Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #1700 on: July 07, 2022, 01:19:29 AM »
People must have really had a hard time out there on their motorcycles in 2021. Not like anything else was going on

BillO

« Reply #1701 on: July 07, 2022, 02:28:25 AM »
Life Insurance companies also reported significantly increased claims in 2021, despite that Covid started in 2020. Weird.

Are you serious?

So, let me recap.  For the last two years people were forced to hibernate.  Sit on their sofas and watch shite on TV and YT and eat "comfort" food.  You think it's weird that after a year of forced sedentary lifestyles and too many shifty snacks, people started to get ill.  So fucking unexpected!!!

Tom, you are no friggin' good at this political commentary.  Give it up for your own sake.  No matter what you say in this forum, someone calls you out, and for good reason.  Go to Dunkin', eat donuts, die early, enjoy your thing.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 02:30:30 AM by BillO »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: July 07, 2022, 03:31:51 AM »
Are you serious?

So, let me recap.  For the last two years people were forced to hibernate.  Sit on their sofas and watch shite on TV and YT and eat "comfort" food.  You think it's weird that after a year of forced sedentary lifestyles and too many shifty snacks, people started to get ill.  So fucking unexpected!!!

Yeah, nice explanation. Unfortunately an explanation is not evidence and this is just one of many things that you need to explain away, in what appears to be an unending series of coincidences which just makes it seem like the vaccine may be harmful.

If you were honest, you would admit that there are multiple explanations for why insurance claims went up in 2021. But you are not, and a vaccine addict, so it's anything except the vaccine.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: July 07, 2022, 03:39:37 AM »
Seems to track with positive results from vax rollout. Death payouts spike in 2020 pre-vax. Then drop off as vax begins to roll out. Spike again in Q3 when Delta hit, which was around mid-June 2021 if I remember. Then drops back down to almost 2019 levels as more people get vaxed.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: July 07, 2022, 08:24:22 AM »
The chart you posted says at the bottom "Data shown for net death benefit include annuity, life, and accident and health contracts". It does not appear to be only life insurance individual payouts in there. If health contracts include an increase in general health insurance billed surcharges to the insurance companies because of covid precautions or to cover other covid measures, it might taint the data.

The video is about life insurance payouts to individuals, which indicates that there was a significant increase in 2021, over 2020 and 2019 levels.

An article about life insurance claims says that claims were significantly more in 2021 -

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/life-insurers-adapt-pandemic-risk-070702607.html

"Dutch insurer Aegon, which does two-thirds of its business in the United States, said its claims in the Americas in the third quarter were $111 million, up from $31 million a year earlier. "

The article is written in Jan 2022 about the previous year, which means it was up in the third quarter of 2021 over the third quarter of 2020. The article blames the increase on "Covid" -

"The global life insurance industry was hit with reported claims due to COVID-19 of $5.5 billion in the first nine months of 2021 versus $3.5 billion for the whole of 2020, according to insurance broker Howden in a report on Jan 4"

So "Covid" was significantly more intense in 2021 than in 2020, which is contradictory to the graph you displayed.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 06:24:11 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #1705 on: July 07, 2022, 02:40:51 PM »
The article is written in Jan 2022 about the previous year, which means it was up in the third quarter of 2021 over the third quarter of 2020. The article blames the increase on "Covid"

"Yes"

- "The global life insurance industry was hit with reported claims due to COVID-19 of $5.5 billion in the first nine months of 2021 versus $3.5 billion for the whole of 2020, according to insurance broker Howden in a report on Jan 4"

So "Covid" was significantly more intense in 2021 than in 2020, which is contradictory to the graph you displayed.

You will notice in the graph that the first two quarters of 2021 are signficantly higher than every previous quarter.  Seems like the contradiction is in your own mind.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: July 07, 2022, 04:30:07 PM »
Despite the vaccine, why are there more deaths this year?

Spencer Fox, associate director of the University of Texas COVID-19 Modeling Consortium,  said the first thing to consider when it comes to looking at 2020 and 2021 pandemic statistics is that 2020 is a ten-month period while 2021 is a full pandemic year. Much of the COVID-19 deaths happened March 2020 and onward; only 26 deaths involving COVID-19 were recorded for January and February 2020.

Additionally, the U.S. experienced a surge in cases starting winter 2020 near the end of that year, Fox said. Many people died from those 2020 infections in early 2021, and that was well before vaccines were widely available. So while many of the infections in that wave happened in 2020, they were part of the 2021 mortality statistics.

There was also a delta variant surge in summer 2021, after vaccines had become widely available to the public.

"What we've seen basically since that surge is really just continued spread," Fox said, noting that the delta and omicron variants surprised a lot of people.

The delta variant was more infectious and had increased transmissibility,according to the CDC.

"But I think even though vaccines were widely available, I think a lot of the mortality that happened over the summer – during that major Delta surge – was happening on unvaccinated individuals," Fox said.

Fox noted that even though many people were vaccinated, vaccination rates were low. "There was plenty kind of fuel for the COVID virus to spread on," Fox said.

« Reply #1707 on: July 19, 2022, 04:49:49 AM »
Could it be that people are sick and dying because covid ravaged their bodies and fudged up their heart, lung's and brain? Just because you 'survive' covid, doesn't mean you're out of the woods. More than a few are left with permanent damage and scarring. We know internal scarring can increase likelihood of cancer so we should expect to see an increase in those. No doubt anti vaxxer muppets will try to link the vaccine to cancer lol

I've yet to see people like Tom explain away how the vaccine is more harmful than the virus. Using actual science and facts and not made up BS

I don't care though. Covid is nature's way of culling the stupid at this point

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: July 23, 2022, 07:22:23 PM »
Despite the vaccine, why are there more deaths this year?

Actually some say that cold showers may be the blame:

Others lay blame on energy bills:

Still others lay blame on a number of other causes:

« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 11:37:15 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: July 23, 2022, 10:07:37 PM »
Solid research. Looks like a lot of different things/activities may cause harm to humans. Thanks for pointing that out.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: July 31, 2022, 07:15:43 PM »
Solid research. Looks like a lot of different things/activities may cause harm to humans. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yep, it's a mystery.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: July 31, 2022, 08:08:52 PM »

Yep, it's a mystery.

Fun fact:
My HS PE teacher, healthy guy, in his 40s, really great guy.  Had a sudden heart attack and died.
This was in the 90s.

I had a coworker whose son died while walking from his car to a shop.  Blood clot.
This was in the early 2010s.

Its a mystery....
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline ohplease

• View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: July 31, 2022, 09:17:29 PM »
Heart disease has been the leading cause of death in the US at least since the 50s.  That rate had been coming down starting in the 70s-80s (I'd guess due to lower rates of smoking) and for awhile it looked like cancer (the perennial number 2) would surpass it, but heart disease began to go up again around 2010 so its still the leading cause but not by very much over cancer.

Not surprisingly heart disease has impacted many people.  My GP, a Stanford grad, really great guy, very healthy, no history of heart disease was out bicycling and dropped dead from a massive coronary back in the 90s.  My father had a heart attack though survived it.

There is a very small uptick in deaths from heart disease during the pandemic both from those with or having had covid being weaker and less able to survive a heart attack and from people being reluctant to go to the hospital or clinic when experiencing symptoms due to fears of contracting covid.  But no evidence of heart attacks induced by the vaccines.  That rumor appears to have started from a preliminary report on temporary heart inflammation in some rare cases caused by the vaccines.  But this is a marker for possibly increased risk of heart disease only if the inflammation is NOT temporary.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 09:32:53 PM by ohplease »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: July 31, 2022, 11:47:53 PM »

Yep, it's a mystery.

Fun fact:
My HS PE teacher, healthy guy, in his 40s, really great guy.  Had a sudden heart attack and died.
This was in the 90s.

I had a coworker whose son died while walking from his car to a shop.  Blood clot.

Its a mystery....

I’m not sure what a tweet from a random doctor has to do with anything.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: August 01, 2022, 08:27:26 AM »

Yep, it's a mystery.

Fun fact:
This was in the 90s.

Its a mystery....

I’m not sure what a tweet from a random doctor has to do with anything.

Scare tactics.
Make it vague enough and people fill in the rest.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: August 01, 2022, 08:43:56 AM »
There is a very small uptick in deaths from heart disease during the pandemic both from those with or having had covid being weaker and less able to survive a heart attack and from people being reluctant to go to the hospital or clinic when experiencing symptoms due to fears of contracting covid.
How about being plain old denied the opportunity to go to the hospital due to the unnecessary lockdowns and restrictions.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline ohplease

• View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: August 01, 2022, 09:03:35 AM »
There is a very small uptick in deaths from heart disease during the pandemic both from those with or having had covid being weaker and less able to survive a heart attack and from people being reluctant to go to the hospital or clinic when experiencing symptoms due to fears of contracting covid.
How about being plain old denied the opportunity to go to the hospital due to the unnecessary lockdowns and restrictions.
How has anyone been denied the opportunity to go to the hospital in the US due to the response to the pandemic?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 09:16:48 AM by ohplease »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: August 01, 2022, 10:22:49 AM »
How has anyone been denied the opportunity to go to the hospital in the US due to the response to the pandemic?
During the lockdowns and restrictions, many clinics, medical centers, and hospitals were closed to people needing regular visits to such places for many different types of ailments.

Both my sister and my brother-in-law were denied such visits during the near entirety of 2020.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: August 01, 2022, 11:15:57 AM »

Action is right.
People had to do phone consultations or go to the hospital.  Action's family members had stage 4 cancer and may have lived an extra month if the doctor caught something sooner via physical inspection.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: August 01, 2022, 01:06:22 PM »
It's hard for most people to admit that they are wrong. It is commendable for this health care professional to admit it.

https://seed171.bitchute.com/08tAzwjwwhDb/lRmd6CiKKRMJ.mp4
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 01:08:25 PM by Tom Bishop »