Re: International Space Station Disproves Flat Earth Theory?
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 12:48:11 PM »
It is amusing that the US doesn't even bother faking ISS launches anymore and tells everyone the Russians are doing it for them. "Hey Russia, we just put a ton of sanctions on you, but could you send our people and supplies up to this space station? Thanks"

I find it all a bit curious.

You find it curious that one of the countries that built and maintains the ISS is helping with cargo and personnel missions? That 'I' stands for 'International.' Aside from the Russians, the Japanese fake missions to the station, and who knows about the Canadians and all of Europe. I find it amusing that you don't know that America has been launching cargo ships to the ISS since 2012, once a year, currently has a cargo ship docked, and SpaceX will be running four more missions before the end of the year.
Flatheads, Phillips heads—in the end, we're all tools.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2015, 11:17:28 PM »
You find it curious that one of the countries that built and maintains the ISS is helping with cargo and personnel missions? That 'I' stands for 'International.' Aside from the Russians, the Japanese fake missions to the station, and who knows about the Canadians and all of Europe. I find it amusing that you don't know that America has been launching cargo ships to the ISS since 2012, once a year, currently has a cargo ship docked, and SpaceX will be running four more missions before the end of the year.

I also heard that the Empire is building another Deathstar.

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2015, 10:09:16 PM »

I also heard that the Empire is building another Deathstar.

Even your retorts use out-of-date information!
Flatheads, Phillips heads—in the end, we're all tools.

Offline Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2015, 07:29:02 AM »
I'm pretty sure we could give you a ton of videos back showing how stupid the whole ISS filming is.

Or a couple of videos showing how ridiculous people sound when they try to discredit mankind's achievements?  ???

I didn't have time for the first video but I watched the first 5 minutes of the second video and that's all I needed to dismiss anything the creator of the vid has to say.

First, they were confused why the astronaut was floating around randomly. Is it really hard to believe she gave herself a little boost with her leg muscles? Or is that too easy of an explanation?

Second, the periods of weightlessness in the video were obviously too long for a zero-G airplane. A plane can't sustain 45 seconds of plunging, at least not without abruptly pulling up to avoid crashing, which there is no indication of happening in the vid.

Third, there are consistent comments like "You're not really in space" or "Because you're in a zero-G plane" without a shred of evidence to back them up.

This video didn't help your cause...