Offline AATW

• View Profile
Re: satellite hoax
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2018, 10:57:57 AM »
And of course you believe there is a Tesla roadster now floating around as space junk.
Well. There is a lot of video of the launch, hundreds of eye witnesses and it was all live-streamed.
If you think it was all faked then I'd say you need to provide some evidence for that. Do you have any?

I've never understood why so many people don't understand what creates a rainbow.
I'm not sure what you think creates a rainbow but basically it has to be sunny and raining at the same time, sun shines on the rain drops, the water refracts the light which split it into the different colours of the spectrum and bounces into your eyes. I believe the sun and rain have to be at a certain angle for this to work which is why you don't always see a rainbow when it rains with the sun out. I'm a little hazy on why it's a "bow" although I know as much as in reality a rainbow is a circle or part thereof.

There is no deeper truth than our creator.
I actually agree, but I don't think the Bible is to be read like a science book. To me it contains deeper truths about where we come from and our purpose. The mechanics of it all (like the mechanics of a rainbow), we can leave those to science.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2018, 10:11:46 AM »
If there's a dome, how does heat escape the earth? It would trap the heat that's generated by the (supposedly 50 mile wide, 3000 mile high) sun. Is there an air-conditioning or ventilation system built into the dome? Or maybe the stars and moon zap us with ice rays?

The good preacher will explain the dome to you.

http://www.peterwallace.org/old/essays/flatearth.htm

come on is that the only reply u have... u all are fake as u never have proof.. never never.. come one u can do fucking better

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2018, 03:18:57 PM »
come on is that the only reply u have... u all are fake as u never have proof.. never never.. come one u can do fucking better

Refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. Warned.

Offline Zanz

• Flat Earth researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2018, 06:30:46 PM »

This video proves satellites exist, heck, why the hell are you even pointing a satellite dish towards the sky if they didn't exist?
I still believe its round don't worry.

Offline Frocious

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2018, 07:05:10 AM »
why the hell are you even pointing a satellite dish towards the sky if they didn't exist?

This is a very good question. Have you, the OP, ever watched TV using Dish or DirecTV?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2018, 10:53:23 AM »
This video proves satellites exist, heck, why the hell are you even pointing a satellite dish towards the sky if they didn't exist?

This video essentially is a home-built version of what planewavemedia do commercially

=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2018, 04:31:22 PM »
If there's a dome, how does heat escape the earth? It would trap the heat that's generated by the (supposedly 50 mile wide, 3000 mile high) sun. Is there an air-conditioning or ventilation system built into the dome? Or maybe the stars and moon zap us with ice rays?

The good preacher will explain the dome to you.

http://www.peterwallace.org/old/essays/flatearth.htm

Um...that essay explains how the ancient biblical authors were doing the best they could to interpret their environment. That while they may have taken the earthly descriptions somewhat literally, that we should by no means take it literally today. That 'general revelation' (no doubt meaning modern observations of the natural world) gives us new ways of interpreting scripture. That we should take these things figuratively and find the deeper meaning.

So yes, I like that essay. It does a good job of disproving your point.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2018, 05:48:04 PM »
Please lets be clear what one is really seeing ! One of the 1,800 so called weather balloons released every single day, day in and day out. They appear as a blip on the tele's or radar.

You can call them satellites if you wish. No one is leaving the flat earth, no one.

Here's your first fake satellite, notice Von Braun Giggling....Psalm 19:1: "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explorer_1#/media/File:Explorer1_people.jpg
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2018, 05:51:40 PM »
Please lets be clear what one is really seeing ! One of the 1,800 so called weather balloons released every single day, day in and day out. They appear as a blip on the tele's or radar.

You can call them satellites if you wish. No one is leaving the flat earth, no one.

Here's your first fake satellite, notice Von Braun Giggling....Psalm 19:1: "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explorer_1#/media/File:Explorer1_people.jpg

Except they are not able to travel at anywhere near the speed attained by what we see in the night sky. Further, they would be riding on the winds aloft. That is a real problem for your hypothesis when satellite orbits are unaffected by wind currents. Particularly polar orbits.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2018, 05:57:05 PM »
Those are moths on the videos presented.

God told us all about shooting stars, maybe you're seeing God's handy work, Braun style, giggles and trillions wasted for the people who can't think. The dumbed down ones.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2018, 06:01:55 PM »
Those are moths on the videos presented.

God told us all about shooting stars, maybe you're seeing God's handy work, Braun style, giggles and trillions wasted for the people who can't think. The dumbed down ones.

I'm not referring to any video. I'm talking about the satellites I've seen with my own eyes. I've seen shooting stars. Very fast, brief and come from various angles and headings depending on the source. Completely different than satellites. You're trying to pass weather balloons off as satellites. I'd recommend putting more thought into your ideas as that one was very easy to debunk.
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2018, 06:10:49 PM »
You my friend have the empty shack. You cannot produce anything but a cgi of a bright light in the sky. Sooo fake. Anyone can reference weather balloons and see how many we are told are launched eveyday. Just double or triple it for telecommunications GPS, defense systems yada yada.

There is a reason everyone at places like JPL, NASA or science comps are compartmentalized. You can't know the truth......

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2018, 06:24:44 PM »
You my friend have the empty shack. You cannot produce anything but a cgi of a bright light in the sky. Sooo fake. Anyone can reference weather balloons and see how many we are told are launched eveyday. Just double or triple it for telecommunications GPS, defense systems yada yada.

There is a reason everyone at places like JPL, NASA or science comps are compartmentalized. You can't know the truth......

I've already explained to you that I am not referring to any video. I've also pointed out that weather balloons can't move like you are claiming. I don't care if the sky is full of weather balloons (it isn't), they are not an explanation for satellites. You have a non-standard view of Biblical texts and therefore are unable to see thing for what they are. Good luck to you.
-Terry50

Offline Spycrab

• Wait what's going on I fell asleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2018, 05:32:07 PM »
J-Man, just... ...stop. I get it, you like your book, most people do, but what does that have to do with this conversation? Because your wonderful god wrote an old book about how he's great, satellites don't exist?

Think about it like this: Let's say I absolutely love the Godzilla movies. I've got the movies, I've watched them all, I love this colossal lizard.
Does that mean Japan was actually smashed to bits by a dinosaur? Of course not.

Plug in other nouns for that, however: Let's say I absolutely love god. I've got the scriptures, I've read them all, I love my creator.
Does that mean He actually made everything including the 'dome'? Of course not.

And suddenly the second one is crazy to think about. Don't use the bible as proof, my dude. You're doing yourself a disservice by tying your arguments to nonexistent evidence. Now please, get back on topic on how satellites are a lie, thanks. You've already gotten yourself some good jumping off points. Proof for ground based GPS? Proof for those weather balloons? Proof of compartmentalizing? Proof of the Tesla not being up there? Proof of any kind that isn't cherry-picked Bible quotes? That'd be great. ;)
The espionage crustacean strikes again.
Spycrab, you're the best memeber on the fora. Thank you for being born.

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2018, 11:16:39 PM »

Details please of balloons used for multi channel TV broadcasting,

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2018, 02:32:02 PM »

Let's be clear what we're seeing in the planewave video -

The telescope, which you can see moving as it tracks the satellite.
A star-field map, showing where the telescope is pointing.
The output from the telescope, showing the satellite centralised in frame, with star-fields moving rapidly in the background, an optical effect due to the rapid movement of satellite and telescope.
Lastly, a data window showing attributes for satellite and telescope.

planewavemedia are not tracking them with radar, they're tracking them with a telescope. How do they know where to point the telescope? The satellites have predictable trajectories. Balloons don't behave like that. Balloons go where the weather takes them.

planewavemedia can tell us which satellite they are looking at, who launched it, etc.

If you're so sure they are weather balloons, could you enlighten us as to which one(s) planewavemedia have been tracking, and who you think launched those particular balloons?
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2018, 11:02:25 AM »
I've never understood why so many people don't understand what creates a rainbow.
Many people don't understand how an eclipse works either.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 11:33:58 AM by Treep Ravisaras »

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2018, 11:11:34 AM »
Anyone can reference weather balloons and see how many we are told are launched eveyday.
This one had a camera attached. Made it to 143,000 ft. That's about 43km high. Then it popped. I don't think they go much higher. It concerns me a bit that I don't see any other weather balloons in the video???!!! There should be thousands?

One of the 1,800 so called weather balloons released every single day, day in and day out.
Sorry read your post again, so it's 1,800 per day. How long have they been doing this now, perhaps at least ten years? So if you are right there should be 6,600,000 weather balloons up there. Now I'm really concerned that I don't see any. What do you think?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:21:18 AM by Treep Ravisarras »

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2018, 02:52:32 PM »
Anyone can reference weather balloons and see how many we are told are launched eveyday.
This one had a camera attached. Made it to 143,000 ft. That's about 43km high. Then it popped. I don't think they go much higher. It concerns me a bit that I don't see any other weather balloons in the video???!!! There should be thousands?

One of the 1,800 so called weather balloons released every single day, day in and day out.
Sorry read your post again, so it's 1,800 per day. How long have they been doing this now, perhaps at least ten years? So if you are right there should be 6,600,000 weather balloons up there. Now I'm really concerned that I don't see any. What do you think?

I can't even see them from the surface of Earth. Shouldn't they be super visible? It's almost as if they're all very small relative to the atmosphere, and the atmosphere is really far away!!
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2018, 12:16:28 AM »
Thanks all for providing more proofs of the satellite hoax. This thread is beginning to really deliver the goods. This last video is very special as we see the young scientist in training continue with the "fisheye" lens, showing the fake curvature. When the balloon pops we clearly see the so called "globe" horizon invert proving these youngens are all looking for yobs with nasa, spacex, jpl and the like.

When the balloon pops, you distinctly hear the familiar sound of the rattle reverberation against the glass molten dome. The sound is unique isn't it.

I remember back in the 80's looking at a microsoft patent where implantable chips could be powered off your glucose for communications. We don't need satellites as adhoc networks can be created from literally the smallest things.

Whether its glucose or tesla's free energy, we got the power, it's free, the tech is known, you can bounce data off the nano particles in the air, thousands of miles, look up, they're seeding the skies but they will never get thru the dome !