What are stars?
« on: November 17, 2017, 04:56:38 PM »
Can someone please explain what stars are? ???

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: What are stars?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 07:42:14 PM »

It is unknown what the stars are. That is not empirically demonstrable.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 08:13:14 PM »
This is a pretty good explantation
video

Hi there. Refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. Warned.

Offline Mark_1984

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 03:40:15 AM »

Wrong I’m afraid Tom.  We can observe the light coming from the stars and measure the spectral absorption lines.  From this empirical observation we can deduce that the stars are largely hydrogen and helium.  Furthermore, there is no significant oxygen present, so we know they are not burning in the conventional sense, but they are very bright.  Therefore there is some other reaction going on. 

Of course, Tom will say I have no proof of this.  I will reply that there are dozens of independent sources, and Tom will reply that they are all part of the conspiracy. 

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 05:26:32 AM »

Yes, a complete mystery, just like the distance from New York to Paris.

Hmmm

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 01:48:39 PM »
serpettejake, well ;D ;D ;D, i have a whole translation/interpretation of a crazy 'artificial sky' hypothesis. It expands and includes the Hologram Moon theory.

And it simply says that the sun, moon, stars and the planets are probably all high-tech spheroid(or of other form) robots, machines  flying, hovering, orbiting around Earth  at predefined or varying altitudes with looping, "static" or varying paths and  projecting plasma or hologram cloak (or other combined technology) around/from within  themselves.
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=6625.msg121365#msg121365

Although my interpretation/translation focuses on the sun, it states, that almost everything in the sky is an artificial, technologically-made network(or net) system of objects(or sub-systems) working together  to create and maintain  false terrarium-like environment.
Just look at the new rising IoT technology and industry, or simply look at traffic lights, lighting system outside on the streets of a city - it's all working together perfectly as one complex fully-controllable electrical mechanism!
I think what we have on the ground level  reflects  what we have on the sky level - "As above so below" and "The small is similar to the big, and the big is similar to the small" fractal principles in-place!!

I've seen countless videos of the sun having a dark dot specifically in the middle.
Or where the sun was blinking, flickering, flashing like it was communicating and giving out something similar to morse code.
Or "Nibiru videos", where two suns are shown.

I will give you two clickable youtube search queries  related to sun acting weird, which nicely filter the videos to show only the things you'd wanna see:
Sun blinking, youtube query.
Sun with a dark spot in the middle, youtube query.

Here is another interpretation of the 'fake sun' hypothesis:
http://www.wildheretic.com/is-the-sun-a-light-bulb/

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 02:19:58 PM by Hmmm »

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 03:06:35 PM »
serpettejake, well ;D ;D ;D, i have a whole translation/interpretation of a crazy 'artificial sky' hypothesis. It expands and includes the Hologram Moon theory.

And it simply says that the sun, moon, stars and the planets are probably all high-tech spheroid(or of other form) robots, machines  flying, hovering, orbiting around Earth  at predefined or varying altitudes with looping, "static" or varying paths and  projecting plasma or hologram cloak (or other combined technology) around/from within  themselves.
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=6625.msg121365#msg121365

Although my interpretation/translation focuses on the sun, it states, that almost everything in the sky is an artificial, technologically-made network(or net) system of objects(or sub-systems) working together  to create and maintain  false terrarium-like environment.

I don't want to be a kill joy here, but can you explain how all those artficial technology made systems and objects were flying around decades, centuries and millenia before the technology existed and long before even  electricity had been discovered? Most of the technology you are talking about has only been delivered in living memory!

Just saying  :)

Roger

Hmmm

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 03:27:03 PM »
...before the technology existed and long before even  electricity had been discovered? Most of the technology you are talking about has only been delivered in living memory!
How do you know?? How do you know that what you and other people have been told, taught, conditioned with  throughout life is completely true and not lies?  ;)
My cliche argument:
If everything is okay with the wolrd, there would be no reason to even start to think about the possibility of earth being flat!
And i believe that, in this reality, there is no effect without cause, reason. And there is no reaction without action.

devils advocate

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2017, 04:52:48 PM »

To clarify; Tom doesn't know what the stars are. The rest of us are aware that they are suns just like our own (although not all at the same stage). It's perfectly empirically provable and far far more so than the suggestion that earth is flat or the sun is a spotlight or the other unsupported tripe that is offered.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 06:06:59 PM by devils advocate »

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2017, 05:42:49 PM »
...before the technology existed and long before even  electricity had been discovered? Most of the technology you are talking about has only been delivered in living memory!
How do you know?? How do you know that what you and other people have been told, taught, conditioned with  throughout life is completely true and not lies?  ;)

So what is your guess as to when the imitation sun was installed?

