Why are you bringing up a film? Makes zero logical sense.

Because anything can be faked

Offline ElTrancy

• God help and forgive me
    • View Profile
It would be interesting to find out which countries signed the Antarctic Treaty and which countries have space agencies. Also interesting that soon after the Treaty, nuclear bombs where fired straight up into the air in what was called "Operation Fish Bowl" and "Operation Dominic" in 1962 ... shortly before "landing on the moon" in 1969.

Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Chile, France, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States and USSR. These ones, from what I read.  At least at the time of the start.
https://www.bas.ac.uk/about/antarctica/the-antarctic-treaty/the-antarctic-treaty-explained/

To date there are 9 countries that have orbital launch capability. These are Russia, the United States, France, Japan, China, India, Israel, Iran and North Korea
https://www.spaceanswers.com/astronomy/how-much-of-the-universe-does-the-milky-way-block-us-seeing/

Good work! Yeah that was at the start ... I'm trying myself to find a definitive list of who is on that treaty now lol

But only 6 of those countries (Might I remind you, all of them global superpowers) match each other, and at the start of the treaty, only the U.S and Russia had  (from what I've been reading) launch capabilities (I.E NASA and S.S.P (Soviet Space Program)).

from nti.org

Decision-Making

Currently, 48 nations have agreed to the Antarctic Treaty, but only 29 control the decision making process. These 29 are the “Consultative Parties” mentioned above, and they include the original 12 signatories. Only the Consultative Parties have votes at the Antarctic Treaty Consultative Meetings (ATCM), and every decision requires a consensus. However, nations who conduct scientific research on the continent can apply to become Consultative Parties.

In 2015, the 29 Consultative Parties were Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and United States.

The 24 Non-Consultative Parties were Austria, Belarus, Canada, Colombia, Cuba, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, Kazakhstan, the Democratic Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Monaco, Mongolia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, Romania, the Slovak Republic, Switzerland, Turkey, and Venezuela.

Seems like a lot of countries agreeing on this shit!

Well yeah, when you have a treaty to preserve a place, you usually have a large amount of people/countries voting on keeping it, as they all have different opinions.
Please fucking launch a mininuke at me, I've become hopelessly lost.

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile

Might I remind you, it was a live stream? Do you realize how hard it is to fake one of those? You can't use CGI, green screen, or editing tools to splice together scenes...so how was it faked?

Yeah like these massive countries come together because they give a shit about the environment. Where's the Rainforest Treaty?

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
Yeah like these massive countries come together because they give a shit about the environment. Where's the Rainforest Treaty?

So they have a place for specifically scientific research, where literally no body lives. Ta-da.

So they have a place for specifically scientific research, where literally no body lives. Ta-da.

And that doesn't sound dodgy as hell to you?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Thats a massive schedule list ... but it doesn't really prove anything. Have rockets been viewed going all the way up into space?

Yes.

Does their trajectory form an arc and plunge into the sea?

The ones from Baikonour cannot. Look where it is.

The ones you think are arcing "into the sea" are just giving you an optical illusion, the opposite of what I see every night with aircraft coming in to my local airport.

I see them first on the horizon, then they climb in my sky to go over me. But I know they're not climbing. They're on the descent path for landing. I can verify this by flight trackers, by the note of their engines, and by comparison with live flight arrival info on the airport's website.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Max_Almond

I try and discuss obvious flaws in the official story and try and discuss new evidence that has been in front of our eyes the whole time, but I get that sideways glance from everyone I know and that patronising smirk of "d'aww, you are so special aren't you Gav".

Its a lonely place waking up  ::)

Lucky for you to not only have friends and family, but also sane ones at that.

Have you ever read any of the very good analyses  of Dubay's "proofs"? On close examination they fall apart at the seams.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 02:15:33 PM by Max_Almond »

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
No, because it actually makes sense. Where else would they get a chance to do research in the way that Antarctica provides?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile

No, it cannot.

Look on YouTube, and you can find amateur video from folks in California who saw for themselves the final burn of the SpaceX Falcon Heavy / Tesla, that which took it out of Earth orbit and out toward Mars. How would anyone fake this?

Other amateur observers tracked it once it had left, and imaged it with their telescopes once it had passed the Moon. Again, how would you fake this such that at least two independent observers came out with imagery of it?

Nearly?

No, because it actually makes sense. Where else would they get a chance to do research in the way that Antarctica provides?

Christ! Thats the longest research project ever surely! What the hell have they been doing for 59 years!??

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile

Christ! Thats the longest research project ever surely! What the hell have they been doing for 59 years!??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_stations_in_Antarctica

Follow links to find the research done at each individual station. Take your time. If you're back here in 10 minutes saying it's all fake, everyone will KNOW you haven't bothered.

Nearly?

No, it cannot.

Look on YouTube, and you can find amateur video from folks in California who saw for themselves the final burn of the SpaceX Falcon Heavy / Tesla, that which took it out of Earth orbit and out toward Mars. How would anyone fake this?

Other amateur observers tracked it once it had left, and imaged it with their telescopes once it had passed the Moon. Again, how would you fake this such that at least two independent observers came out with imagery of it?

Who are these "amateurs"? You sure these people are legit and not involved?

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile

It's not like they're all doing the exact same thing! They're not toddlers! Please, please explain to me how your magical ice wall makes more sense than this?!

Follow links to find the research done at each individual station. Take your time. If you're back here in 10 minutes saying it's all fake, everyone will KNOW you haven't bothered.

Wikipedia man? Really? Do you think wikipedia is an infallible source of information?

It's not like they're all doing the exact same thing! They're not toddlers! Please, please explain to me how your magical ice wall makes more sense than this?!

hahaha thats a massive assumption that I believe in a magical ice wall

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
Assuming everyone was involved. Our amateurs are all faked, but yours are like god send. Great job following the stupidity of the Flat Earth stereotype.

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile

hahaha thats a massive assumption that I believe in a magical ice wall

Not really, ever heard of like...every Flat Earther saying there is an ice wall that no one has seen because...government?

Assuming everyone was involved. Our amateurs are all faked, but yours are like god send. Great job following the stupidity of the Flat Earth stereotype.

What amateurs am I putting forward? You have become really accusatory out of nowhere ... I've not said that anything is fact ... I've just questioned the authenticity of it all.

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile

Wikipedia man? Really? Do you think wikipedia is an infallible source of information?

Then look it up yourself!