operate one that needs renewing every 4-6 months.
True and we all know that falling into woodchippers is highly contagious.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: January 04, 2022, 04:50:57 PM »
Either way though, I can take a view on it that although woodchippers are deadlyTM, we shouldn't ban woodchippers, nor should we force everyone on earth to have a license to operate one that needs renewing every 4-6 months.
The more woodchippers that are out there, the more likely people will fall into them.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: January 04, 2022, 04:59:59 PM »
The more woodchippers that are out there, the more likely people will fall into them.
One will fall in and the sickness will spread like wildfire. Neighbor after neighbor taking the plunge into the chipper. Why haven't we required licenses yet??

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: January 04, 2022, 05:21:14 PM »
One will fall in and the sickness will spread like wildfire. Neighbor after neighbor taking the plunge into the chipper. Why haven't we required licenses yet??
I'm just not seeing the data. Also, how many of these people were already dead when they fell into the woodchipper? I think you've been reading too many mainstream media headlines about woodchippers aggressively chopping people up.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 04, 2022, 05:39:42 PM »
I think you've been reading too many mainstream media headlines about woodchippers aggressively chopping people up.
Nah, I work in healthcare admin.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: January 04, 2022, 06:06:59 PM »
I'm finding the vaccinated not to be the compassionate and loving people they profess to be. It seems they aren't interested in my welfare at all. They are only interested in being right and if my death proves that, it's a good thing. Pious bastards.   >:(

I don't know where you get your information about vaccinated people but we are not compassionate and loving people concerned about being right or concerned about your welfare.

We're taking up arms to defend our communities and families against a zombie horde of ignorant rednecks spreading disease because they believe stupid crap on the internet.

We must do whatever we can to stop the unvaccinated before they succeed in breeding their ultimate variant to wipe us all out.

It's kind of the same way you feel about homosexuals.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 06:10:17 PM by Dr Van Nostrand »
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: January 05, 2022, 02:03:36 AM »
I've been around so many peeps for the holidays, close quarters, even kissed a women vaccinated who got it. I should of tongued her. Daughter unvaxxed got it same crowd, sore throat and headache, tossed her some Ivermectin early with C and told her to man up. 4 days now, over it. This thing is a nothing burger.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: January 05, 2022, 02:16:16 AM »
Should of

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: January 05, 2022, 09:00:13 AM »
This thing is a nothing burger.
I bet all the dead people feel pretty stupid now.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: January 05, 2022, 12:02:59 PM »
Doris was going to die before her 97th birthday, coronavirus or not.  ::)

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: January 05, 2022, 12:55:40 PM »
I've been around so many peeps for the holidays, close quarters, even kissed a women vaccinated who got it. I should of tongued her. Daughter unvaxxed got it same crowd, sore throat and headache, tossed her some Ivermectin early with C and told her to man up. 4 days now, over it. This thing is a nothing burger.

Yeah I know a guy that said the same thing. Of course, he spent five days on a ventilator in the Intensive Care Unit while the doctors he accused of being charlatans saved his life.

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: January 05, 2022, 01:07:43 PM »
I don't care about other people.
Yes yes, you've made that abundantly clear.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 05, 2022, 02:44:54 PM »
I don't care about other people.

This is spooky. That's the same thing that the guy I knew in the ICU said.

Then his wife and children ended up in the same hospital on a different floor.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: January 07, 2022, 08:04:05 AM »
Prescription Shirt for the vax and booster junkies