Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Covid-19 vaccine two shots
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2020, 08:44:25 PM »
thork would push an 80 year old woman out of the way to get a shot if it meant he could go back to sniffing young women at the pub like joe biden

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2020, 09:26:08 PM »
If THEY are vulnerable, THEY should take the vaccine.
They can't.
Who can't? The sexy 97 year old woman who is trying to breakdance next to her handbag in my local pub? There is no one out and about who can't either brush off covid-19 no problem or take the vaccine. Who are you talking about who can't? Give me a number. How many people in my town can't take the vaccine?

What part of that are you having trouble with?
I am having no trouble at all. You simply failed to read what's being said. Again.
You have made up a fantasy 97 year old woman who wants to drink in my pub who happens to be allergic to the vaccine. This is not a person who exists. It is like demanding all the doors in the UK are changed in case someone over 6'6" hits their head. No ... those rare souls need to take their OWN precautions. Not expect everyone else to.

You are such a virtue-signalling douchebag. I'll bet you walked around with your sleeve rolled up so everyone could see your plaster.
Plaster? My, oh my. You really [are pretending that you] haven't interacted with modern medicine recently!
I have literally no idea what you are talking about. Did the nurse lick your wound clean instead?

How did you circumvent the CRB check?
It's called a DBS check these days. This whole "I am in the 1970s >o<" schtick really isn't working out for you. I miss the days when you made arguments.
I don't need a check because I don't make a habit of pestering vulnerable people. Also, in an earlier thread you were a cyber security expert.
With due respect, you're not a security expert, unlike many of the people involved in the project. This, by the way, is why we generally teach people not to reinvent the wheel when it comes to security.
Who is this 'we' business? We includes you. If you aren't security expert ... why are you teaching people cyber security?
Now you change nappies in an old people's home? Do you just have any job that happens to fit the thread? I'm getting the whole "I'm a fighter pilot and from my F16 I saw the curvature of the earth at 60,000 feet" vibe from you.  ::)
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2020, 09:44:41 PM »
allergic to the vaccine
You keep saying that. Perhaps you should find out  why some people can't be vaccinated, instead of assuming allergy? Knowledge is power, Thork. You like power, don't you? >o<

I have literally no idea what you are talking about.
Don't worry, you'll find out soon during your COVID jab, since you missed it during your annual flu jab. No wounds to lick or plaster over with modern intramuscular vaccines. You shouldn't expect bleeding (though, of course, it may still occur in rare cases).

Also, in an earlier thread you were a cyber security expert.
I didn't, and I'm not. I happen to do some teaching at university level as a side job, but that hardly makes me an expert on cybersecurity. I'm pretty good at synthesising content in a way that students can process easily, but that's an entirely separate skill. Of course, what you're referring here to is me saying that xasop isn't a cybersecurity expert. Once again, your failure to read what's being said becomes apparent. :)

If you aren't security expert ... why are you teaching people cyber security?
Because I'm a qualified educator with a strong background in cybersecurity. Which part of this eludes you?

Now you change nappies in an old people's home?
lol, you really have a poor understanding of the reasons some people can't be vaccinated and may need to rely on others' herd immunity. It's a shame, you're a few decades behind common knowledge - I wouldn't think you'd admit to it so readily. I'll let you do your own Googling on that, but if you get lost, please give me a shout. I'm happy to help.

Do you just have any job that happens to fit the thread?
I'm an immigrant from the EU. Stealing jobs from illiterate patriotic Britons just happens to be my specialty. I do, in fact, have all the jobs.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 09:58:11 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2020, 09:51:00 PM »
For a qualified educator, you are terrible at just answering a straight question.

How many people can't be vaccinated who need to be and that I might realistically meet? It isn't a complicated question. It is a question you must know the answer to in order to be so sure that you should take unlicensed medication that you don't need. Whose life are you saving? That's the argument you keep making. About saving other people like a proper little martyr. Who? Who are you saving by lining up to feel Pfizer's corporate muck flowing through your veins?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2020, 10:03:24 PM »
For a qualified educator, you are terrible at just answering a straight question.
Thanks! At undergraduate level, we don't expect to just sit there and tell people what to think. We elicit them to learn by themselves, and help guide their learning when needed. Direct tutoring is reserved for remedial students, of which you are obviously not one - you're just pretending to be edgy on the Internet. :)

to be so sure that you should take unlicensed medication that you don't need
Unlicensed? Thork, I thought you tried to protect me from liars, and yet here you are, lying to my face. How shocking!

How many people can't be vaccinated who need to be and that I might realistically meet?
Awww, you still haven't Googled it. How unfortunate for you!

to feel Pfizer's corporate muck flowing through your veins?
My veins? How unprofessional! I already told you it was an intramuscular vaccine. How can we take the views of someone who doesn't know the difference between muscles and veins seriously? This is high school stuff.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 10:06:10 PM by Pete Svarrior »

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2020, 10:18:25 PM »
to be so sure that you should take unlicensed medication that you don't need
Unlicensed? Thork, I thought you tried to protect me from liars, and yet here you are, lying to my face. How shocking!
You've no idea about these vaccines, have you?

