Terry50

Re: If the Earth is Flat what is below it?
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2017, 12:27:25 AM »
to squirel    8)
Thanks for the "dear"    :P
Yea, I got the miles and feet mixed up..   

Look back at the forum on Sept 8, 2017.
I plainly asked how high is the sun because I didn't know. If you look at that post today there are 184 views and not one reply..   It's like nobody else knows either.   ;D

Terry50

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2017, 08:40:22 AM »
proof of flat earth    :o

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2017, 02:34:14 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Recently i came across a movie named

"Polaris Star-World Transformer Brahmasta"

which talks about the confluence of Science & Spirituality and opens up  secrets behind many mysteries like

1.) Flat Earth
2.) The Bermuda Triangle
3.) Dinosaurs
4.) God and His role
6.) World Transformation
7.) Heaven on Earth

Watch this movie
here's the link

video

Please stop spamming this all over the fora. If you want to start a discussion topic, then you are welcome to do so, but there is no reason to repeatedly post the same video when it has no bearing on the thread you are posting it in.  Consider this a warning. Continued spamming will result in a ban.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 02:45:54 PM by junker »

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2017, 10:32:49 PM »
If the earth could be infinitely long, then it could be infinitely deep, and so there might be no below it.

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2017, 10:41:19 PM »
If it is infinitely deep, perhaps matter gets more and more compressed, dense, hard and solid the lower you get.
On the other hand, the continents could be cancellous and floating on liquids or even gases denser than water and air.

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2017, 10:48:14 PM »
But if we live in a divinely created cosmos, maybe there's a literal hell below us, where Satan, his demons and collection of damned souls dwell.
If that's the case, could we drill a hole to hell?
Might there already be holes to hell in existence?
Does Satan and his minions use them to physically travel between the underworld and ours?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2017, 12:32:19 AM »
While I appreciate your thought and opinion on the topic, there is an edit button. No need to triple post, you can succinctly provide your opinion in one post.

Terry50

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2017, 04:52:04 AM »
to 80
the soviets drilled a hole as deep as they could.
They dropped a mike down and heard screaming.  You can hear it on You Tube
Demons have their own special  gate way to hell.  They are like funnels.
Their is a hell in earth but it is not infinite.   They are making it bigger so they can fit more people in

Terry50

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2017, 04:58:34 AM »
To   80
Portal to hell inside earth proof

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2017, 04:24:57 PM »
to 80
the soviets drilled a hole as deep as they could.
They dropped a mike down and heard screaming.  You can hear it on You Tube
Demons have their own special  gate way to hell.  They are like funnels.
Their is a hell in earth but it is not infinite.   They are making it bigger so they can fit more people in

Dude, this is an old urban legend. Do you just believe anything you are told?
http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Terry50

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2017, 02:24:04 AM »
stinky
If people are screaming -    I don't want to go there. :o

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2017, 02:50:54 AM »
stinky
If people are screaming -    I don't want to go there. :o
I would agree with you, but what you posted is fake.
-Terry50

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2017, 02:30:53 PM »

Terry, pay attention.
If a man comes up and offers you 3 magic beans for your cow, it's a good idea to say no, okay?
Not because they aren't magic, it's just, you won't cope.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2017, 05:48:32 PM »

This video is very good. Give one a great perspective of being super high and the horizon rising. Obviously the earth is flat as a pancake. Boy are people gullible as too a spinning ball where water or peeps never fly off.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2017, 05:55:34 PM »

This video is very good. Give one a great perspective of being super high and the horizon rising. Obviously the earth is flat as a pancake. Boy are people gullible as too a spinning ball where water or peeps never fly off.

??? Pause the video and hold a piece of paper up to the screen. Definite curve. Not dramatic because of the field of view, but clearly not flat. The power of the mind to see what it wants, I guess.
-Terry50

Terry50

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2017, 07:26:19 PM »
Look at this line     :o

-----------------------------------------

Definite curve.  Clearly not flat. The power of the mind to see what it wants, I guess.     ;D

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2017, 07:55:47 PM »

??? Pause the video and hold a piece of paper up to the screen. Definite curve. Not dramatic because of the field of view, but clearly not flat. The power of the mind to see what it wants, I guess.

Did you see it Stinker? That rocket went straight up, not like the NASA toys that go so high than tip over to dump in the oceans. Great vid all around. There's a few more recent ones now on da tube, amateurs are beginning to expose the deception quite nicely.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2017, 08:21:47 PM »

Did you see it Stinker? That rocket went straight up, not like the NASA toys that go so high than tip over to dump in the oceans. Great vid all around. There's a few more recent ones now on da tube, amateurs are beginning to expose the deception quite nicely.

Yes, most amateur rockets go straight up. It isn't on a ballistic trajectory, nor is it attempting to go into orbit. You should probably learn more about rocketry before attempting to comment. The things you say show a woeful ignorance. The amateurs are showing the Earth is round, just like in this video. (hint: what goes up must come down. Being hundreds of miles downrange makes for a dangerous return and difficult recovery)
-Terry50

Terry50

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2017, 11:29:49 PM »
Stinky said
Yes, most amateur rockets go straight up. It isn't on a ballistic trajectory, nor is it attempting to go into orbit.

Next time Nasa goes to the moon, they should try to go on a straight up  trajectory instead of turning.  Maybe they can call up a few amateurs and figure out how to do that.  The astronnots don't  have to worry about return entry since they are in a movie studio in the first place.  ha   ha

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2017, 05:45:00 PM »
Stinky said
Yes, most amateur rockets go straight up. It isn't on a ballistic trajectory, nor is it attempting to go into orbit.

Next time Nasa goes to the moon, they should try to go on a straight up  trajectory instead of turning.  Maybe they can call up a few amateurs and figure out how to do that.  The astronnots don't  have to worry about return entry since they are in a movie studio in the first place.  ha   ha

No, because they orbit the Earth while gaining speed. (gravity assist) You have to reach a certain velocity to break free of Earth's gravity. But hey, don't let pesky facts or science get in the way of your goofy ideas. (like planes flying above the sun...)
-Terry50