Offline PickYerPoison

• Poor Earth-chan. It's not her fault she's flat.
    • View Profile
Who is at the top of the Conspiracy?
« on: October 30, 2018, 02:20:13 AM »
I have been reading about the conspiracy on the wiki (the faking of space travel), and I'm curious to what leaders it might extend to. For example, is Trump in on it? What about Putin? Elon Musk? Or is it a more low-level thing? Or are the real culprits in the shadows?
Remember that "The truth is out there" as long as you are willing to look!

Curiosity File

Re: Who is at the top of the Conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 02:59:41 AM »
Interesting question that will take some thought and investigation.

Since Trump has signed on to the idea of for example a "space fleet", the questions must be asked.

#1 does he believe in space?
#2 Is he part of the conspiracy, grabbing at the riches?
#3 has he been fooled by the conspirators? 

Offline Bad Puppy

• Belief does not make something a theory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 02:58:33 AM »
Interesting question that will take some thought and investigation.

Since Trump has signed on to the idea of for example a "space fleet", the questions must be asked.

#1 does he believe in space?
#2 Is he part of the conspiracy, grabbing at the riches?
#3 has he been fooled by the conspirators?

I think he probably believes in space, otherwise he would have tried to expose the conspiracy by now.  He seems to like doing that kind of stuff.  I don't think he's part of it because of my previous statement, and he's not even that rich.  A quick search shows he's far down the list of wealthy Americans.

It's possible that he can be fooled by the conspirators, because I doubt he'd go to personally watch the launch of whatever he thinks would be sent out to space.  And, any scientist can spew out technobabble and Trump would most likely just nod and say uh huh.

For all we know, the conspiracy could be led by some 13 year old autistic savant named Mikey with deep ties to the Illuminati.  It's such a well-guarded secret that even talking about who might be at the top could get us all killed.  We should tread carefully about asking such dangerous questions.  TFES logs our IP addresses, so make sure to use a VPN when posting.
Quote from: Tom Bishop
...circles do not exist and pi is not 3.14159...

Quote from: totallackey
Do you have any evidence of reality?

Offline QED

• As mad as a hatter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 09:48:41 PM »
I still do not understand what is to be gained from this conspiracy. It cannot be money: NASA is stupidly underfunded. The whole idea of a conspiracy to erect a cash-cow just doesn't hold weight. You'd be better off investing in pharmaceuticals if money was your goal. So what is the goal? What is the motive, exactly?
The fact.that it's an old equation without good.demonstration of the underlying mechamism behind it makes.it more invalid, not more valid!

- Tom Bishop

We try to represent FET in a model-agnostic way

- Pete Svarrior

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 11:14:01 AM »
I don't understand why this is even a question. They aren't hiding money or God. They're hiding more land. If our plane of existence is indeed flat, there's obviously more land out there. And well, more people or whatever is out there. The question then becomes, what does it look like exactly? I honestly don't believe it's just us and we're in an enclosed dome. I personally believe that we are just one of many Earth like systems that are surrounded by an Ice Wall. If people knew there was more land out there and more people, they'd want to find out the truth. They'd want to leave. The government doesn't want that. They want you thinking you're it. All the continents have been established and discovered. There is nothing more. You're stuck here. Randomly floating in space. End of story. But what if that wasn't the case? What if there were more continents out there that they were hiding? That they either kept from us or that were beyond the Ice Wall? People would start questioning their existence and want to find out the truth. At least, that's my take on it.

Curiosity File

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 07:29:15 PM »
I don't understand why this is even a question. They aren't hiding money or God. They're hiding more land. If our plane of existence is indeed flat, there's obviously more land out there. And well, more people or whatever is out there. The question then becomes, what does it look like exactly? I honestly don't believe it's just us and we're in an enclosed dome. I personally believe that we are just one of many Earth like systems that are surrounded by an Ice Wall. If people knew there was more land out there and more people, they'd want to find out the truth. They'd want to leave. The government doesn't want that. They want you thinking you're it. All the continents have been established and discovered. There is nothing more. You're stuck here. Randomly floating in space. End of story. But what if that wasn't the case? What if there were more continents out there that they were hiding? That they either kept from us or that were beyond the Ice Wall? People would start questioning their existence and want to find out the truth. At least, that's my take on it.
Oh I see. If there were more dimensions,  multiverses etc. then the possibilities would be endless. More land, people that lost loved ones would want to jump ship and seek out their loved ones in another universe etc. Bad marriage? Better luck your spouse would have a better personality on the other side.
The problem I have with that theory, them hiding it, is with so much extra land, endless resources,  there wold be no over crowding etc. and the "evil governments" wouldn't have to depopulate this earth.   

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 08:44:25 PM »
NASA may not be the most-funded government agency, but there's still a ton of money to be made by faking space travel instead of actually doing it and embezzling what's left. I don't think that "They'd be better off doing something else" is a very logical objection. It's not like somebody gave them a list of all the things they could do to make money and the necessary means, and they bizarrely chose to do something less lucrative. This is the career they were in, this is the opportunity they were presented with, and they chose to take it.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 01:14:01 AM »
The dome above us is just the bottom of the flat earth above us.  Our bottom is just the top of the dome of the earth below us.  All the NASA flights are just commuter runs between the other earths stacked above and below us.  All the earths are just a giant apartment like complex sitting in space.  Maybe someday the aliens will just come in and cull the herd.  Take a look at The Twilight Zone episode 'To Serve Man'.  It's on the net. NASA is just working for the aliens and it's some alien race who is at the top of the Conspiracy!
You can lead flat earthers to the curve but you can't make them think!

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 02:41:00 AM »
The dome above us is just the bottom of the flat earth above us.  Our bottom is just the top of the dome of the earth below us.  All the NASA flights are just commuter runs between the other earths stacked above and below us.  All the earths are just a giant apartment like complex sitting in space.  Maybe someday the aliens will just come in and cull the herd.  Take a look at The Twilight Zone episode 'To Serve Man'.  It's on the net. NASA is just working for the aliens and it's some alien race who is at the top of the Conspiracy!

Refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. Warned.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 03:08:02 AM »
I have been reading about the conspiracy on the wiki (the faking of space travel), and I'm curious to what leaders it might extend to. For example, is Trump in on it? What about Putin? Elon Musk? Or is it a more low-level thing? Or are the real culprits in the shadows?

Do tell.. Were going to the moon again? or possibly Mars and create a habitat for humanity? Now with 100 years of reserve currency and unlimited printing $22 Trillion and another $21 Trillion unaccounted for can we make it home to Mars? Hardly the F-35 is the biggest POS fighter at a cost of $1.2 Trillion. We'd be lucky to get a rocket to tip over at 100 miles up and land in the ocean, Pick an ocean any ocean.....

Did we go to the moon?
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.