Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #3140 on: July 29, 2018, 02:50:48 AM »
First off, let's get it out of the way: These people HAD the job.  You speak as though it's some random person off the street.
Secondly, I seem to have found an answer that satisfied my confusion.https://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-retains-state-dept-security-clearance/
See, I had an issue with why they still have clerance when, you'd think, the president would revoke it when they got fired.  Right?  I mean, if it's standard procedure, it should have happened to all of them yet even Susan Rice still has it.  So... what gives?  It can't just be a "Oh, one or two people I like kept it" because that doesn't explain the rather lengthly list that crosses presidencies.  In essence, my issue with your claim is "They still have it even after they quit/were fired and their boss got replaced".  Which is odd.

Yes, they had the job. And now they don't. I'm not sure what part of the "now they don't" part is having trouble finding its way to your brain, but I figure that if I keep my posts relatively short, you'll have an easier time reading them. And once again, you attempt to claim it's normal. Normalized corruption is still corruption. Yet another thing I have to repeat for you.

Yeah, I get what you're saying.  I never misunderstood.  My issue, and I have no idea why you keep ignoring it, is WHY IS IT CROSS PRESIDENT?!  Why the hell would president X go "Well, I fired that asshole but I'm not gonna revoke his clearance and keep him as a consultant because that's what I was told to do...."?

And if they ARE kept as consultants, how is that corruption?  Its all legal then, yes?

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: July 29, 2018, 03:30:27 PM »
Yeah, I get what you're saying.  I never misunderstood.  My issue, and I have no idea why you keep ignoring it, is WHY IS IT CROSS PRESIDENT?!  Why the hell would president X go "Well, I fired that asshole but I'm not gonna revoke his clearance and keep him as a consultant because that's what I was told to do...."?

Do you really think the president is personally making the decision on whether they keep clearance or not? It's quite doubtful anyone asked.

And if they ARE kept as consultants, how is that corruption?  Its all legal then, yes?

The corruption is that someone who isn't in a government position or contracted by the government is able to access government resources.

"Yes of course I understand and read your argument completely Rushy, also by the way I didn't read it lmao"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: July 29, 2018, 04:44:39 PM »

Do you really think the president is personally making the decision on whether they keep clearance or not? It's quite doubtful anyone asked.
Yes, actually, I do.  Either that or the next head of whatever department.  I mean, he obviously knows NOW....

The corruption is that someone who isn't in a government position or contracted by the government is able to access government resources.

"Yes of course I understand and read your argument completely Rushy, also by the way I didn't read it lmao"
And you fail to answer my question.Your entire argument seems to be (to give an example) Hillary Clinton isn't Secreatry of state so thus she shouldn't have cleareance but she does!  But she IS a "researcher" and that should make it ok but it seems you call that corruption anyway.  So where the hell is the line?  Is it "Anyone who once had a job in goverment but lost it/quit/retired should never have their clearance again for any reasons."?  Or is it "Those consultant/researcher jobs are fake and how the corruption works."?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: July 29, 2018, 04:54:01 PM »
And you fail to answer my question.Your entire argument seems to be (to give an example) Hillary Clinton isn't Secreatry of state so thus she shouldn't have cleareance but she does!  But she IS a "researcher" and that should make it ok but it seems you call that corruption anyway.  So where the hell is the line?  Is it "Anyone who once had a job in goverment but lost it/quit/retired should never have their clearance again for any reasons."?  Or is it "Those consultant/researcher jobs are fake and how the corruption works."?

If people wanted Hillary Clinton to have access to US government resources then they would have voted to make her president. Need I remind you, that didn't happen, and so therefore if she has no government position and she has no government contract, she shouldn't be doing jackshit within the government. Unfortunately, our government is needlessly corrupt, and allows all sorts of people to do things that shouldn't be doing them.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: July 29, 2018, 05:40:03 PM »

If people wanted Hillary Clinton to have access to US government resources then they would have voted to make her president. Need I remind you, that didn't happen, and so therefore if she has no government position and she has no government contract, she shouldn't be doing jackshit within the government. Unfortunately, our government is needlessly corrupt, and allows all sorts of people to do things that shouldn't be doing them.
Most people DID want her to have access to US government resources.  They just didn't win most of the counties in America.  But in fairness, no one voted for her to be Secretary of State so the will of the people is kinda irrelevant.
Second: We don't know what Hillary does as a "researcher" or Comey as a "Consultant".  What we can reasonably infur is that Trump believes it's worth keeping them as such either because he determined it or because someone convinced him.  Either way, he'd have cut their jobs in an instant as a play for his base.
"Just found out Crooked Hillary was still sucking money at fake job given by Obama.  Hillary: You're Fired!"  would have made a spectacular tweet.
We don't know what these people do.  Maybe nothing.  Maybe they're just "experts on call".  Maybe they give the current job holder a 20 page report every day.
But I will agree that if they do nothing of value, then they have no need for the clearance.  If they have a job given only because they're freinds (nepotism) then I will call that corruption.  But until then, I'm just gonna give them the benefit of the doubt.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: July 30, 2018, 01:41:44 AM »
Quote from: Tronald Dump
I would be willing to 'shut down' government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall!

Mmm.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: July 30, 2018, 08:47:32 AM »
Just build the best damned wall the world has ever seen ... and the tourists will come.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: July 30, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »
Including illegal Mexican tourists that climb over it with primitive technology or go around.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: July 30, 2018, 05:31:26 PM »
Issue hunting licenses to the legal tourists. The Mexicans would be a problem that went away very quickly.

I'll bet there are wealthy people out there that would pay a small fortune to slaughter a Mexican. Would pay for the wall.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 05:33:02 PM by Baby Thork »
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: July 30, 2018, 05:52:09 PM »
Issue hunting licenses to the legal tourists. The Mexicans would be a problem that went away very quickly.

I'll bet there are wealthy people out there that would pay a small fortune to slaughter a Mexican. Would pay for the wall.

And drug cartels too.  Bet they'd just camp on the border checks and just pick off random people cause why not?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3150 on: August 02, 2018, 07:46:09 AM »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: August 03, 2018, 01:52:34 AM »
No shit WikiLeaks favored Trump. That's not news in the slightest.

Also, remember that time Rushy thought the wall would be built, ample proof of Trump winning the popular vote would have surfaced, and Hillary would have been convicted of treason by this time in Trump's presidency? I'm not going to waste any time providing the relevant quotes or anything, because he'd just deny or downplay them, but we all know that it's true. What a dumbass, am I right? ;D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 03:36:32 AM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: August 03, 2018, 02:29:00 AM »
No shit WikiLeaks favored Trump. That's not news in the slightest.

Also, remember that time Rushy thought the wall would be built, ample proof of Trump winning the popular vote would have surfaced, and Hillary would have :-B been convicted of treason by this time in Trump's presidency? I'm not going to waste any time providing the relevant quotes or anything, because he'd just deny or downplay them, but we all know that it's true. What a dumbass, am I right? ;D

The wall is being built, Trump did win the popular vote, and Hillary is already a prisoner of Trump's America. No need for denial, I'm not tired of winning yet.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/construction-for-new-texas-border-wall-begins/

http://thehill.com/latino/390380-construction-begins-on-san-diego-border-wall-with-anti-climbing-plate

BUILD WALL.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 02:30:53 AM by Rushy »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: August 04, 2018, 02:40:01 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/02/new-york-times-stands-by-new-tech-writer-sarah-jeong-after-racist-tweets-surface.html

"All black people are monkeys that belong in the jungle"

wtf you racist piece of shit

"Oh sorry, I meant all white people are goblins that belong underground"

Oh haha cool, hey you want a job at NYT?

Rama Set

« Reply #3155 on: August 04, 2018, 03:20:05 PM »
She claims she was “counter-trolling”.

Check out this idiotic defense of Sarah Jeong, specifically the quoted tweets:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/08/02/backfire-new-yorker-food-writer-serves-up-rotten-defense-of-sarah-jeong-and-burns-the-left-in-the-process/

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: August 04, 2018, 03:27:16 PM »
I had no idea that strong, manly conservatives were such fragile snowflakes. Maybe they need a safe space, and a soothing lotion for their butts.

Rama Set

« Reply #3157 on: August 04, 2018, 03:44:32 PM »
I had no idea that strong, manly conservatives were such fragile snowflakes. Maybe they need a safe space, and a soothing lotion for their butts.

Sorry, so we should be ok with hypocritical positions? All that I want is for the people who don’t support anything that even has a hint of racism, not to support anything that has a hint of racism. If your position is that free speech is paramount, then fine, but if you think that racial sensitivity is a sacred cow, but not for white people, then you are terrible.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: August 04, 2018, 03:51:31 PM »
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the NYT recently published an article stating that the US northeast is too white.

If the NYT is keeping this woman, it's fairly assured that her attitude is not an uncommon one at the company, and that they are now publishing articles that contain direct or indirect anti-white rhetoric.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: August 04, 2018, 04:41:36 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/02/new-york-times-stands-by-new-tech-writer-sarah-jeong-after-racist-tweets-surface.html

"All black people are monkeys that belong in the jungle"

wtf you racist piece of shit

"Oh sorry, I meant all white people are goblins that belong underground"

Oh haha cool, hey you want a job at NYT?

I find if annoying fox posted images and not actual links.
So now I have to find the time to find these posts to verify them and get context.

Also: Irony of Fox being upset by someone's insulting twitter posts.