Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #3100 on: July 22, 2018, 02:47:45 AM »
Remember that time Saddam thought Trump couldn't even make it through a whole year of being president before indicted? Reminds me of the shittons of investigations into Hillary that produced nothing other than a "lock her up" meme. "Trump will be impeached and thrown in jail because muh Russia, any day now! Aaaaaany day now! It'll be soon! Believe me! Soon!"

Also:

Your Favorite President Did Nothing Wrong

Remember that time Trump denied knowing about any affair?  Then denied knowing about any payment?  Good times.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: July 22, 2018, 02:47:06 PM »
Remember that time Saddam thought Trump couldn't even make it through a whole year of being president before indicted?

I don't remember that. Are you sure you're not confusing me with Dave or Gary?

Neither Dave nor Gary are ...interesting enough to seriously say that Trump won't make it through his first year without being indicted. No, that was all you, after being intensely "it wasn't supposed to happen like this" when Trump won.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: July 22, 2018, 03:44:09 PM »
I was hoping you'd have a quote from me instead of just a yuh-uh to my nuh-uh.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: July 22, 2018, 04:30:18 PM »

Here's how that would happen:

1. I spend a non-zero amount of my own time proving you said something that you already know you said
2. You then claim you were just joking, being sarcastic, etc.
3. You learn literally nothing from the experience and continue making incorrect remarks that are worthy of nothing other than "haha remember that time when saddam" posts.

Trick me once, shame on you, trick me twice, uhh, can't be tricked again, Saddam.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 04:34:32 PM by Rushy »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: July 22, 2018, 04:41:03 PM »

1. I spend a non-zero amount of my own time proving you said something that you already know you said
3. You learn literally nothing from the experience and continue making incorrect remarks that are worthy of nothing other than "haha remember that time when saddam" posts.

Trick me once, shame on you, trick me twice, uhh, can't be tricked again, Saddam.
You realize that will get Saddam elected president, right?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3105 on: July 22, 2018, 04:46:28 PM »

You realize that will get Saddam elected president, right?

Saddam will never get a small loan of one million dollars from his father, so we're completely safe.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: July 22, 2018, 06:39:18 PM »
I don't "already know" I said it. Is it so outlandish to you that I might have said it and forgot?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: July 23, 2018, 06:38:54 AM »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: July 23, 2018, 12:34:21 PM »

Well...
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021234525626609666

Its like he'sfolowing Trump's Obama playbook..
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/379717298296086529

Well, it's mostly because we just reinstated sanctions against Iran and Rouhani threatened the "mother of all wars" if our actions continue.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: July 23, 2018, 03:43:49 PM »

Well...
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021234525626609666

Its like he'sfolowing Trump's Obama playbook..
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/379717298296086529

Well, it's mostly because we just reinstated sanctions against Iran and Rouhani threatened the "mother of all wars" if our actions continue.

They said "war with us is the mother of all wars." But they also said "peace with us is the mother of all peace".

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: July 23, 2018, 05:06:41 PM »
The worst part of that tweet was it being in all caps. For shame, Trump.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: July 23, 2018, 05:36:50 PM »
They said "war with us is the mother of all wars." But they also said "peace with us is the mother of all peace".

Iran is a theocracy and their idea of peace means that you've converted to Islam.

The worst part of that tweet was it being in all caps. For shame, Trump.

http://www.therepublic.com/2018/07/19/ml-iran-drought/#

Haha

AND DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME OR MY SON COUNTRY EVER AGAIN!

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: July 24, 2018, 02:53:58 PM »

Iran is a theocracy and their idea of peace means that you've converted to Islam.
Pretty sure they can have peace with non-islamic nations. 

Also, they were basically being angry about sanctions being reimplemented.  It amounted to "Don't tred on me" and Trump just had to scream at them as though its some kind of show of dominance.

Online Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: July 24, 2018, 08:28:22 PM »
He's just trying to take the public eye off his escalating legal problems by threatening nuclear war, that's all.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #3114 on: July 24, 2018, 08:59:04 PM »
Play out of the Clinton book. I likee

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: July 25, 2018, 04:47:05 AM »
God, I never thought I'd see this day when the house speaker (or any political figure) actually defends the president as "just trolling".

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/24/631870467/ryan-trump-threat-to-revoke-security-clearances-is-trolling-people

Oh and apparently he walked back his walk-back on russia hacking while also claiming democrats will be helped by Russia this year.  Oh and that Obama knew about the hacks but didn't do anything cause its a hoax.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/24/631887290/trump-now-acknowledging-russian-interference-says-its-aimed-at-helping-dems

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021158915206152193
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 04:56:29 AM by Lord Dave »

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: July 25, 2018, 08:42:43 AM »
Trump is an ex-celebrity. And celebrities measure their popularity in column inches. I don't suppose he cares what they write as long as they are writing about him. As they say in Hollywood, there is no such thing as bad press. Or as Oscar Wilde put it

Quote from: Oscar Wilde
There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

Nothing the press write will make any difference. He just has to stay relevant ... and he does that every single day.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: July 25, 2018, 01:40:18 PM »
Why should someone who isn't actually in a government position retain the security clearance held by that position?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: July 25, 2018, 03:21:45 PM »
Why should someone who isn't actually in a government position retain the security clearance held by that position?

Consultation, mostly. An understanding of past history of whatever job you had, usually high level.
Also, why revoke it?  Like revoking your medical license if you decide to stop being a doctor.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: July 25, 2018, 04:35:05 PM »
The two are not comparable. A medical licence means you can get certain jobs. Security clearance means you can access certain places and information, regardless of job.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume