Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #2260 on: September 20, 2017, 11:59:50 AM »
I love the fact that Trump now officially calls Kim Jong Un "Rocket Man". What a world to live in.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: September 21, 2017, 04:59:34 PM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/21/trump-agriculture-department-usda-campaign-workers-242951

Meh.
This one makes sense if you wanna "drain the swamp".  Not so much if you want to "Run the government".
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #2263 on: September 23, 2017, 03:15:30 PM »
lol so apparently torch-wielding nazis are very fine people, but some guy who sits down during a song is a son of a bitch.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: September 23, 2017, 03:55:17 PM »
lol so apparently torch-wielding nazis are very fine people, but some guy who sits down during a song is a son of a bitch.

I mean, as long as they're white.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2265 on: September 23, 2017, 05:00:02 PM »

But kneel while black and oh god will you get shit.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #2266 on: September 23, 2017, 10:46:52 PM »

if colin kaepernick looked like philip rivers and sat the anthem to protest obama, then he'd probably have a cabinet position right now
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: September 24, 2017, 12:40:53 AM »
>tfw LeBron calls the POTUS a bum in this year of 2016 2017.

« Reply #2268 on: September 24, 2017, 02:18:21 PM »
the old witch who cursed trump to live out all his old tweets is a warriors fan i guess

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

« Reply #2270 on: September 24, 2017, 03:36:05 PM »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: September 24, 2017, 07:00:34 PM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-pentagon/u-s-bombers-fly-off-north-koreas-coast-in-show-of-force-idUSKCN1BY0UY

in other news, this fucking idiot is going to get a bunch of people killed.
Well yes.  I mean, you've got two people who are used to rich lavish lifestyles, want their country to praise them, and have issues with people telling them what to do, having a pissing contest with nukes.

Yeah, Kim Jung isn't exactly stable and he does need to be dealt with somehow, but another crazy asshole just doesn't sound like the best solution.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: September 26, 2017, 05:29:36 AM »
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/25/553475174/declaration-of-war-means-north-korea-can-shoot-down-u-s-bombers-minister-says

So Trump unintentionally declared war on North Korea, according to North Korea, via Twitter.

I want everyone to think about that: A real war started on twitter.  On fucking twitter.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: September 26, 2017, 09:10:24 AM »
Ah, yes, a playground classic. "But Miss, he declared war on me first!"

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: September 26, 2017, 09:21:43 AM »
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/25/553475174/declaration-of-war-means-north-korea-can-shoot-down-u-s-bombers-minister-says

So Trump unintentionally declared war on North Korea, according to North Korea, via Twitter.

I want everyone to think about that: A real war started on twitter.  On fucking twitter.

I'm sure people would have thought the same about the first war to be declared by telegram.

Ah, yes, a playground classic. "But Miss, he declared war on me first!"

But that is how wars are declared. One party feels adequately wronged and considers a country's actions to be an act of war.

"This morning the British Ambassador in Berlin, Nevile Henderson, handed the German Government a final note stating that unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock, that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland, that a state of war would exist between us.

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Germany."

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: September 26, 2017, 09:34:19 AM »

But that is how wars are declared. One party feels adequately wronged and considers a country's actions to be an act of war.
The definition of a declaration of war disagrees with you (you're trying to mix it up with a casus belli for whatever reason), but I'm sure that's only a minor obstacle in your mind.

A declaration of war is a formal act by which one state goes to war against another. The declaration is a performative speech act (or the signing of a document) by an authorized party of a national government, in order to create a state of war between two or more states. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war

a formal announcement by a sovereign or state of the beginning of hostilities against another - https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/declaration%20of%20war

"This morning the British Ambassador in Berlin, Nevile Henderson, handed the German Government a final note stating that unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock, that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland, that a state of war would exist between us.

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Germany."

An excellent example of Britain declaring war on Germany. An explicit and official statement (a declaration, one might say) that they're going to begin hostilities between the two countries (or, as some may call it, go to war).

In other words: No. Chamberlain did not say "Germany declared war on us" because Chamberlain knew how declarations of war work. If North Korea wants to declare war on the USA, that's their prerogative. But the decision on whether or not the USA declares war on North Korea is solely in the remit of the USA.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:36:11 AM by Pete Svarrior »

« Reply #2276 on: September 26, 2017, 01:00:39 PM »
lol yeah someone forward these definitions let kim and let him know he's not doing it right.  we have to sign the right documents or whatever.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: September 26, 2017, 01:12:47 PM »
Please, by NK's standards they declared war on us years ago and have repeatedly done it since. This is just more empty rhetoric.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: September 26, 2017, 04:03:16 PM »

I'm sure people would have thought the same about the first war to be declared by telegram.
No I didn't mean "declared via twitter" I mean "He tweeted something that we consider an act of war".  ie. His tweet = assassination of Franz Ferdinand
or
Bombing of Pearl Harbor

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: September 26, 2017, 08:52:28 PM »
lol yeah someone forward these definitions let kim and let him know he's not doing it right.  we have to sign the right documents or whatever.
That's pretty much what the USA and the UN did. The global community agrees that no war was declared. Why would this be controversial, or something you'd like to oppose?

Besides, do you really think Ghost Spaghetti should be as wrong about things as KJU? Why would you ever use Kim as a barometer for rationality?

Please, by NK's standards they declared war on us years ago and have repeatedly done it since. This is just more empty rhetoric.
Thank Christ, at least one voice of common sense to cling to in the sea of DPRK apologists.

In other news, it's time for more email scandals!

http://bbc.in/2ht2cmg

Whoops.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:09:50 PM by Pete Svarrior »