Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Putin pulling the strings of Republicans
« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2022, 12:07:17 PM »
Repugnican thinks Ukrainians should just give up and let the Russians beat them up, just so that she and her snowflake friends don't have to watch it on TV;

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-2656973028/

""If we truly care about suffering and death on our television screens, we cannot fund more of it by sending money and weaponry to fight a war they cannot possibly win!" she said. "The only effect of more arms and more money from America will be to prolong the war!""
Please state for the record...

What has been the result of the US sending more money and weaponry to fight wars in the Middle East and Asia?
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2022, 12:13:20 PM »
MUH NUANCE!!!
Go ahead and dismiss as usual.

NAZI's are NAZI's and they appreciate your support here on this forum.

You can stamp your all-caps feet all you like, but if you continue to make wild assertions without any evidence, nobody is going to believe you.I don't have anything meaningful to add, as the facts are clear.
FTFY.

I cannot help it the sources you love to lean on so frequently reported on the reality of white nationalism in Ukraine as recently as 2 years ago and now want to sweep it under the rug.

You do not care and that's fine.

I do care and I want every single last one of them motherfuckers wiped out.

Don't try to tell me that is a position that needs more nuance or examined in context.

The bottom line: Are you saying that you are in support of Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Just trying to cut to the chase.
The bottom line is I know these cocksuckers are staging events to play on the money game and getting rich off the reality TV (MSM), as usual. I want those NAZI motherfuckers in Ukraine wiped off the fucking planet.

The USA, Canada, and the UK have had a great deal of fun funding those motherfuckers over the past thirty years.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 17, 2022, 12:41:50 PM »
The bottom line is I know these cocksuckers are staging events to play on the money game and getting rich off the reality TV (MSM), as usual. I want those NAZI motherfuckers in Ukraine wiped off the fucking planet.

The USA, Canada, and the UK have had a great deal of fun funding those motherfuckers over the past thirty years.

So you're ok with the Nazis in America?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-38057104
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/ku-klux-klan-nazi-salutes-rally-donald-trump-north-carolina-us-president-elect-a7455446.html
https://triad-city-beat.com/trump-convoy-participant-heil-hitler-nazi-salute/

Your support for the Invasion of Ukraine has nothing to do with Nazis, you're just believing what your two daddies, Trump and Putin, want you to believe.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2022, 01:18:36 PM »
I’m surprised she hasn’t called on Israel to lend Ukraine their space laser.
Well Ukraine is full of Nazis, according to her and all the very stable jeniuses that share a similar mindset (you can scroll back a few posts for a great demonstration), so with that in mind it might be more likely that she recommends Israel lend that space laser to Putin so he can use it for its obviously intended purpose.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 17, 2022, 02:53:18 PM »
Repugnican thinks Ukrainians should just give up and let the Russians beat them up, just so that she and her snowflake friends don't have to watch it on TV;

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-2656973028/

""If we truly care about suffering and death on our television screens, we cannot fund more of it by sending money and weaponry to fight a war they cannot possibly win!" she said. "The only effect of more arms and more money from America will be to prolong the war!""

I mean, she's not wrong.
Giving them weapons to fight with allows them to defend themselves, which prolongs the war.

Is it weird to see Republicans hating people defending their freedoms?
No.  No it is not.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2022, 03:37:52 PM »
MUH NUANCE!!!

You can stamp your all-caps feet all you like, but if you continue to make wild assertions without any evidence, nobody is going to believe you.I don't have anything meaningful to add, as the facts are clear.
FTFY.

I cannot help it the sources you love to lean on so frequently reported on the reality of white nationalism in Ukraine as recently as 2 years ago and now want to sweep it under the rug.

Don't try to tell me that is a position that needs more nuance or examined in context.

The bottom line: Are you saying that you are in support of Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Just trying to cut to the chase.

So your stance is that you are in support of Putin and his invasion of Ukraine? A simple Yes or No answer.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2022, 09:28:29 PM »
MUH NUANCE!!!

FTFY.

