Offline Mark_1984

• View Profile
Meteor showers
« on: November 17, 2017, 03:52:07 PM »
I’ve kinda lost track on the current FE theory of space. However, what’s the explanation for meteor showers ?

https://www.space.com/23296-leonid-meteor-shower.html?utm_content=buffer183cc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Re: Meteor showers
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 04:10:30 PM »
I’ve kinda lost track on the current FE theory of space. However, what’s the explanation for meteor showers ?

https://www.space.com/23296-leonid-meteor-shower.html?utm_content=buffer183cc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
I've heard two different ideas I can remember off the top of my head. The first follows Aetheric Wind Hypothesis, where meteors are chunks of Earth that come up from the bottom on the winds and around to come crashing down on top. "Thus the Earth continuously renews itself." The second is that they are chunks of the dome breaking off and falling to the Earth. I believe there are some who have space being real in some manner, and so could ascribe to the meteor being simply what it is though too. But I don't know anything regarding that off hand.

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 03:01:51 AM »

It is condensation on the underside of the firmament.  Get a life Mark_1984 - who is paying you to waste time here?

What is your explanation for how they can be predicted accurately when traveling through the vast expanse of space when we're spinning and moving millions of miles and the same rocks happen to hit us?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 03:05:03 AM by ScaryGary »

Offline Mark_1984

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 03:17:59 AM »
My explanation is simple. The orbit of the cloud of rocks is well known to astronomers, as is the orbit of the earth.  As these are both known quantities, it’s easy for an astronomer to calculate when we will pass through the cloud. 

If it’s condensation on the underside of the firmament, please explain to me just what that is, how it causes the effect of shooting stars, and how it can be predicted so accurately by astronomers. 

Oh, and none of your, isn’t it obvious answers as that just demonstrates you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 03:19:13 AM »

It is condensation on the underside of the firmament.  Get a life Mark_1984 - who is paying you to waste time here?

Do you understand that condensation is water? You think drops of water make fiery streaks across the sky?

What is your explanation for how they can be predicted accurately when traveling through the vast expanse of space when we're spinning and moving millions of miles and the same rocks happen to hit us?
They orbit the sun just like the Earth. Their orbit can be predicted with science and math and stuff.

It's the same as predicting comets since meteor showers are remnants of comets.

Offline Mark_1984

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 08:05:07 AM »
In fairness, condensation doesn’t have to be water.  It can be any gas the condenses back to a liquid. 

However, I’m curious as to Gary’s explanation on how a gas condensing to a liquid on the underside of a flat earth an cause streaks of light in the night sky ?  Come on Gary, show us your well hidden genius side !