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2017, 05:57:24 PM »

What a ridiculous statement!! I have absolutely no idea how old you are, but I can tell you from my own personal experience that I remember very well the first satellite being launched not by NASA but by the Russians! I can also remember the first astronaut to orbit the earth, Yuri Gagarin. Oops! Guess what? Also by the Russians. There were no home computers, internet, mobile phones, microwave ovens etc etc when I grew up. I didn't read it all on google or pick up from ridiculous conspiracy videos on Youtube, neither was I taught it all, I LIVED THROUGH IT!!

Perhaps whilst the Soviets and Americans were threatening each other with nuclear destruction, they were also conspiring together to jointly lie about their space achievements. Perhaps the crew of the space shuttle that we are told died returning to earth and the Russion Cosmanauts killed on re-entry, were actually killed in a film studio to reinforce the lies. Try telling that to their families friends and colleagues and see what reaction you get. If you don't want to learn from other peoples proven experiences, that is your problem not mine. Maybe your mother lied to you about it being dangerous to run into the road, or if you can't swim you will drown, or how about sticking your finger in a power socket can kill you! Perhaps you should have assumed you were being conditioned and lied to and tried those things yourself.

No sorry, the lies and conditioning are all coming from this forum and the ridiculous garbage being trawled from sections of the internet.

Roger

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2017, 09:12:51 PM »
[From signature]
As you will notice, there are some extremely vile, insulting and disruptive individuals on the forums. It's not just their words, it's the repulsive toxic energy they emit, and their tangible vicious burning hatred for the truth. Everyone just a bit intuitive can sense that. Let's be clear about the obvious, they are not human.
And they get so panicked and aggressive over some topics, because they see their food source threatened.

It's not clear to me if I can disagree with you without you accusing me of being, what, a shapeshifting alien who feeds on the poor innocent round Earth sheep?

I'm trying to imagine how anybody could have a conversation with you given that signature.

Hmmm

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2017, 01:13:59 AM »
Roger G, so my previous answer still stands perfectly still  :D: are you sure what you believe and know is not lies?

"If everything is okay with the wolrd' and reality, there would be no reason to even create and believe in cwazy conspiracy theories, like the hypotheses i have had interpreted and i'm re-translating right now (specifically in this reality: "No cause - no effect").
Try awakening spiritually (or you can call it  expanding your consciousness, opening your mind) and not feel completely depressed of how the world around you and human-human interactions are very "uglified".

( Btw you DON'T have to practice opening your third eye or any of body chakras: when i've "awoken", it was spontaneous. I was just following strange series of unexplainable sensations i had at a time - and now i'm here on this forum)
...I personally feel, like this whole reality experience is a  crazy-weird-scary-happy-sad-joyful-etc  dream combo, like it's a well-engineered interactive game, that is also a very addictive drug of some unknown sort...

No sorry, the lies and conditioning are all coming from this forum and the ridiculous garbage being trawled from sections of the internet...
If you mean the Flat Earth theory, you could be right, because FE is obviously a controlled opposition movement.
But that doesn't mean it's proof of Earth being oblate spheroid!

And also, WHY are YOU here then?!
What's the point in educating people who gone nutts, if you can just tell normal people that they're crazy, stupid, mentally unstable and if you can expect rational support of simply collectively ignoring the weird people??
From J-Man's signature:
[ What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE?... ]

It's not clear to me if I can disagree with you without you accusing me of being, what, a shapeshifting alien who feeds on the poor innocent round Earth sheep?...
douglips, i had this signature for longer than a month..._why you only now noticed it??!
I'm not gonna call you a reptilian social engineer, unless you will trigger suspicion in me   by doing specific things repeatedly (like making up arguments  or  using sex as a tool of psychological manipulations), or by showing signs of "dodging" attention of people from discussing specific topics.
If you are truly a human and not a highly-trained repto-agent(?maybe, with hooked-in nano-tech  all over/inside of  body to communicate with remote dispatchers, operators?), you simply have nothing to worry about.

