Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
The US Northeast is Too White
« on: July 29, 2018, 03:40:20 PM »
With articles such as New Hampshire being too white hitting front page news, what are our members thoughts on such a statement?

Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire are among the whitest states in the entire US (each above 93% white population). Yet all three of them also have the lowest crime rate. Now, without slipping into an amazing argument about whether or not white = no crime, let's talk instead about the fact that they're talking about importing immigrants for "diversity purposes". These immigrants come almost entirely from violent third world nations. Is it then no surprise that states with higher immigration also have higher violent crime rates?

Should we really strive to "diversify" areas simply for the sake of diversity? Is there something inherently wrong with a state that's almost entirely white?

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: The US Northeast is Too White
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 03:49:47 PM »
Preaching to the converted. I don't see anyone complaining that Japan has too many Japanese people or that the Congo has too many blacks. Its just the same old assault on white people because we have too many cucks that would agree with such a stupid notion.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 03:59:50 PM »
yeah all the cards sure are stacked against white people
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 04:10:20 PM »

I know, when will the oppression end?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 04:11:49 PM »

I know, when will the oppression end?

You're both completely ignoring the topic questions and just trying to make pointless quips. Congratulations for being part of the anti-intellectual problem in America.

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 04:15:34 PM »
fwiw tbh tbqh i was only making fun of thork's "assault on white people" remark.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 04:18:00 PM »
itt

too many cucks that would agree with such a stupid notion.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 04:29:07 PM »
I think doing anything for “diversity” sake is stupid. If it is done so that large cities don’t bear all the burdens of immigration, I can get behind that.

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2018, 04:40:23 PM »
didn't say i disagreed with the op, but okay.

tbh it doesn't matter how many brown folks you import to the ne.  none of them will live around white folks.  they'll be relegated to their own little corner of town with shittier schools and services and jobs, and then everyone will scratch their heads wondering why their crime rates are higher. 

america is segregated as fuck.  adding brown people to new hampshire won't change that.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2018, 04:57:43 PM »
The lowest crime rate is largely due to the sparse population.  Population density and crime rate are very directly correlated.  So small towns spread over large areas will always have low crime rate, regardless of the ethnicity of the population.(unless it's like villages being attacked by terrorists or something)
As for importing people: Considering most immigrants don't go far from their entry point, the North East is about as far from non-white people as you can get.  It's simply not where immigrants would go.  By all means try to make incentives, post ads in southern states or in the major cities.  But it's certainly not necessary.  I don't think a community NEEDS to diversify, just be accepting if it happens.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2018, 05:01:21 PM »
The lowest crime rate is largely due to the sparse population.  Population density and crime rate are very directly correlated.  So small towns spread over large areas will always have low crime rate, regardless of the ethnicity of the population.(unless it's like villages being attacked by terrorists or something)
As for importing people: Considering most immigrants don't go far from their entry point, the North East is about as far from non-white people as you can get.  It's simply not where immigrants would go.  By all means try to make incentives, post ads in southern states or in the major cities.  But it's certainly not necessary.  I don't think a community NEEDS to diversify, just be accepting if it happens.

New Hampshire ranks #3 in lowest violent crime rate, but is the 27th most population dense state in the US. Try again, and this time don't just make something up.

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2018, 05:19:56 PM »

New Hampshire ranks #3 in lowest violent crime rate, but is the 27th most population dense state in the US. Try again, and this time don't just make something up.

it's a tiny state, so one moderately sized city can have a huge effect on the average population density.  a simple ranking doesn't come close to capturing the distribution of population densities throughout a state.

for example:
https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/new-hampshire/population-density#map
https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/michigan/population-density#map

michigan and new hampshire have a similar mean population density, but the distribution of densities by county is very different.  and of course it is.  a single city is small compared to the total size of michigan; even if one city has a huge population density, michigan has a lot more space with no cities at all, whereas new hampshire does not.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2018, 06:47:30 PM »

1. what garry said.2. It's not the only factor.3. I did not know that violent crimes were the only crimes. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2018, 07:03:14 PM »
fwiw tbh tbqh i was only making fun of thork's "assault on white people" remark.

As was I.

I actually agree with Rushy. It's stupid. There I commented on the topic.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2018, 10:06:29 PM »

it's a tiny state, so one moderately sized city can have a huge effect on the average population density.  a simple ranking doesn't come close to capturing the distribution of population densities throughout a state.

for example:
https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/new-hampshire/population-density#map
https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/michigan/population-density#map

michigan and new hampshire have a similar mean population density, but the distribution of densities by county is very different.  and of course it is.  a single city is small compared to the total size of michigan; even if one city has a huge population density, michigan has a lot more space with no cities at all, whereas new hampshire does not.

The size of the state doesn't matter at all, that's why we use averages and rates. This is a classic case of misunderstanding statistics  and why you and Dave shouldn't be making up random correlations.

Even worse, you're both completely ignoring the topic, choosing instead on trying to wiggle around random hypotheses that you're not willing to check beyond a Google search and I'm not willing to take hours of time to correct by teaching you statistics 101.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:10:04 PM by Rushy »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2018, 05:44:38 AM »
If the author had said that there were too many black people in Detroit they would have been drug out onto the street and killed.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2018, 05:29:15 PM »
If the author had said that there were too many black people in Detroit they would have been drug out onto the street and killed.
You didn't read the article, did you?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2018, 03:11:41 AM »
Is there something inherently wrong with a state that's almost entirely white?
It’s not just the northeast, by the way. This applies to the entire United States outside of the old South where the traditional economies are slavery which is surely racist, but it’s an exploitational form of racism. The rest of the US practiced wholesale genocide after about 1890 which forced minorities into the security of numbers in the big cities which is why you find a rural black belt in the South, but not in the rest of the US.

The majority of municipalities or counties, and towns throughout the entire USA (outside of the Old South) were made virtually all white between 1890 and 1940 deliberately through violence, and it has been maintained that way through racism including racist culture, laws, government, etc. The Civil Rights movement helped tremendously with this, but the truth of it is deliberately hidden. It’s not taught in schools.

I discovered this through James Lloewen’s book who gave a talk with Q & A about it at a DC bookstore.

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2018, 03:29:42 AM »
‘North of Slavery: The Negro in the Free States 1790-1860’
By Leon Litwack (1961)
https://www.amazon.com/North-Slavery-Negro-States-1790-1860/dp/0226485862

An informative civil rights era book that went against the grain giving a devastating account of racism in the north - a well documented view that collided with the way Americans are taught to think.

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2018, 03:50:43 AM »
My 2 cents.

Segregation is wrong.
Forced desegregation is just as wrong.

To many black is the ghetto, move white folks in. To many whites in the trailer park, move Chinese in. China town is full of asians let's find some Hispanics. It's stupid. Dont force people out, but can't force them to be together either.
Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.

Perception is a guess or estimate of what is 'out there' depending on how we read the clues; therefore it can never be absolute and often is unreliable.