We'll park it there. You don't even know the very basics of this conversation.
https://www.pharmacymagazine.co.uk/pharmacists-can-give-unlicensed-covid-vaccine-after-law-change

Quote from: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-pfizer-vaccine-legal-indemnity-safety-ministers-b1765124.html
The UK government has granted pharmaceutical giant Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued, enabling its coronavirus vaccine to be rolled out across the country as early as next week.

The Department of Health and Social Care has confirmed the company has been given an indemnity protecting it from legal action as a result of any problems with the vaccine.

Ministers have also changed the law in recent weeks to give new protections to companies such as Pfizer, giving them immunity from being sued by patients in the event of any complications.

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine was authorised by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency on Tuesday under regulation 174 of the Human Medicine Regulations 2012 which allows an unlicensed medication to be used in an emergency such as a pandemic.

It also has the effect of granting civil immunity to Pfizer after the government changed the regulations following a short three-week consultation in September.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2020, 11:03:26 PM »
We'll park it there. You don't even know the very basics of this conversation.
You know very well that this won't work. Go do your reading, you know what subjects to brush up on. You may yet catch up with civilisation :)

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2020, 11:08:15 PM »
No, that's what I write when I give up. My biggest objection is that these companies won't stand behind their own products and don't have to because they are unlicensed ... and you haven't a clue what I'm talking about. Its like trying to talk about astrophysics to a dog. I can go into detail and start offering diagrams and explanations, but you're just going to sit there licking your balls anyway.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2020, 11:10:04 PM »
I give up
Aww, no need to! The knowledge you seek is just a single search away. Just because you're far behind doesn't mean you can't pull ahead. I believe in you! >o<
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 11:11:37 PM by Pete Svarrior »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2020, 01:43:01 AM »
WHO Chief Scientist says they have no evidence that the vaccine prevents viral transmission.

Listen to the circus clown say it herself:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/who-chief-scientist-warns-no-evidence-covid-vaccine-prevents-viral-transmission

« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 01:49:17 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2020, 08:32:04 AM »
Holy shit ... it begins.  :o

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55471282

Absolutely disgusting. General Franco has returned to Spain.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2020, 02:44:57 PM »
Holy shit ... it begins.  :o

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55471282

Absolutely disgusting. General Franco has returned to Spain.

Imagine wanting to take steps to control this pandemic, what fascists.  >o<
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline GreatATuin

• It's turtles all the way down
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2020, 05:32:09 PM »
WHO Chief Scientist says they have no evidence that the vaccine prevents viral transmission.

What's your point? We do have strong evidence it prevents the disease. Vaccinated people are much less likely to become ill and die. It's unknown yet if it's effective to prevent asymptomatic transmission. If it's effective, it will be easier to stop the virus from spreading and lift constraints. It it's not, or not as much as hoped, it will take longer, but the vaccines will still be very useful to mitigate the impact of the pandemic.
Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

you guys just read what you want to read

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2020, 05:43:50 PM »
Did she say asymptomatic transmission or did she say transmission? It would be appreciated if you did not try to insert fabrications into the words of others, thx.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2020, 09:29:04 PM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2020, 09:34:15 PM »
Letlow had just undergone a medical operation before he died. What makes you think it was the COVID that killed him?

https://nypost.com/2020/12/30/congressman-elect-luke-letlow-suffered-a-heart-attack-during-operation/

Congressman-elect Luke Letlow suffered a heart attack following operation

"Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.

The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

Offline GreatATuin

• It's turtles all the way down
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2020, 09:50:30 PM »
Did she say asymptomatic transmission or did she say transmission? It would be appreciated if you did not try to insert fabrications into the words of others, thx.

Well. If people don't have symptoms, but can transmit the disease, it is asymptomatic transmission. Is it that hard to understand?
Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

you guys just read what you want to read

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2020, 09:52:59 PM »

Well. If people don't have symptoms, but can transmit the disease, it is asymptomatic transmission. Is it that hard to understand?

She didn't say anything about asymptomatic transmission. You did. Stop fibbing. Thank you.

Rama Set

« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2020, 10:30:43 PM »

She didn't say anything about asymptomatic transmission. You did. Stop fibbing. Thank you.

I know you struggle thinking things through sometimes, but if you have a vaccine that reduces the occurence of symptoms, and those symptoms increase the transmissability of the virus, then the virus would necessarily decrease the transmissability of the virus from symptomatic hosts.  This also means that it doesn't say much about non-symptomatic cases.  So perhaps instead of calling people liars, you should think for yourself once in a while.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2020, 11:26:39 PM »

I know you struggle thinking things through sometimes, but if you have a vaccine that reduces the occurence of symptoms, and those symptoms increase the transmissability of the virus, then the virus would necessarily decrease the transmissability of the virus from symptomatic hosts.  This also means that it doesn't say much about non-symptomatic cases.  So perhaps instead of calling people liars, you should think for yourself once in a while.

Can you point out where she said anything like that?