So your stance is that you are in support of Putin and his invasion of Ukraine? A simple Yes or No answer.
I am in support of anyone invading that shitbag harbor and killing NAZI's; however, I am more in favor of you, Rama, AATW, pete, and kramer, picking up your sabres and giving it a go.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2022, 09:48:52 PM »
MUH NUANCE!!!

FTFY.

I am in support of anyone invading that shitbag harbor and killing NAZI's; however, I am more in favor of you, Rama, AATW, pete, and kramer, picking up your sabres and giving it a go.
And the people who aren't Nazis?  I assume that killing them is "For the greater good"?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 10:22:10 PM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2022, 10:14:16 PM »
MUH NUANCE!!!

FTFY.

Cool, got it. You support Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Good to know definitively where you're loyalties are.

Offline scomato

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2022, 11:05:29 PM »
The House votes 424-8 to suspend normal trade relations with Russia, those 8 are a real who's who of crazies:
Andy Biggs of Arizona
Dan Bishop of North Carolina
Lauren Boebert of Colorado
Matt Gaetz of Florida
Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
Glenn Grothman of Wisconsin
Thomas Massie of Kentucky
Chip Roy of Texas

At least they made it clear which side of the democracy/dictatorship debate they stand on.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2022, 11:34:35 PM »
Anyone know what the reasoning is for the nays? I can’t seem to find anything of real relevance.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2022, 05:06:32 AM »
They're hard core members of the sedition caucus.

They're also idiots.  So who knows.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2022, 07:29:42 AM »
Anyone know what the reasoning is for the nays? I can’t seem to find anything of real relevance.
The guy from Kentucky probabky has stocks in Russia companies.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2022, 10:56:50 AM »
And the people who aren't Nazis?  I assume that killing them is "For the greater good"?
Hey, weren't you just championing the practice of capitalism?

"muh people..."

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2022, 01:53:49 PM »

"muh people..."
Capitalism ttyyyyypically doesn't involve airstrikes.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2022, 02:34:00 PM »
False.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2022, 02:47:37 PM »

"muh people..."
Wow...You really, I mean really, have no idea about much of anything regarding economics, foreign affairs, politics, etc., do you?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 18, 2022, 02:56:19 PM »
Wow...You really, I mean really, have no idea about much of anything regarding economics, foreign affairs, politics, etc., do you?

Spoken by someone who can't even explain the basic geography of this planet's major continents.

https://www.adn.com/politics/2022/03/16/a-russian-lawmaker-wants-alaska-back-good-luck-with-that/

Some Russians want to take Alaska back. I'm sure there are Americans who support them. After all, Putin only wants the best for us.

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 18, 2022, 03:08:29 PM »

Spoken by someone who can't even explain the basic geography of this planet's major continents.

https://www.adn.com/politics/2022/03/16/a-russian-lawmaker-wants-alaska-back-good-luck-with-that/

Some Russians want to take Alaska back. I'm sure there are Americans who support them. After all, Putin only wants the best for us.
Take a look at who is starting all the shit and who actually wants it to end.

Globetards are starting all the shit.

Globetards are supporting all the shit.

I would like for the shit to end, quickly at that.

But no, globetards are profiting WAY to much for it to end, so drag it out they will.

Because globetards don't give a fuck about people.

Why don't you pick up a gun and go over there and join the fight against the evil Cossack horde, kramer!?! I mean, for once, do something meaningful in your life, ffs.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2022, 03:23:17 PM »
Take a look at who is starting all the shit and who actually wants it to end.

Globetards are starting all the shit.

Globetards are supporting all the shit.

I would like for the shit to end, quickly at that.

But no, globetards are profiting WAY to much for it to end, so drag it out they will.

Because globetards don't give a fuck about people.

Why don't you pick up a gun and go over there and join the fight against the evil Cossack horde, kramer!?! I mean, for once, do something meaningful in your life, ffs.

Globetards built everything in your world that you value. The power lines that deliver electricity to your conspiracy theory computer searches, the anti-lock braking system on your car (if you even have a car), the toilet you crap into and thousands of daily conveniences were designed and built by globetards. For all their supposed awareness, flat earthers can't even produce a useful map.

About my efforts to support Ukraine, you have no fucking clue what I'm doing.

You can support Putin your way and I'll oppose him my way.