Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Hey, Congrats Sean
« on: April 22, 2022, 04:12:47 PM »
https://people.com/tv/sean-hannity-becomes-longest-running-cable-news-host-breaks-record-previously-held-by-larry-king/

Hey, congrats Sean. You've managed to become the longest running cable news host in history, despite both you and your network clarifying several times over the course of your career that what you do isn't truly classifiable as "news" (I would call it propaganda, of course, but I think you and your cronies found a more respectable sounding way to put it). A staggering achievement, and yet another sign that the end times are near. It's time to repent if you believe that will help you folks.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Congrats Sean
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 04:40:06 PM »
Sean Hannity is not a journalist. Like Tucker Carlson, he's legally classified as an opinions analyst. This means he can say whatever he wants without any accountability.

Unlike a news reporter that has to cite sources and retract inaccurate information, Sean Hannity can lie and never be held responsible.

The courts have decided that there is no public expectation that these people will tell the truth so they don't have to tell the truth. Only idiots believe their crap.

Unfortunately, there are lots of idiots.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 04:52:46 PM »
I really hate the saying that 80% of life is just showing up but I guess Hannity is a good example of it.  Even if you're kind of dim witted, just keep showing up and good things will happen.  Sort of like Forrest Gump.

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 04:57:09 PM »
Well,  this thread was disappointing

Anyway congrats,  Sean
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?