And if you wanna discuss something with me - in PM! We shouldn't flood this thread with unrelated talks, because it's not gonna give a simple and good answer to serpettejake.

So what is your guess as to when the imitation sun was installed?

mtnman, i actually answered similar question before :-B(...click that link :)). And i don't know when it happened.
However an ukrainian conspiracy theorist Vyacheslav Kotlyarov(who inspired my first ever made post on this forum) said that there was an original big sun, which was replaced with multiple smaller fake suns around time of human enslavement, 200-300 years ago, by alien "civilizators", occupants.
(this is Alternative History theory)

I also think there are many suns in different regions of earth. So, literally "everyone has their own sun" at their area, and these suns could be somehow replaceable just like regular light bulbs, maybe over 10+ years of lifespan( ?depending maybe on behave/misbehave in periods of time ratio? ).

--Which sun exactly are you talking about? ;)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:18:21 PM by Hmmm »

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2017, 01:45:56 AM »
mtnman, i actually answered the similar question before :-B(...click that link). And i don't know when it happened.
However an ukrainian conspiracy theorist Vyacheslav Kotlyarov(who inspired my first ever made post on this forum) said that there was an original big sun, which was replaced with multiple smaller fake suns around time of human enslavement, 200-300 years ago, by alien "civilizators", occupants.
(this is Alternative History theory)

I also think there are many suns in different regions of earth. So, literally "everyone has their own sun" at their area, and these suns could be somehow replaceable just like regular light bulbs, maybe over 10+ years of lifespan( ?depending maybe on behave/misbehave in periods of time ratio? ).

--Which sun exactly are you talking about? ;)
Yep, I was expecting aliens to be in that answer. Now I'm wondering if the presence of these aliens means there isn't a dome, or did the aliens find a door on the dome to get in and install the sun or suns.

Hmmm

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2017, 07:21:27 AM »
...Now I'm wondering if the presence of these aliens means there isn't a dome, or did the aliens find a door on the dome to get in and install the sun or suns.
mtnman, it's not just the sun, it is a whole accessory line of robots and high-tech systems installed  all over earth!
The same Vyacheslav Kotlyarov actually talked about secret doors, portals, "wormholes" of the earth. But he hasn't had any explanations on how they work, or i simply skipped it while listening to his youtube radio.
But i think some of those aliens were and still are  here.
Maybe they live and operate on "forbidden continents", islands of earth(continents just like on Buddhist, Hinduist mandalas)  or under the ground(as people claim about reptilian shapeshifters and reptoids), or maybe in under-ocean cities.

These could be the places, where humans won't get that easily because of the mental-slave system we are in. The system which includes strongly pressuring and ridiculing every human explorer who wants to know what's out there  with psychological, social, economical, political methods.

So the possible more land beyond our "ring"  doesn't mean  that there is no dome, mantle around/above earth.
Something like the dome could exist out there. Otherwise all those "ancient" myths, legends, folklores, lores are all talking about neighboring parallel worlds or parallel universes, realities.

But, unless serpettejake wants more of this information, let's focus on the stars and on what they could be.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 06:34:46 AM by Hmmm »

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 05:10:14 PM »
Sure, let's stick to stars. I just don't know what to say or where to start with the rest of that stuff.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2017, 05:20:49 PM »

One of my earliest memories was when I was about three years old and my father sat down with a bunch of vacuum tubes and the guts from an old radio and over a couple of evenings put together a contraption that sat on our Kitchen table for about two weeks.   Every 96 minutes it emitted a beep-beep-beep sound for that got slowly louder, and then gradually quieter over about four minutes - then abruptly cut off.  He explained to me that this gizmo was picking up radio waves sent out by a machine that the Russians had sent into space that flew over the horizon, crossed the sky, disappeared over the horizon and then continued around the world for another 92 minutes before appearing again.  After a couple of weeks, his gadget went silent...and that was that.

It is VERY hard to imagine how that could have happened if the world was flat.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?