Offline Horhang

• View Profile
Exposing a flat earth liar: Eric Dubay
« on: September 09, 2017, 07:54:23 AM »
In this video Eric Dubay says he is a college graduate and taught at a university for 7 years,
However Eric Dubay's own website:
https://plus.google.com/114446283043110571468
Says he is 34 years old. Subtract 7 years of teaching time and we have an age of 27. this means with an average age of high school graduation of 17, 4 years to earn an undergraduate degree, he managed to teach 7 years in 4 years.
Not only do flat earthers deny clear science, they lie about their experience.
FLAT EARTHERS ARE LIARS OR MISINFORMED.

Offline Horhang

• View Profile
Re: Exposing a flat earth liar: Eric Dubay
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 08:08:21 AM »
He is also a holocaust denier:

He not only denies the clear evidence of science, but also of history.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 03:19:10 PM »
In this video Eric Dubay says he is a college graduate and taught at a university for 7 years,
However Eric Dubay's own website:
https://plus.google.com/114446283043110571468
Says he is 34 years old. Subtract 7 years of teaching time and we have an age of 27. this means with an average age of high school graduation of 17, 4 years to earn an undergraduate degree, he managed to teach 7 years in 4 years.
Not only do flat earthers deny clear science, they lie about their experience.
FLAT EARTHERS ARE LIARS OR MISINFORMED.

While I hate to support an FE'er - we have to be scrupulously accurate here - and you screwed up your math.   You double-counted those 7 years.

If he graduated high school at 17, then after 4 years of college, he'd have graduated with a degree at age 21 - add 7 years of teaching and he'd be 28...and now he's 34 - meaning it could be that he stopped teaching 6 years ago.

There is no inconsistency in *that*.  Everything else he says is bullshit.

(But then Tom Bishop believes that "Curing cancer is trivial" and "One such cure for cancer involves the usage of garlic and peppers, which will kill cancer cells.")

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 03:23:55 PM by 3DGeek »
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 05:20:37 PM »
You can also earn an undergraduate degree in 3 years in many countries. While I'm no fan of Dubay, this thread is simply rooted in poor arithmetic and a lack of knowledge of education systems around the world.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline 3DGeek

• View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 06:30:28 PM »
You can also earn an undergraduate degree in 3 years in many countries. While I'm no fan of Dubay, this thread is simply rooted in poor arithmetic and a lack of knowledge of education systems around the world.

For once, I agree.

4 year (and often 5 year) degrees are common in the USA where high school education is conducted at a lower standard than in many other countries.  In the UK 3 year degrees are more common since much work is done with kids in the 6th form of our senior schools - at what would be considered "degree level" in the USA.

But it doesn't matter - Dubay may be wrong for many other reasons - but we can't show that he's lying like this.

Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Offline Horhang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 03:19:55 AM »
You are right, I did double count the 7 years, that's what I get for trying to parse FE people after cocktails. Though university professorship typically requires a masters at least in the US.

Screamer

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 11:40:49 AM »
Dubay has never taught anywhere. He's a chopper.

Quote from: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chopper
Chopper

A middle class male who fits most, if not all of the following criteria. Not to be confused with a rah.

He has floppy shoulder length, usually blond hair.

He visited South East Asia for his gap year, but he doesnt call it a gap year he calls it "travelling". What he actually means is he got shitfaced with other choppers for 3 months, all the time posing with the the poor local children for a host of Facebook profile pictures.

He is paid through university by his family and finds it strange that not everyone gets the same deal.

His year round attire is a pastel coloured polo shirt, three quarter length beige shorts and flip flops.

He drives a Mini.

After finishing his degree in Business Studies or Management he will get a job working for his dad's company.

He has a tattoo on his arm (often from his "travels") that he considers to be meaningful. It shows his creative side. It says "TWAT" in Vietnamese.
Look at that guy at the bar, he's a complete chopper.

Fredo: I just got back from Thailand. It was amazing, the people there have it so hard. I helped them build a hospital while I was there.
Davey: Mate, you are such a chopper.

Fredo: Do you like my new tattoo? It's my girlfriend's name in Hindi.
Davey: Mate, you are a complete and utter chopper.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 08:14:37 PM »
You are right, I did double count the 7 years, that's what I get for trying to parse FE people after cocktails. Though university professorship typically requires a masters at least in the US.

You're jelly he gets millions of views and you will be lucky to get 100 here. He opened a lot of closed eyes. The earth is flat as a pancake.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 09:33:52 PM »
His offical forum scares me, he doesn't like Christians or Jews or any religious convictions.
If being enlightened through meditation causes you to hate everyone then its time to stop meditating.

Its sad because I really like the guy, but when I became a flat earther I decided early on to stay away from all the racist anti Semitic elements and thats why I ended up here, in TFES, being pummelled by roundies.
If a person believes in FET ( I do ) then by the very nature of the conspiracy ALL websites must be monitored. 
And for this reason, I refuse to be associated with views which I find frankly disturbing and highly offensive.

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2017, 10:16:09 PM »
His offical forum scares me, he doesn't like Christians or Jews or any religious convictions.
If being enlightened through meditation causes you to hate everyone then its time to stop meditating.

Its sad because I really like the guy, but when I became a flat earther I decided early on to stay away from all the racist anti Semitic elements and thats why I ended up here, in TFES, being pummelled by roundies.
If a person believes in FET ( I do ) then by the very nature of the conspiracy ALL websites must be monitored. 
And for this reason, I refuse to be associated with views which I find frankly disturbing and highly offensive.

Is Christianity a conspiracy? Because if the round earthers are being portrayed as I express, it's not a conspiracy. It's the devils playground to control with his truth of falsehood. His power is great and has the ability to control the minds and hearts of these people. Not a conspiracy it's their truth albeit false.

Dubay appears to believe in a creator from an eastern point of view whereas he is part of the God entity. He seems to be of good intelligence and articulates many fine points about world matters. I seriously doubt he would question someone in need on the ground before giving positive assistance. I could be wrong but I don't see him that way.

Dude this site is a laughing stock, it would take a whole lot of FE'ers to bring it around. Enjoy the shits and giggles, wear the roundies out. Two can play idiots.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Dither

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2017, 12:37:21 AM »
Dubay appears to believe in a creator from an eastern point of view whereas he is part of the God entity.

Belief in FET is not a prerequisite to salvation.

I admit most Christians are confused by their current cosmology, this does not make them the devils children if that is what you are suggesting. There are truths that God has hidden to the end of days and FET is one of them.
Eric rejects Christ and those who reject Him are not of Him. So called Christ Consciousness is just Gnosticism.
The true church has always opposed Gnosticism including all the disciples and the early church fathers.
Its important to get these things correct, to make sure you are wearing the right clothes. :) (Matt 22:11)

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 01:10:43 AM »
Dubay appears to believe in a creator from an eastern point of view whereas he is part of the God entity.

Belief in FET is not a prerequisite to salvation.

I admit most Christians are confused by their current cosmology, this does not make them the devils children if that is what you are suggesting. There are truths that God has hidden to the end of days and FET is one of them.
Eric rejects Christ and those who reject Him are not of Him. So called Christ Consciousness is just Gnosticism.
The true church has always opposed Gnosticism including all the disciples and the early church fathers.
Its important to get these things correct, to make sure you are wearing the right clothes. :) (Matt 22:11)

Understand I am not judging Eric as in Matt 22:11 which Is the final judgment. Eric, you and I aren't there yet. I believe he still has time to have his name written in the book, right up to the end. He brings some good evidence to FE studies.

Christians not understanding the FE is probably acceptable seeing as its proofs can get pretty intense and expensive.

No one said we had to hang out with him. My only point is he has opened a lot of good info to the FE subject.

Offline Dither

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2017, 05:08:12 AM »
My only point is he has opened a lot of good info to the FE subject.

Thats so true, I think Eric's pretty awesome actually :0

I like him a lot, but he's so negative against any form of organised religion (Christian or otherwise) and he also thinks every FEer who doesn't think like him is a shill and this has ostracised him from the FE community.

Offline Horhang

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2017, 05:39:51 AM »
The fact that he denies the holocaust clearly demonstrates that he is unable to examine evidence and draw conclusions that are based on that evidence.
This also leads me to doubt he was ever a university professor.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2017, 07:26:34 AM »
The fact that he denies the holocaust clearly demonstrates that he is unable to examine evidence and draw conclusions that are based on that evidence.

Get over the butt hurt. A whole lot of Architects and Engineers believe 911 was an inside job.

What brought down WTC7?  Pull it !

Believe the lies........

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 12:48:26 PM »

Get over the butt hurt. A whole lot of Architects and Engineers believe 911 was an inside job.

Believe the lies........
Got any evidence, facts, or actual numbers as to what a 'whole lot' is? Or are you just pulling that out of your ass?

Offline Horhang

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017, 01:07:54 PM »

Believe the lies........

Eric Dubay denies the holocaust, but some people believe 911 was an inside job? What does one thing have to do with the other?
Anyone who denies the holocaust demonstrates either true ignorance or an inability to examine evidence and draw reasonable conclusions based on that evidence.
Anyone who thinks "A whole lot of Architects and Engineers think 911 was an inside job," is a response to the statement that holocaust deniers cannot examine evidence and draw reasonable conclusions either has a reading comprehension issue, or is not able to draw logical conclusions themself. 911 was an inside job, so the holocaust is a lie?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2017, 07:39:49 PM »

Believe the lies........

Eric Dubay denies the holocaust, but some people believe 911 was an inside job? What does one thing have to do with the other?
Anyone who denies the holocaust demonstrates either true ignorance or an inability to examine evidence and draw reasonable conclusions based on that evidence.
Anyone who thinks "A whole lot of Architects and Engineers think 911 was an inside job," is a response to the statement that holocaust deniers cannot examine evidence and draw reasonable conclusions either has a reading comprehension issue, or is not able to draw logical conclusions themself. 911 was an inside job, so the holocaust is a lie?

What does Eric's hatred for the Jews have to do with FE? Maybe he lost a relative in the PULL IT program and will never forgive or forget. So this is his way of retribution?

Get over it. Jesus was a Jew, the King of the Jews. You got bigger fish to fry than Dubay.

Offline 3DGeek

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 09:51:20 PM »
What does Eric's hatred for the Jews have to do with FE? Maybe he lost a relative in the PULL IT program and will never forgive or forget. So this is his way of retribution?

Get over it. Jesus was a Jew, the King of the Jews. You got bigger fish to fry than Dubay.

It's not that he hates Jews - it's that he denies that the holocaust happened.   That indicates that he's not smart about looking at the evidence - of which there is plenty.

People who are not prepared to look at the facts and come to a rational conclusion are not to be trusted as sources of information.

If you call any evidence you don't like "Faked" - then you can "prove" almost anything.   Trouble is, that's not really proving anything beyond the person's own inability to assemble facts and come to a rational conclusion.

Offline CriticalThinker

• Polite and Pragmatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 05:01:04 PM »
What does the one thing have to do with the other?  They aren't inextricably linked.

Dubay believes in FE.  Dubay believes no holocaust.  They're about a linked logically as shape and taste.  All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares right?  The link between Dubay's beliefs are more on the order of all squares are rectangles but all fish tastes bad.  Your disagreement with the second can be justified any way you want but it doesn't have anything to do with the first.

CT
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur